Armenian Deputy PM Met with Hassan Rouhani in Tehran
President Hassan Rouhani and visiting Deputy Prime Minister of Armenia Mher Grigoryan met and held talks in Tehran on Wednesday.
As Mehr news agency reports, during the meeting, the two sides discussed a host of issues, including the bilateral ties as well as the latest regional and international developments.
Heading a high-ranking delegation, the Armenian diplomat arrived in Tehran on Tuesday to attend the 16th meeting of the Iran-Armenia Joint Economic Commission later in the day.
During the joint meeting on Tuesday, which Grigoryan hailed as very useful and productive, Iran and Armenia agreed to boost bilateral relations between the two neighboring countries in various economic spheres, including energy, transport, agriculture, and tourism.
According to the official, at the meeting, some agreements were reached on energy, transport, industry, trade, environment, and tourism, whose detailed results are well documented in the memorandum of understanding signed between the two sides.
The Armenian deputy prime minister further emphasized that the new deals are in line with the interests of both countries.
- MFA: 35 Armenia Citizens Applied to Tehran Embassy Due to Spread of Coronavirus in Iran She added that the embassy is in constant contact with the Armenian citizens, and is taking all necessary steps to promptly address the issues raised by Armenian citizens.
- Iran Coronavirus Death Toll Reaches 12 The fatalities have been recorded in the provinces of Qom, Markazi and Mazandaran.
- Iran Records 5th Coronavirus Death Iran’s Health Ministry announced that 8oo people have applied to hospitals and they are under the supervision of doctors. The number of coronavirus-infected people in Iran is 28.
- Ara Shahverdyan, Robert Beglaryan Elected Members of Iranian Parliament The parliamentary elections in Ira took place on February 21. The number of eligible voters in Iran is nearly 58,000,000.
- Armenian Embassy in Iran Urges Armenia Nationals to Stay in Touch The Armenian nationals can send a message to Armenian embassy's Facebook or contact the embassy via phones +98(21)66704833 // +98(21)66760509, +989121051639 or an e-mail [email protected]
- Iran-Eurasia Trade Office Set up in Armenia Iran-Russia have reached agreements in this regard, he said noting that Armenia and other Eurasian states could make use of barter trade within the framework of tripartite agreement signed between Iran,...
- May God Keep You in Good Health: Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates IRI Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei on birthday I attach great importance to our February meeting, at which we discussed a wide range of issues related to the development of multifaceted Armenian-Iranian cooperation.
- Armenian PM to Depart for Iran on Official Visit On February 28 Pashinyan will visit the Iranian city of Isfahan to meet with the governor and the Armenian community representatives.
- Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to Hassan Rouhani Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan has sent a condolence message to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.
- Armenia Holds no Negotiations with Iran Over Gas Purchase at the Moment At the same time Artur Grigoryan noted that of course there are possible options which should be discussed.
Jalal Haroutyunyan Appointed Defense Minister, Commander of the Defense Army
Azerbaijan's Reports on Sabotage are Total Disinformation and "Fairytales"- Artsrun Hovhannisyan
MFA: 35 Armenia Citizens Applied to Tehran Embassy Due to Spread of Coronavirus in Iran
Armenian FM says Artsakh People’s Right to Self-Determination was, Remains on Settlement Agenda
Iran Coronavirus Death Toll Reaches 12
We do Not Have Any Coronavirus Infection Case in Armenia- Pashinyan
Slovakia FM Visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
Roads in Armenia are Mainly Passable
Azerbaijan Opened Fire In The Direction Of Armenianian Positions
Slovakia Remains Very Important Partner of Armenia – Zohrab Mnatsakanyan
About the Great Lent
Armenian FM Extends Condolences to Families of Van Devastating Earthquake Victims
Armenian President Congratulates Estonian Counterpart on Independence Day
Weather Forecast in Armenia: the Air Temperature Will Gradually Go Down and Go Up Equally
Armenia's Embassy in Iran Temporarily Suspends Work of Consular Section
Bako Sahakyan and Nikol Pashinyan Convened a Working Consultation
Armenian Apostolic Church Celebrates Eve of Great Lent or Great Barekendan
Iran Records 5th Coronavirus Death
"Interaction between Armenia and Artsakh is the key to our people’s security": Nikol Pashinyan
Ara Shahverdyan, Robert Beglaryan Elected Members of Iranian Parliament
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
Armenian Human Rights Activist Was Searched Naked in Turkey (video)
Wind: 9 km/h