Armenian Deputy PM Met with Hassan Rouhani in Tehran
President Hassan Rouhani and visiting Deputy Prime Minister of Armenia Mher Grigoryan met and held talks in Tehran on Wednesday.
As Mehr news agency reports, during the meeting, the two sides discussed a host of issues, including the bilateral ties as well as the latest regional and international developments.
Heading a high-ranking delegation, the Armenian diplomat arrived in Tehran on Tuesday to attend the 16th meeting of the Iran-Armenia Joint Economic Commission later in the day.
During the joint meeting on Tuesday, which Grigoryan hailed as very useful and productive, Iran and Armenia agreed to boost bilateral relations between the two neighboring countries in various economic spheres, including energy, transport, agriculture, and tourism.
According to the official, at the meeting, some agreements were reached on energy, transport, industry, trade, environment, and tourism, whose detailed results are well documented in the memorandum of understanding signed between the two sides.
The Armenian deputy prime minister further emphasized that the new deals are in line with the interests of both countries.
- Iran’s Rouhani: Iranians Entitled to Protest, Insecurity not Tolerated "I tell our dear people that protesting is different from rioting. Protest is a right for all the people and they can protest…but we must not allow insecurity in the society," the president added.
- Armenia State Revenue Committee, Iran And Georgia Customs Services Sign Document A document on technical requirements of preliminary electronic information system has been signed .
- About 1000 Protesters Detained in Iran According to the source, after the introduction of the gas price change scheme, about 100 banks and 57 stores were set on fire or looted during the protests in the last two days.
- US Backs 'Peaceful Protests' in Iran The unrest erupted on Friday, hours after it was announced that the price of gas would rise to 15,000 rials per litre from 10,000 for the first 60 liters, and to 30,000 rials for any extra fuel bought...
- Iran's President Says new Large Oil Field Found He noted that we have discovered a new large oil field with a reserves of 53 billion barrels.
- May God Keep You in Good Health: Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates IRI Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei on birthday I attach great importance to our February meeting, at which we discussed a wide range of issues related to the development of multifaceted Armenian-Iranian cooperation.
- Armenian PM to Depart for Iran on Official Visit On February 28 Pashinyan will visit the Iranian city of Isfahan to meet with the governor and the Armenian community representatives.
- Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to Hassan Rouhani Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan has sent a condolence message to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.
- Armenia Holds no Negotiations with Iran Over Gas Purchase at the Moment At the same time Artur Grigoryan noted that of course there are possible options which should be discussed.
- Iranian Businessmen View Armenia as a Bridge to the World There are companies that can establish production in Armenia and enter different markets.
Zatulin: Nagorno-Karabakh's right to self-determination and independence from Azerbaijan must be acknowledged
UAE Flag in Armenia Lowered on Occasion of Death of President's Brother
Lebanon’s Aoun: Binding Parliamentary Consultations to Start after End of Contacts with Political Leaders
Pompeo: US No Longer Considers Israeli Settlements Illegal
Prime Minister to Pay Official Visit to Italy
Armenia official: Even if Natural Gas Price Changes as of January 1, it Will not Affect Consumers
Prospects on Launching Armenia-EU Visa Liberalization Dialogue Discussed in Spain
Armenian President Meets Qatari PM in Doha
President Sarkissian Meets With Armenian Community Representatives in Qatar
Erdogan Tells Trump Turkey Can’t Abandon S-400 Purchase
RA Prime Minister, World Customs Organization Secretary General Discuss Cooperation Prospects
"Government will Make Principled, Decisive and Consistent Changes in the Field of Education and Science": Nikol Pashinyan
Fixed-Term Serviceman Wounded in Artsakh
New Cooperation Bridge to Open Between Armenian and Israeli IT Companies
Meghri Border Checkpoint to Be Upgraded
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Chief Military Inspector Was Dismissed Due to Structural Changes: Vladimir Karapetyan
WSO Secretary General: Armenia Is a Leader in Region on Standardization of Customs Data
Georgia Ministry of Internal Affairs Addresses Participants of Demonstration
Armen Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to the King of Morocco Mohammed VI
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Erdogan Demands US Hand Over SDF Chief to Turkey
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Lori is a Splendid Textbook for Learning About our Native Land, While Vanadzor is One of its Most Significant and Beautiful Pages. Armen Sarkissian
Wind: 4 km/h