PM Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Vladimir Putin and Dmitry Medvedev on Russia’s State Holiday
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan sent congratulatory messages to RF President Vladimir Putin and Russian Premier Dmitry Medvedev on the occasion of the State holiday of the Russian Federation.
The message to President Vladimir Putin states, in part:
“Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich,
On behalf of the people of Armenia and on my own behalf, I cordially congratulate you on your State holiday – Russia Day.
This festive day marks tangible achievements in Russia’s political and socio-economic life, an even greater strengthening of its role and authority in the international arena.
Based on centuries-old traditions of friendship, trust and mutual support, the exemplary relations between our countries continue to strengthen in the spirit of alliance and strategic partnership for the benefit of our peoples.
The strong bonds of brotherhood between Armenia and Russia, as well as our active political dialogue provide a solid groundwork for the development of trade exchanges, economic, military, political, cultural and humanitarian cooperation both at the bilateral level and within the framework of the EAEU, CSTO, CIS and other regional and international associations.
Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich, I wish you robust health, happiness and continued success in your public activities of great responsibility. I wish peace and prosperity to the friendly people of Russia.”
The message to Dmitry Medvedev reads:
“Dear Dmitry Anatolyevich,
Please accept my heartfelt congratulations on your State holiday – Russia Day. This landmark date symbolizes the ongoing deep transformations aimed at improving the well-being of the citizens of the Russian Federation and strengthening its role worldwide.
It is my pleasure to record the noticeable consolidation of the Armenian-Russian allied partnership as manifested both at the bilateral level and within the framework of integration associations and international organizations.
I am convinced that the consistent buildup of strategic interaction between Armenia and Russia stems from the best interests of our peoples and countries.
Dear Dmitry Anatolyevich, I wish you robust health, well-being and ever new achievements in your responsible position, as well as peace, happiness and prosperity - to the citizens of Russia.”
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: Armenian-Russian Relationships “Insight from Yerevan: Planet” hosts political commentator Hayk Khalatyan to discuss Armenian-Russian relationships.
- Putin and Pashinyan to Meet in Kazakhstan on May 29 Russian President Vladimir Putin and Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan will hold a bilateral meeting "on the sidelines" of the EEU High Council, which will be held in Kazakhstan on May 29, Federation...
- Lavrov: Armenia and Russia Prepare Document Guaranteeing Absence of Foreign Military and Transparency of Biolabs Armenia and Russia are process a document guaranteeing the more transparent work of biological laboratories in Armenia in terms of guaranteeing the absence of any threats and risks, Russian foreign minister...
- I Consider Russia’s Position on the Issue Highly Constructive - Pashinyan Russia’s position in the issue of appointment of CSTO secretary general is highly constructive. RA acting PM Nikol Pashinyan stated at a press conference today on November 20.
- In Relations with Armenia Russia Proceeds from the Statements of Nikol Pashinyan: Lavrov During the meeting Zohrab Mnatsakanyan noted that the Armenian government is committed to deepening and strengthening cooperation with Russia, this remains one of the priorities, and Yerevan is determined...
Germany's Angela Merkel Seen Shaking Again in Berlin
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Embattled Czech Government Survives No-Confidence Vote
Turkey’s Erdogan Says Trump May Visit in July
Armenian Government Approves Bill on Raising Minimum Wage by 13.000 Drams
Iran Warns U.S. of Stronger Reaction If Its Borders Violated Again
North Korea Tells South to Stop Mediating Between North, US
Trump Warns Any War With Iran ‘Wouldn’t Last Long’
Croatian FM to Lead Council of Europe
Venezuelan Opposition Leader Refutes Accusations of Trying to Stage a Coup
Japan Welcomes G20 Leaders for Summit Centred on Climate Change
2 Killed, 22 Injured As Russian Plane Makes Emergency Landing
Maduro Says He Will Be 'Ruthless' If Opposition Attempts Coup
PM Receives EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus and the Crisis in Georgia
France Closing Dozens of Schools Because of a Heatwave
Georgian Deputy PM to Visit Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Georgian Citizen of Armenian Origin Injured in Tbilisi Clashes
Egypt Says 7 Policemen Killed in Sinai Jihadist Attack
Awarding Ceremony in Connection With the 95th Anniversary of Formation of the Statistics System of Artsakh
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
There is No Religion For Food, All Are Human Beings
What is the "Summit of Minds"
MFA Statement on the Scheduled Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan in Washington D.C.
Wind: 21 km/h