PM Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Vladimir Putin and Dmitry Medvedev on Russia’s State Holiday
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan sent congratulatory messages to RF President Vladimir Putin and Russian Premier Dmitry Medvedev on the occasion of the State holiday of the Russian Federation.
The message to President Vladimir Putin states, in part:
“Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich,
On behalf of the people of Armenia and on my own behalf, I cordially congratulate you on your State holiday – Russia Day.
This festive day marks tangible achievements in Russia’s political and socio-economic life, an even greater strengthening of its role and authority in the international arena.
Based on centuries-old traditions of friendship, trust and mutual support, the exemplary relations between our countries continue to strengthen in the spirit of alliance and strategic partnership for the benefit of our peoples.
The strong bonds of brotherhood between Armenia and Russia, as well as our active political dialogue provide a solid groundwork for the development of trade exchanges, economic, military, political, cultural and humanitarian cooperation both at the bilateral level and within the framework of the EAEU, CSTO, CIS and other regional and international associations.
Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich, I wish you robust health, happiness and continued success in your public activities of great responsibility. I wish peace and prosperity to the friendly people of Russia.”
The message to Dmitry Medvedev reads:
“Dear Dmitry Anatolyevich,
Please accept my heartfelt congratulations on your State holiday – Russia Day. This landmark date symbolizes the ongoing deep transformations aimed at improving the well-being of the citizens of the Russian Federation and strengthening its role worldwide.
It is my pleasure to record the noticeable consolidation of the Armenian-Russian allied partnership as manifested both at the bilateral level and within the framework of integration associations and international organizations.
I am convinced that the consistent buildup of strategic interaction between Armenia and Russia stems from the best interests of our peoples and countries.
Dear Dmitry Anatolyevich, I wish you robust health, well-being and ever new achievements in your responsible position, as well as peace, happiness and prosperity - to the citizens of Russia.”
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: Armenian-Russian Relationships “Insight from Yerevan: Planet” hosts political commentator Hayk Khalatyan to discuss Armenian-Russian relationships.
- Putin and Pashinyan to Meet in Kazakhstan on May 29 Russian President Vladimir Putin and Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan will hold a bilateral meeting "on the sidelines" of the EEU High Council, which will be held in Kazakhstan on May 29, Federation...
- Lavrov: Armenia and Russia Prepare Document Guaranteeing Absence of Foreign Military and Transparency of Biolabs Armenia and Russia are process a document guaranteeing the more transparent work of biological laboratories in Armenia in terms of guaranteeing the absence of any threats and risks, Russian foreign minister...
- I Consider Russia’s Position on the Issue Highly Constructive - Pashinyan Russia’s position in the issue of appointment of CSTO secretary general is highly constructive. RA acting PM Nikol Pashinyan stated at a press conference today on November 20.
- In Relations with Armenia Russia Proceeds from the Statements of Nikol Pashinyan: Lavrov During the meeting Zohrab Mnatsakanyan noted that the Armenian government is committed to deepening and strengthening cooperation with Russia, this remains one of the priorities, and Yerevan is determined...
Karabakh's Return to Negotiating Table Is Always Discussed: Nikol Pashinyan
Kosovo's Lessons For the World And For Armenians
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
France's Sarkozy to Face Trial for Influence Peddling
Moscow Ready to Respond If US Stations Military Bases Near Russian Borders
Armenia Planning on Taking New Loans Worth $1.5 Billion
Saudi Crown Prince Should Be Investigated Over Killing of Journalist Khashoggi
Iran Says Will Not Extend 60-Day Deadline to Scale Back Nuclear Deal Commitments
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
Morsy's Son Blames Egyptian Regime For 'Slow Deliberate Medical Murdering' of Ex-President
U.S. House Passes Cox Amendment on U.S. Aid to Artsakh
Donald Trump Formally Launches 2020 Re-Election Bid
U.S., China Rekindle Trade Talks Ahead of Trump-Xi G20 Meeting
Angela Merkel Says She Is 'Very Well' After Visibly Shaking During Ceremony
UN Calls For 'Prompt And Thorough' Probe Into Morsi's Death
U.S. House Passes Speier Amendment Appropriating Additional $40 Million for Armenia
Ex-UEFA Boss Platini Released After Being Questioned in 2022 World Cup Probe
RA FM Meeting With OSCE MG Co-Chairs
Nikol Pashinyan Hosts Renowned Scientist Raymond Damadian
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Child Marriages Still in Place in India
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future
Wind: 13 km/h