China's Got Its Own Anti-U.S. Trade War Song
Perhaps nothing captures the growing anti-U.S. sentiment in China better than a song about the trade war that is going viral in Beijing: "If the perpetrator wants to fight, we will beat him out of his wits," Bloomberg reports.
This privately-produced song has more than 100,000 views on WeChat and is just one of many signs of brewing anti-American sentiment on Chinese social media as trade talks falter.
- Mississippi Governor Signs Bill Removing state Flag with Confederate Emblem Mississippi residents will head to the polls in November to choose a new state flag. The old flag design will not be an option, per the legislation.
- Biden Tops Trump Nationwide, but Battlegrounds Tilt Trump The former vice president continues to hold healthy leads among women (55% Biden to 41% Trump) and people of color (69% Biden to 26% Trump).
- U.S. Army to Resume Large-Scale Exercise in Europe, but with Coronavirus Precautions Called Allied Spirit, the drill is connected to the scaled-down version of Defender Europe-20, a series of events that was intended to be among the largest Army training efforts on the Continent since...
- Trump Says He Had Good Call with Russia's Putin, Saudi King on Oil OPEC and its allies led by Russia agreed on Thursday to cut their oil output by more than a fifth and said they expected the United States and other producers to join in their effort to lift prices that...
- US Coronavirus Death Toll Rates Second Highest in the World: Reuters U.S. officials warned Americans to expect alarming numbers of coronavirus deaths this week, even as an influential university model on Wednesday scaled back its projected U.S. pandemic death toll by 26%...
Trump Plans to Debate Biden Despite Rule Changes
In Northern Sector the Enemy Uses Aviation and Artillery: Shushan Stepanyan
Armenia Records 66694 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
During the Night the Situation on the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Conflict Zone was Relatively Stable, but Tense
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Participated at the Meeting of Representatives of Foreign Diplomatic Missions Accredited in the Republic of Armenia
Artsakh’s Armed Forces in Fierce Clashes in Ishkhanadzor: Spokesperson of Artsakh’s President
The Right of the People of Nagorno-Karabakh to Self-Determination Is of Strategic Importance to Us: Nikol Pashinyan told TASS News Agency
Turkish Bayraktar Downed by Artsakh Defense Army
As of the Moment the Intensity of Battles Has a Little Reduced: MOD Representative
Pompeo to Host Armenian, Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Amid Deadly Clashes
French MP Says Will Ask Senate to Recognize Nagorno-Karabakh
Pashinyan And Aliyev Are Ready To Meet In Moscow For Talks
Security Council Holds Extraordinary Meeting
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 19 Servicemen
Lavrov Calls not to Escalate Situation on Karabakh
Armenian Armed Forces do Not Fire in Azerbaijan’s Direction: MOD Spokesperson
President of Artsakh Receives Germany Political Party Parliamentary Delegation
Ankara’s Actions in the Caucasus Could Also Pose a Threat to the EU, Armenia’s President Armen Sarkissian Told Politico
Baku’s Statement About Targeting Baku-Novorosiysk Oil Pipeline by Armenia Lie: Shushan Stepanyan
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Davit Tonoyan and Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Chaired an Inter-Agency Consultation
Wind: 6 km/h