Armenian Deputy PM Met with Hassan Rouhani in Tehran
President Hassan Rouhani and visiting Deputy Prime Minister of Armenia Mher Grigoryan met and held talks in Tehran on Wednesday.
As Mehr news agency reports, during the meeting, the two sides discussed a host of issues, including the bilateral ties as well as the latest regional and international developments.
Heading a high-ranking delegation, the Armenian diplomat arrived in Tehran on Tuesday to attend the 16th meeting of the Iran-Armenia Joint Economic Commission later in the day.
During the joint meeting on Tuesday, which Grigoryan hailed as very useful and productive, Iran and Armenia agreed to boost bilateral relations between the two neighboring countries in various economic spheres, including energy, transport, agriculture, and tourism.
According to the official, at the meeting, some agreements were reached on energy, transport, industry, trade, environment, and tourism, whose detailed results are well documented in the memorandum of understanding signed between the two sides.
The Armenian deputy prime minister further emphasized that the new deals are in line with the interests of both countries.
- Iran Condemns Charlie Hebdo for Republishing Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad Khatibzadeh states that insult and disrespect for the Prophet Muhammad and other divine prophets are unacceptable.
- U.S. Expands Scope of Iran Metals Sanctions The materials he said he had determined are used in connection with Iran’s nuclear, military or ballistic missile programs included aluminum powder with purity above 98%.
- Israel Strikes Gaza Targets After Rocket Fire The rockets launched into Israel both fell in open terrain. No casualties were reported on either side.
- Turkey, Russia, Iran to Hold 5th Summit on Syria The summit aims at assessing the latest developments in war-weary Syria -- northwestern Idlib city in particular -- ending the conflict climate, ensuring the necessary conditions for the voluntary return...
- Iran Pushes South Korea to Release Billions Withheld by Banks "It is appalling to see that Korean banks have conveniently neglected their obligations, common international financial agreements, and decided to play politics and follow illegal and unilateral U.S. sanctions,"...
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Had a Phone Conversation with Mohammad Javad Zarif, the Foreign Minister of Iran During the phone conversation, a wide range of issues on bilateral cooperation was discussed.
- Zohrab Mnatsaknayan Held a Phone Conversation with the Foreign Minister of Iran Minister Mnatsakanyan congratulated his Iranian counterpart on the occasion of Nowruz, conveying solidarity and support of the Armenian people to the friendly people of Iran in the fight against the novel...
- Iran-Eurasia Trade Office Set up in Armenia Iran-Russia have reached agreements in this regard, he said noting that Armenia and other Eurasian states could make use of barter trade within the framework of tripartite agreement signed between Iran,...
- May God Keep You in Good Health: Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates IRI Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei on birthday I attach great importance to our February meeting, at which we discussed a wide range of issues related to the development of multifaceted Armenian-Iranian cooperation.
- Armenian PM to Depart for Iran on Official Visit On February 28 Pashinyan will visit the Iranian city of Isfahan to meet with the governor and the Armenian community representatives.
Azerbaijan Violates Artsakh Ceasefire 295 Times in One Week
PM’s spouse Anna Hakobyan Organizes Voluntary Basic Military Training for Young Women
Amal Clooney Quits UK Envoy Role over "Lamentable" Brexit Bill
Seven New Cases of Coronavirus Reported in Artsakh
Boris Johnson Says UK "Now Seeing Second Coronavirus Wave Coming in"
Artsakh National Assembly to Move from Stepanakert to Shushi in 2022
244 New Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Armenia
Russia's Ambassador on Russian-Armenian Relations
Armenian Embassy Officially Inaugurated in Tel Aviv
Warsaw Stock Exchange Intends to Take Over the Armenia Securities Exchange
Artsakh President Hosts Foreign Ministry Delegation From Armenia
St. Gregory Armenian Church Center in San Francisco Attacked
PM Pashinyan Conveys Congratulations to President of Chile
Consultations Held between FMs of Artsakh and Armenia
The Air Temperature will Gradually Go down by 3-4 Degrees
Eurasian Inter-Governmental Council to Hold Its Session in Yerevan
Artsakh Reports Three New Coronavirus Cases
Biden Says Trump Should Step Down over Coronavirus Response
Nikol Pashinyan Extends Congratulations to Jewish Community on Rosh Hashanah
239 New Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Armenia
Lavrov: Russia Works to Resume Negotiations on Karabakh
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Artsakh Government to Provide 5 Million Drams to Young Families who Plan to Build Houses in the Rural Communities
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
The Government of the Artsakh Republic Allocated 25 Million Armenian Drams to the Armenian Community of Lebanon
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Security Council Session: Armenia Is In a Position to Meet the Emerging Security Challenges
New Patrol Service to Start Operating in Yerevan in the First Quarter of 2021
Iran to Hold Presidential Elections on June 18, 2021
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Internal Investigation to Be Carried Out over the Case of Disoriented Armenian Officer: MOD Spokesperson
Wind: 13 km/h