Yemen: Dozens Killed in Houthi Attack on Aden Military Parade
A missile attack on a military camp in Aden, the seat of Yemen's internationally recognised government, has killed dozens of people and wounded many others, according to reports.
The Houthi rebel movement, which controls the capital, Sanaa, claimed responsibility for Thursday's attack which targeted a military parade at the al-Jalaa military camp, in Aden's Buraiqa district, Al-Jazeera reports.
The Houthis' official al-Masirah TV said the group launched a medium-range ballistic missile and armed drone at the parade, which it described as being staged in preparation for a military move against provinces held by the rebels.
The Reuters news agency quoted a medical and a security source as saying at least 32 people were killed in the attack. A health official told The Associated Press news agency the death toll stood at more than 50.
- Saudi-Led Coalition Declares 2-Week Coronavirus Ceasefire in Yemen: Al-Jazeera There was no immediate comment by the Houthis.
- Arab Coalition Launches Military Operation North of Hodeidah in Yemen Colonel Turki al-Maliki, spokesman for the Arab coalition, said the coalition forces foiled “an imminent terrorist act by the Houthi militia south of the Red Sea.”
- Yemen Govt Accuses UAE of Launching Air Strikes against Troops The deputy foreign minister did not say when the alleged air strikes took place.
- UN Warned There May Be a Terrible Famine in Yemen The representative of the United Nations warned that famine could become the largest in recent decades and result in millions of victims. If the blockade is lifted, humanitarian missions will be able to...
- US Calls on the UN to Hold Iran Accountable for Supplying Yemen’s Houthi Rebels with a Missile U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said information released by Saudi Arabia showed the missile fired in July was an Iranian Qiam, which she described as "a type of weapon that had not been...
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Emmanuel Macron on French Republic’s National Day
Two Armenian Soldiers Killed on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
President Armen Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to Emmanuel Macron
Azerbaijani Defense Ministry Confirms Death of Major General and Colonel
Armenian air Forces Hit Azerbaijani UAV
Dutch MP Condemns Azerbaijani Shelling on Armenia
Two Armenian Servicemen Killed from Azerbaijani Fire
Armenian President Hosts French Ambassador
US Supreme Court Allows First Federal Executions Of Prisoners In 17 Years
CSTO Urges to Immediately End Fire in Armenia-Azerbaijan Border
Guatemalan MPs Condemn Azerbaijan’s Military Operations Against Armenia
Armenia Ombudsman’s Office Prepares 2nd Interim Report on Azerbaijani Shelling of Tavush Settlements
U.S. Supreme Court Clears Way for Execution of Federal Prisoner
Aggression against Security of Civilian Population of Armenia will Receive Proportionate Response: MFA Spokesperson
Armenian Armed Forces Destroy Azerbaijani Military Bases that Shelled Civilian Settlements (video)
Azerbaijan Targets Civilian Infrastructures of Berd with Attacking Drone
UN Secretary General Urges Immediate end to the Fighting on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Armenia Records 32490 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Phone Conversation of Zohrab Mnatsakanyan with Josep Borrell, High Representative of the EU for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy
Azerbaijani Tank Movement Curtailed by Fire at Right – Defense Ministry
Anouch Toraninan Elected Head of 15th Arrondissement of Paris
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Armenian Woman is Elected Mayor of France’s Strasbourg
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
The Authorities of the Republic of Artsakh Confirm Their Determination to Seek the Restoration of the Territorial Integrity of the Republic: Artsakh MFA
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Kim Kardashian Calls on Her Millions of Followers to Support Small Businesses in Armenia
Wind: 16 km/h