Foreign Minister of Artsakh Met with the Delegation of the Armenian Assembly of America
On October 7, Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian received the delegation of the Armenian Assembly of America (AAA) led by Executive Director Bryan Ardouny. The delegation comprised also AAA Congressional Relations Director Mariam Khaloyan and Regional Director of the organization Arpi Vartanian.
The Foreign Minister of Artsakh welcomed the traditional visits of the Assembly’s delegations to Artsakh, which provide an opportunity to get the complete picture of the realities and achievements of the Republic. Masis Mayilian highly appreciated the cooperation with the organization and stressed the importance of the AAA activities aimed at raising awareness of Artsakh and consistently promoting the Pan-Armenian interests in the United States, including actively contributing to the allocation of financial assistance to Artsakh by the U.S. Government.
At the request of the guests, the Foreign Minister presented the main directions and priorities of the foreign policy of Artsakh, touched upon the processes of peaceful settlement of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict and international recognition of the Republic of Artsakh.
During the meeting, the sides discussed a range of issues related to the strengthening and further development of the cooperation between the authorities of Artsakh and the Armenian Assembly of America. Masis Mayilian answered the questions of the participants of the meeting related to the state-building process, the recent elections to the local self-government bodies, as well as the upcoming presidential and parliamentary elections in the country.
- PM attends UN debate on Sustainable Development During his working visit to New York, Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan participated in the “UN Sustainable Development Goals: The 2020-2030 Vision” summit and delivered a speech. Below is the full text...
- PM speaks at Columbia University in New York Since 1994 when a ceasefire agreement was signed between Nagorno-Karabakh, Azerbaijan and Armenia, the Nagorno-Karabakh peace process became an indispensable part of regional politics.
- PM Attends Armenia-Los Angeles Business Forum Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan’s working visit to the United States, Los Angeles, continues.
- Trump's Communications with a Foreign Leader Sparked Whistleblower Complaint The source who spoke to CNN would not disclose the foreign leader with whom Trump was alleged to have spoken.
- Trump Authorizes Release of Emergency Oil Reserve "if Needed" after Attack on Saudi Oil Sites The attack over the weekend could disrupt an estimated 5.7 million barrels of oil per day, or more than 5% of the world's daily supply. Oil prices surged more than 10% late Sunday.
Artsakh President Receives the Head of Board and Executive Director of the Armenian Public TV and Radio Company
Armenia's Government Wants Clarification of the Parameters of the Madrid Principles
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
The Incident in Armavir Doesn't Correspond to Spirit of Armenian-Russian Relations: Armenian Embassy in Russia
Public Council Chairman Vazgen Manukyan Steps Down
Israeli Air Raids on Gaza Kill 18
46 Families Return to Artsakh’s Talish After Reconstruction
Venice Calls for State of Emergency after Worst Flooding in Over 50 Years
OSCE Conducts Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Trump Offers Trade Deal, Sanctions Workaround to Erdogan
Seven People Killed in Bolivian Protests
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh President Receives Andrzej Kasprzyk
Prime Minister Meets with UNESCO Director-General in Paris
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Attend 40th UNESCO General Conference Proceedings (PHOTOS)
Air Temperature will Gradually Go Down
Armenia, Azerbaijan Not Negotiating Over Concrete Document Now: Anna Naghdalyan
Artsakh Crowned Volleyball Champion
Nikol Pashinyan, Emmanuel Macron hold private talks on margins of Paris Peace Forum
Arsen Julfalakyan Takes Part in Tournament After Long Break and Wins It
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Erdogan Demands US Hand Over SDF Chief to Turkey
We Will Never Forget that 1.5 Million Armenians Were Murdered: Kim Kardashian
Lori is a Splendid Textbook for Learning About our Native Land, While Vanadzor is One of its Most Significant and Beautiful Pages. Armen Sarkissian
Turkish Foreign Minister Hold Talks with U.S.'s Pompeo: Sources
Wind: 4 km/h