Armenia Soldier Wounded by Azerbaijan
Artak O., 37, a contract serviceman of the Armed Forces of Armenia, on Tuesday sustained a gunshot wound in Gegharkunik Province, and from the shots fired from Azerbaijan.
Armenak Melkumyan, Director of Chambarak Health Center, told Armenian News-NEWS.am that the soldier underwent surgery at the center.
He noted that the military serviceman was brought to them in very critical condition.
And Artsrun Hovhannisyan, Spokesperson of the Ministry of Defense (MOD), told Armenian News-NEWS.am that the soldier on Tuesday was transferred to the MOD Central Clinical Military Hospital in capital city Yerevan.
The Investigative Committee of Armenia has launched a criminal case into this incident, and on the grounds of attempted murder.
- Defense Minister: Exchange of Armenian Captives with Azerbaijani Saboteurs not Ruled Out Azerbaijani citizen Dilgam Asgarov was sentenced to life in prison by an Artsakh court, while Shahbaz Guliyev got 22 years in prison on charges of killing a teenager, illegally crossing the Artsakh border...
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Hold Meeting in New York City Armenia’s Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan will depart for New York on September 22 to participate in the works of the 74th session of the UN General Assembly.
- Azerbaijan States About Readiness to Exchange Armenian Citizens Karen Ghazaryan and Arayik Ghazaryan with Azerbaijani Convicts Dilgam Askerov and Shahbaz Guliyev The commission says that the message about readiness of exchange was sent to corresponding international structures on September 11.
- OSCE to Conduct Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Soon He noted that there is an agreement between the foreign ministers of the two countries and the co-chairs to announce the meeting simultaneously.
"We Should Add Momentum to the Fight Against Corruption" – PM Chairs Consultative Meeting
Yerevan Court Denies Bail Petition, Ex-President Kocharyan to Remain in Custody
Saudi Arabia ‘Bullies’ Wealthy Families to Pump Cash into Oil IPO
Beijing-2022 Olympic Mascot Unveiled
Queen Elizabeth II Sent Congratulations to President Sarkissian on the Occasion of Independence Day
Facebook CEO Zuckerberg Meets Trump
Defense Minister: Exchange of Armenian Captives with Azerbaijani Saboteurs not Ruled Out
PM Introduces NSS Interim Director to NSS Senior Staff
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
Trump Whistleblower Complaint Involves Ukraine: Report
Nikol Pashinyan Calls at Public TV Headquarters
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Hold Meeting in New York City
Arab Coalition Launches Military Operation North of Hodeidah in Yemen
Joe Biden Calls for Reaffirmation of U.S. Record on the Armenian Genocide
Vanadzor-Alaverdi-Bagratashen Highway is Closed for Truck Traffic
PM receives HSBC Bank Executive Director for Europe
PM receives Boeing International Corporation Vice President-Led Delegation
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Iran's Zarif Warns of 'All-out War'
Trump's Communications with a Foreign Leader Sparked Whistleblower Complaint
Famous Russian Singer Lyubov Uspenskaya Performed an Armenian Song in Azerbaijan (VIDEO)
Models and Celebrities Love Kim Kardashian's Vogue Arabia Cover
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Armenia PM: If Government Were Subjected to Pressure on Teghut Matter, Over 900 People Would Again Be Unemployed
Commemoration of Sts. John the Baptist and Job the Righteous
Jerusalem Municipality Plans to Reconstruct the Armenian Patriarchate Road
CSTO Will Always Welcome Cooperation with all the Former Republics of the USSR: Deputy Prime Minister of Russia
The Proposal for Organizing a Meeting Between Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Was Voiced by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
Georgian Parliament Approves New Prime Minister Giorgi Gakharia
Government Sets up Terms and Conditions for Affordable Long-Term Mortgage Lending for Contract Servicemen
Wind: 6 km/h