Artsakh Foreign Minister Received the Delegation of Haigazian University, Lebanon
On June 11, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian received members of the Student ‘Heritage Club’ of Haigazian University of Lebanon led by Director of the Student Office of the University Razmik Kapriyelian.
Masis Mayilian welcomed the members օf the delegation and expressed his satisfaction with the dynamically developing cooperation between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh and Haigazian University established in 2018. The Foreign Minister noted the importance of maintaining and further deepening the mutually beneficial cooperation.
During the meeting, Masis Mayilian answered the questions of the students on the process of international recognition of the Republic of Artsakh, the peaceful settlement of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict and the role of the Diaspora in promoting the issues of Pan-Armenian significance.
The students of Haigazian University gifted books on history and philosophy to the library of the Foreign Ministry of Artsakh.
- Arnouville Mayor to Appeal French Court’s Ruling on Cancelling Friendship Declaration With Artsakh’s Shekher Mayor of the French city of Arnouville Pascal Doll announced his plan to appeal the French court’s decision on canceling the Declaration of Friendship signed between Arnouville and Shekher town of Artsakh.
- Mayor of Bourg-lès-Valence to Appeal Court’s Ruling on Cancelling Friendship Declaration Signed With Artsakh’s Shushi Mayor of the French city of Bourg-lès-Valence Marlène Mourier announced that she is going to appeal the decision of the administrative court on cancelling the friendship declaration signed with Mayor...
- Artsakh’s FM Holds Meetings at Parliament of Argentina The sides touched upon the processes of peaceful settlement of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict and the international recognition of the Republic of Artsakh. They also discussed a range of issues of mutual...
- Artsakh FM Visits to Embassy of Armenia in Argentina Ambassador Mkrtumyan presented the main directions of the Armenian diplomatic mission. The sides touched upon the visit of the Artsakh delegation to Uruguay, as well as the ongoing meetings in Argentina.
- Artsakh’s International Recognition Continues It is important to once more highlight the importance of developing foreign relations at various levels which will help to make the voice of Artsakh heard in various situations, especially those of emergency,...
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Russia to Pay Fee to Council of Europe after Powers Are Restored
Venezuela's Former Spy Chief Says Maduro Could Yet Fall
Trump: I Don't Need Congressional Approval to Strike Iran
Trump Muses Privately About Ending Postwar Japan Defense Pact
OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions
Boris Johnson Under Pressure in UK Prime Minister Race
Saudi Minister: 'Iran’s Policies Are Not Acceptable And Have to Change'
China, U.S. Trade Officials Talk Ahead of Trump-Xi Meeting
N Korea Not Ready to Denuclearize
PM Attends Opening Ceremony of Francophonie Park in Town of Masis
Iran’s Rouhani: US Sanctions on Khamenei Futile As He Has ‘No Foreign Assets’
Trump Plans to Meet With Xi, Putin and Erdogan This Week at G-20
Pilot Killed As Two Eurofighter Jets Collide in Midair
Comment by MFA Press Secretary Anna Naghdalyan on the Latest Statement of the Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Attended Photo Exhibition in Geneva Dedicated to Armenia’s Velvet Revolution
President Sarkissian Proposes to Hold 6th STARMUS Global Festival of Science Communication And Art in Armenia
Georgia Authorities Release Detained Armenian National
Saudi King Salman Meets With Pompeo
Statement by Zohrab Mnatsakanyan, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia, at the High-Level Segment of the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
There is No Religion For Food, All Are Human Beings
Wind: 19 km/h