Artsakh Foreign Minister Received the Delegation of Haigazian University, Lebanon
On June 11, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian received members of the Student ‘Heritage Club’ of Haigazian University of Lebanon led by Director of the Student Office of the University Razmik Kapriyelian.
Masis Mayilian welcomed the members օf the delegation and expressed his satisfaction with the dynamically developing cooperation between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh and Haigazian University established in 2018. The Foreign Minister noted the importance of maintaining and further deepening the mutually beneficial cooperation.
During the meeting, Masis Mayilian answered the questions of the students on the process of international recognition of the Republic of Artsakh, the peaceful settlement of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict and the role of the Diaspora in promoting the issues of Pan-Armenian significance.
The students of Haigazian University gifted books on history and philosophy to the library of the Foreign Ministry of Artsakh.
- Arnouville Mayor to Appeal French Court’s Ruling on Cancelling Friendship Declaration With Artsakh’s Shekher Mayor of the French city of Arnouville Pascal Doll announced his plan to appeal the French court’s decision on canceling the Declaration of Friendship signed between Arnouville and Shekher town of Artsakh.
- Mayor of Bourg-lès-Valence to Appeal Court’s Ruling on Cancelling Friendship Declaration Signed With Artsakh’s Shushi Mayor of the French city of Bourg-lès-Valence Marlène Mourier announced that she is going to appeal the decision of the administrative court on cancelling the friendship declaration signed with Mayor...
- Artsakh’s FM Holds Meetings at Parliament of Argentina The sides touched upon the processes of peaceful settlement of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict and the international recognition of the Republic of Artsakh. They also discussed a range of issues of mutual...
- Artsakh FM Visits to Embassy of Armenia in Argentina Ambassador Mkrtumyan presented the main directions of the Armenian diplomatic mission. The sides touched upon the visit of the Artsakh delegation to Uruguay, as well as the ongoing meetings in Argentina.
- Artsakh’s International Recognition Continues It is important to once more highlight the importance of developing foreign relations at various levels which will help to make the voice of Artsakh heard in various situations, especially those of emergency,...
Germany's Angela Merkel Seen Shaking Again in Berlin
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Embattled Czech Government Survives No-Confidence Vote
Turkey’s Erdogan Says Trump May Visit in July
Armenian Government Approves Bill on Raising Minimum Wage by 13.000 Drams
Iran Warns U.S. of Stronger Reaction If Its Borders Violated Again
North Korea Tells South to Stop Mediating Between North, US
Trump Warns Any War With Iran ‘Wouldn’t Last Long’
Croatian FM to Lead Council of Europe
Venezuelan Opposition Leader Refutes Accusations of Trying to Stage a Coup
Japan Welcomes G20 Leaders for Summit Centred on Climate Change
2 Killed, 22 Injured As Russian Plane Makes Emergency Landing
Maduro Says He Will Be 'Ruthless' If Opposition Attempts Coup
PM Receives EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus and the Crisis in Georgia
France Closing Dozens of Schools Because of a Heatwave
Georgian Deputy PM to Visit Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Georgian Citizen of Armenian Origin Injured in Tbilisi Clashes
Egypt Says 7 Policemen Killed in Sinai Jihadist Attack
Awarding Ceremony in Connection With the 95th Anniversary of Formation of the Statistics System of Artsakh
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
There is No Religion For Food, All Are Human Beings
What is the "Summit of Minds"
MFA Statement on the Scheduled Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan in Washington D.C.
Wind: 21 km/h