China Vows to Implement ‘Necessary Countermeasures’ in Response to Donald Trump’s US Tariff Increase
China almost instantly vowed to implement the “necessary countermeasures” in response to the United States’ decision to increase tariffs on US$200 billion of Chinese goods to 25 per cent on Friday, reiterating its tough stance in the trade war, SCMP reports.
“China deeply regrets that the US has decided to increase the tariffs from 10 per cent to 25 per cent on US$200 billion worth of China goods exported to the United States,” the Ministry of Commerce said in a statement released minutes after the new US tariff level came into effect.
“We’ll have no choice but to take the necessary countermeasures.”
The statement did not specify what steps would be implemented after the US followed through with the threat issued by US President Donald Trump earlier this week
- Erdogan Calls on Turks to Dump Foreign Currencies and Embrace Lira Let’s show our patriotism like this.
- President Donald Trump’s Threats Against China are Escalating Despite the threats, financial markets showed muted reactions. As of 2:30 p.m. ET, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down short of 80 points, or 0.28%, while both the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq Composite...
- Trump Says China Trade Talks Moving Along Nicely, but Beal Has to Be Right "The trade talks with China are moving along, I think, very nicely and if we make the deal that we want it will be a great deal and if it’s not a great deal, I won’t make it," he said.
- ASEAN Leaders Seek to Conclude World's Biggest Free Trade Deal After seven years of talks, negotiators for 16 countries are meeting at the ASEAN summit in Bangkok in a bid to accelerate progress on the free trade deal.
- China Wins: WTO Support to Sanction $3.6 Billion in U.S. Trade The damages awarded Friday, in a statement on the Geneva-based organizations’ website, are the third highest in WTO history.
Iran Believes Russia will not Give up Nuclear Cooperation Due to US Sanctions
Turkey Launches Website against the Armenian Genocide Recognition
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Turkey Deported 11 French Terrorist Suspects
Decision to Abolish Visa Requirements of Qatar for Armenian Citizens Enters into Force
Roadways in RA are Mainly Passable
WhatsApp Now Lets to Create Reminders, Tasks
Lebanon’s President Orders Week’s Delay in Talks to Pick Premier
Putin and Zelenski to Meet Today in Paris
Samoa Measles Epidemic Death Toll Reaches 70
Today Is The Fifth Day Of The Strike In France
US Confirms Washington Visit by Russian Foreign Minister
First Vice-President of the Republic of Guatemala Congress Felipe Alejos Lorenzana Hosted in the Artsakh Parliament
Finland’s Sanna Marin, 34, will Be the World’s Youngest Sitting Prime Minister
Accompanied by His spouse Nikol Pashinyan Attended Concert Dedicated to The 75th Anniversary of Levon Malkhasyan
Nikol Pashinyan, Armen Sarkissian, Ararat Mirzoyan And Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Laid Flowers At the Armenian Genocide Memorial
Artsakh Athlete Artur Arushanyan Became Three-Time World Champion
Armenian Red Cross Society to Assist Syrian Refugees Thanks to the Cooperation with the Kuwait Red Crescent Society
Leader of Chechnya Congratulates Former National Security Service Director of Armenia on His Birthday
All tickets of Lausanne 2020 Opening Ceremony Sold Out
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Wind: 4 km/h