Arab Coalition Launches Military Operation North of Hodeidah in Yemen
The Arab Coalition launched a military operation north of Yemen’s port city of Hodeidah against what it described as “legitimate military targets,” the coalition sources reported on Friday.
The coalition said the operation complies with international law and asked civilians to stay away from the targeted sites, Al-Arabiya reports.
The coalition reported the destruction of four assembly sites for remote-controlled boats and naval mines, noting that the destruction of hostile sites contributes to the freedom of maritime navigation.
The coalition had announced on Thursday evening the interception and destruction of a booby-trapped Houthi boat from Hodeidah.
- Saudi-Led Coalition Declares 2-Week Coronavirus Ceasefire in Yemen: Al-Jazeera There was no immediate comment by the Houthis.
- Yemen Govt Accuses UAE of Launching Air Strikes against Troops The deputy foreign minister did not say when the alleged air strikes took place.
- Yemen: Dozens Killed in Houthi Attack on Aden Military Parade The Houthis' official al-Masirah TV said the group launched a medium-range ballistic missile and armed drone at the parade, which it described as being staged in preparation for a military move against...
- UN Warned There May Be a Terrible Famine in Yemen The representative of the United Nations warned that famine could become the largest in recent decades and result in millions of victims. If the blockade is lifted, humanitarian missions will be able to...
- US Calls on the UN to Hold Iran Accountable for Supplying Yemen’s Houthi Rebels with a Missile U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said information released by Saudi Arabia showed the missile fired in July was an Iranian Qiam, which she described as "a type of weapon that had not been...
All Airlines Certified in Armenia Are Included in List Subject to Operating Ban or Operational Restrictions within EU
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Received President of the Football Federation of Armenia Armen Melikbekyan
PM Instructs to be Consistent in Enforcing the Restrictions set by the Commandant’s Office and Control the Organization of Mass Events
Armenia to Participate in Victory Day military Parade in Moscow
ohrab Mnatsakanyan Congratulated Masis Mayilian on his Reappointment as Foreign Minister of Artsakh
Russia not Welcome at G7, Canada's Trudeau Says
Benefactor Mikael Vardanyan Donates AMD 93mn to all Children with Disabilities of Benefit-Receiving Families in Yerevan
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Italian Counterpart on National Day
Asian Development Bank, Electric Networks of Armenia Sign $20mn Working Capital Support Loan
India PM Wishes Speedy Recovery to Armenian Counterpart
Armen Sarkissian Sent A Congratulatory Message To The President Of Italy
EU Army Project Lives on as Brussels Plans Eye-Watering €8 BILLION Fund
Nikol Pashinyan Had a Telephone Conversation With Alexander Lukashenko
3 COVID-19 New Cases Reported in Artsakh
CB: Central Bank of Armenia will not Publish Data of Debtors from Now On
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Spoke To UK’s Minister for European Neighborhood And The Americas
101-Year-Old Resident of Yerevan’s Nork Nursing Home Recovers from Coronavirus
Armenia Records 10009 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Rudik Hyusnunts Appointed Chief Adviser to Artsakh President
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Murderer of Hrant Dink Ogun Samast May Be Released in Nine Months
Wind: 7 km/h