Artsakh Foreign Minister Received the Delegation of Haigazian University, Lebanon
On June 11, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian received members of the Student ‘Heritage Club’ of Haigazian University of Lebanon led by Director of the Student Office of the University Razmik Kapriyelian.
Masis Mayilian welcomed the members օf the delegation and expressed his satisfaction with the dynamically developing cooperation between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh and Haigazian University established in 2018. The Foreign Minister noted the importance of maintaining and further deepening the mutually beneficial cooperation.
During the meeting, Masis Mayilian answered the questions of the students on the process of international recognition of the Republic of Artsakh, the peaceful settlement of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict and the role of the Diaspora in promoting the issues of Pan-Armenian significance.
The students of Haigazian University gifted books on history and philosophy to the library of the Foreign Ministry of Artsakh.
- President of Artsakh Met a Group of Members of the Belgian Francophone Circles The Head of the State noted with satisfaction that Artsakh's relations with the Francophone community and structures of Belgium are developing dynamically voicing hope that they will further on strengthen...
- The Working Visit of Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian to the USA has Started The Foreign Minister answered the questions of the participants of the meeting.
- The Statements of the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine Constitute an Interference in the Internal Affairs of the Artsakh Republic. Artsakh MFA Statements by the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine also contain provisions that distort the essence of the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict with the aim to reduce it to a territorial dispute and...
- "Artsakh-France" Friendship Circle Meeting Issues related to the future programs of the friendship circle and the prospects for cooperation have been discussed.
- President of Artsakh Met with a Group of Deputies of the Bulgarian Parliament President Sahakyan noted with satisfaction that the visits of Bulgarian parliamentarians to Artsakh were of a periodic nature expressing hope that cooperation would further expand and deepen.
EU Asylum-Seeker Distribution won't Work: Austria's Kurz
Saudi Arabia to Gradually Resume Umrah Pilgrimage
Pentagon Vows to Help Israel Keep Military Superiority
Artsakh Reports 6 New Coronavirus Cases during Past Day
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Rouhani Says U.S. Can Impose Neither Negotiations nor War on Iran
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Davit Tonoyan and Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Chaired an Inter-Agency Consultation
Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Queen Elizabeth II Sent Congratulations to President Sarkissian on the Occasion of Independence Day
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
EU Imposes Sanctions on Violators of Libya Weapons Embargo
President of Artsakh Met with RA Defense Minister David Tonoyan
Artsakh Records 12 New Coronavirus Cases in a Day
Tropical Storm Beta Makes Landfall in Texas Late Monday Night
TikTok Deal under New Threat as Trump Insists on Total US Control
Armenia Records 47667 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Internal Investigation to Be Carried Out over the Case of Disoriented Armenian Officer: MOD Spokesperson
Armenia Joined International Religious Freedom Alliance’s COVID-19 and Religious Minorities Pandemic Statement
The Government of Artsakh Also Contributes to the Preservation of the Armenian Community of Lebanon. President Harutyunyan Convoked a Consultation
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Internal investigation Will Reveal All Circumstances of Disappearance of the Armenian Officer - Defense Minister
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Wind: 5 km/h