Maria Zakharova about Pashinyan's Statement "Artsakh is Armenia"
Russian Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Maria Zakharova was asked to express Moscow's attitude as one of the co-chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group to the statement of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan on Karabakh, ArmInfo reports.
"We proceed from the fact that, of course, there is internal rhetoric, and there are those internal attitudes that reflect the views of political parties and movements - given that we are talking about democracy state, and there is that very peace process in which there are participants in the process, there are international efforts to achieve a peaceful settlement, and, of course, we proceed from the fact that the statements of the parties should fit into the context of these general efforts aimed at a peaceful settlement "
At the same time, she expressed her conviction that it is very difficult to always return to previous positions in the negotiation process after statements that have become or are becoming such an "apple of discord" and bring additional questions, or unbalance the fragile negotiation process, so to speak.
- “Kazan document” was rejected by Azerbaijan itself, Yerevan reminds Baku As for the opinion of the minister of foreign affairs of Azerbaijan on the peaceful settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, I would kindly like to remind, that Azerbaijan was the one to reject the...
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement The two leaders briefed the Co-Chairs on their recent conversation during the CIS summit in Ashgabat and presented their ideas on how to advance the settlement process.
- Organizers of low-grade flash mob in Azerbaijan have no opportunity to get to Artsakh borders: David Babayan This kind of flash mobs is a cheap action, the organizers of which pursue various goals.
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs May Meet in Slovakia in December in Case of Their Consent: Russian Co-Chair The next meeting between the foreign ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan may take place in Slovakia, Russian co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group Igor Popov told the reporters in Artsakh.
- Artsakh Republic President Received OSCE Minsk Group co-Chairs President Sahakyan reaffirmed the commitment of official Stepanakert to the peaceful settlement of the Azerbaijani-Karabagh conflict under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group, reiterating the necessity...
Amid Protests, Lebanon's Hariri Sets Deadline to Resolve Crisis
Artsakh Republic President was Present at the Pomegranate Festival
Barcelona Rocked by Violence as Catalan Protesters Clash with Police
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 150 Times
Yerevan Turns Another Page in Its Almost Three Millennia-Long History: Armen Sarkissian
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bako Sahakyan Partook in Events Dedicated to the 5th Anniversary of International School and Founding a New Church in Dilijan
New Ambassador of Zambia Presents Credentials to Armenian President
At Least 28 Killed in Afghan Mosque Blast
Artsakh State Minister introduces new Stepanakert Mayor to staff
Armenia Constitutional Court judges following developments surrounding chief judge Hrayr Tovmasyan
Ex-Catalan Leader Appears Before Belgian Authorities Over Arrest Warrant
Security Council Holds Meeting Chaired by PM Pashinyan
“Kazan document” was rejected by Azerbaijan itself, Yerevan reminds Baku
New York City Council Votes to Close Infamous Rikers Island Jails
Trump: ISIS is 'Totally under control'
France Foiled "9/11-Inspired" Plane Hijacking Attack
Protests Erupt in Lebanon over Plans to Impose New Taxes
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Japanese Prime Minister’s Special Adviser
President Sarkissian Attended an Event Dedicated to the150th Birth Anniversary of Komitas
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Armenia Marks the 28th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 28th Anniversary of Independence
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Wind: 5 km/h