China's Got Its Own Anti-U.S. Trade War Song
Perhaps nothing captures the growing anti-U.S. sentiment in China better than a song about the trade war that is going viral in Beijing: "If the perpetrator wants to fight, we will beat him out of his wits," Bloomberg reports.
This privately-produced song has more than 100,000 views on WeChat and is just one of many signs of brewing anti-American sentiment on Chinese social media as trade talks falter.
- Trump Says He will Meet Russia’s Putin at G-20 Summit Next Week In an interview on Fox News, Trump said he would hold meetings with Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping. Trump confirmed earlier this week he would be meeting with Xi.
- U.S. House Passes Cox Amendment on U.S. Aid to Artsakh Congressman TJ Cox (D-CA) – a first-term legislator representing California’s Central Valley – spearheaded the successful passage today of an amendment appropriating Fiscal Year 2020 (FY20) U.S....
- Political Part of Trump's Middle East Peace Plan Might be Delayed Greenblatt said the White House wanted to release the political part of the peace plan during the summer, "but the new elections have thrown us off."
- At White House, Kardashian Promotes Prisoner Reentry Effort Trump pronounced himself a fan of Kardashian West’s advocacy, praising her genes.
- Man Sets Himself on Fire Near White House (video) Secret Service spokesman Jeffrey Adams said in a statement that the agency’s Uniformed Division Officers "responded in seconds" after the "male individual lit himself on fire." Officers then began administering...
Japan Welcomes G20 Leaders for Summit Centred on Climate Change
2 Killed, 22 Injured As Russian Plane Makes Emergency Landing
Maduro Says He Will Be 'Ruthless' If Opposition Attempts Coup
PM Receives EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus and the Crisis in Georgia
France Closing Dozens of Schools Because of a Heatwave
Georgian Deputy PM to Visit Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Georgian Citizen of Armenian Origin Injured in Tbilisi Clashes
Egypt Says 7 Policemen Killed in Sinai Jihadist Attack
Awarding Ceremony in Connection With the 95th Anniversary of Formation of the Statistics System of Artsakh
Pompeo Meets Indian Leader Amid Trade Tensions
ANCA Welcomes Introduction of Sherman Amendment on Azerbaijan’s Threats to Shoot Down Civilian Aircraft
Macron Speaks to Rouhani to Try to Ease Mideast Tension
Arshavir Gharamyan Appointed Secretary of the Artsakh Republic Security Council
Brazil's Supreme Court Rejects Request to Free Ex-President Lula
U.S. Aims to Restart China Trade Talks, Will Not Accept Conditions on Tariff Use
Iraqi President Says will not Let US Attack Iran from His Territory
Stephanie Grisham to Replace Sarah Sanders As White House Press Secretary
North Korea Lashes Out at US 'Hostile Acts' As Trump Heads to Asia
Iran Foreign Minister Accuses US’ Bolton of Plotting For War
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
There is No Religion For Food, All Are Human Beings
What is the "Summit of Minds"
MFA Statement on the Scheduled Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan in Washington D.C.
Wind: 6 km/h