PM Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Vladimir Putin and Dmitry Medvedev on Russia’s State Holiday
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan sent congratulatory messages to RF President Vladimir Putin and Russian Premier Dmitry Medvedev on the occasion of the State holiday of the Russian Federation.
The message to President Vladimir Putin states, in part:
“Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich,
On behalf of the people of Armenia and on my own behalf, I cordially congratulate you on your State holiday – Russia Day.
This festive day marks tangible achievements in Russia’s political and socio-economic life, an even greater strengthening of its role and authority in the international arena.
Based on centuries-old traditions of friendship, trust and mutual support, the exemplary relations between our countries continue to strengthen in the spirit of alliance and strategic partnership for the benefit of our peoples.
The strong bonds of brotherhood between Armenia and Russia, as well as our active political dialogue provide a solid groundwork for the development of trade exchanges, economic, military, political, cultural and humanitarian cooperation both at the bilateral level and within the framework of the EAEU, CSTO, CIS and other regional and international associations.
Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich, I wish you robust health, happiness and continued success in your public activities of great responsibility. I wish peace and prosperity to the friendly people of Russia.”
The message to Dmitry Medvedev reads:
“Dear Dmitry Anatolyevich,
Please accept my heartfelt congratulations on your State holiday – Russia Day. This landmark date symbolizes the ongoing deep transformations aimed at improving the well-being of the citizens of the Russian Federation and strengthening its role worldwide.
It is my pleasure to record the noticeable consolidation of the Armenian-Russian allied partnership as manifested both at the bilateral level and within the framework of integration associations and international organizations.
I am convinced that the consistent buildup of strategic interaction between Armenia and Russia stems from the best interests of our peoples and countries.
Dear Dmitry Anatolyevich, I wish you robust health, well-being and ever new achievements in your responsible position, as well as peace, happiness and prosperity - to the citizens of Russia.”
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: Armenian-Russian Relationships “Insight from Yerevan: Planet” hosts political commentator Hayk Khalatyan to discuss Armenian-Russian relationships.
- Putin and Pashinyan to Meet in Kazakhstan on May 29 Russian President Vladimir Putin and Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan will hold a bilateral meeting "on the sidelines" of the EEU High Council, which will be held in Kazakhstan on May 29, Federation...
- Lavrov: Armenia and Russia Prepare Document Guaranteeing Absence of Foreign Military and Transparency of Biolabs Armenia and Russia are process a document guaranteeing the more transparent work of biological laboratories in Armenia in terms of guaranteeing the absence of any threats and risks, Russian foreign minister...
- I Consider Russia’s Position on the Issue Highly Constructive - Pashinyan Russia’s position in the issue of appointment of CSTO secretary general is highly constructive. RA acting PM Nikol Pashinyan stated at a press conference today on November 20.
- In Relations with Armenia Russia Proceeds from the Statements of Nikol Pashinyan: Lavrov During the meeting Zohrab Mnatsakanyan noted that the Armenian government is committed to deepening and strengthening cooperation with Russia, this remains one of the priorities, and Yerevan is determined...
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Russia to Pay Fee to Council of Europe after Powers Are Restored
Venezuela's Former Spy Chief Says Maduro Could Yet Fall
Trump: I Don't Need Congressional Approval to Strike Iran
Trump Muses Privately About Ending Postwar Japan Defense Pact
OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions
Boris Johnson Under Pressure in UK Prime Minister Race
Saudi Minister: 'Iran’s Policies Are Not Acceptable And Have to Change'
China, U.S. Trade Officials Talk Ahead of Trump-Xi Meeting
N Korea Not Ready to Denuclearize
PM Attends Opening Ceremony of Francophonie Park in Town of Masis
Iran’s Rouhani: US Sanctions on Khamenei Futile As He Has ‘No Foreign Assets’
Trump Plans to Meet With Xi, Putin and Erdogan This Week at G-20
Pilot Killed As Two Eurofighter Jets Collide in Midair
Comment by MFA Press Secretary Anna Naghdalyan on the Latest Statement of the Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Attended Photo Exhibition in Geneva Dedicated to Armenia’s Velvet Revolution
President Sarkissian Proposes to Hold 6th STARMUS Global Festival of Science Communication And Art in Armenia
Georgia Authorities Release Detained Armenian National
Saudi King Salman Meets With Pompeo
Statement by Zohrab Mnatsakanyan, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia, at the High-Level Segment of the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
There is No Religion For Food, All Are Human Beings
Wind: 19 km/h