Foreign Minister of Artsakh Met with the Delegation of the Armenian Assembly of America
On October 7, Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian received the delegation of the Armenian Assembly of America (AAA) led by Executive Director Bryan Ardouny. The delegation comprised also AAA Congressional Relations Director Mariam Khaloyan and Regional Director of the organization Arpi Vartanian.
The Foreign Minister of Artsakh welcomed the traditional visits of the Assembly’s delegations to Artsakh, which provide an opportunity to get the complete picture of the realities and achievements of the Republic. Masis Mayilian highly appreciated the cooperation with the organization and stressed the importance of the AAA activities aimed at raising awareness of Artsakh and consistently promoting the Pan-Armenian interests in the United States, including actively contributing to the allocation of financial assistance to Artsakh by the U.S. Government.
At the request of the guests, the Foreign Minister presented the main directions and priorities of the foreign policy of Artsakh, touched upon the processes of peaceful settlement of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict and international recognition of the Republic of Artsakh.
During the meeting, the sides discussed a range of issues related to the strengthening and further development of the cooperation between the authorities of Artsakh and the Armenian Assembly of America. Masis Mayilian answered the questions of the participants of the meeting related to the state-building process, the recent elections to the local self-government bodies, as well as the upcoming presidential and parliamentary elections in the country.
- Mississippi Governor Signs Bill Removing state Flag with Confederate Emblem Mississippi residents will head to the polls in November to choose a new state flag. The old flag design will not be an option, per the legislation.
- Biden Tops Trump Nationwide, but Battlegrounds Tilt Trump The former vice president continues to hold healthy leads among women (55% Biden to 41% Trump) and people of color (69% Biden to 26% Trump).
- U.S. Army to Resume Large-Scale Exercise in Europe, but with Coronavirus Precautions Called Allied Spirit, the drill is connected to the scaled-down version of Defender Europe-20, a series of events that was intended to be among the largest Army training efforts on the Continent since...
- Trump Says He Had Good Call with Russia's Putin, Saudi King on Oil OPEC and its allies led by Russia agreed on Thursday to cut their oil output by more than a fifth and said they expected the United States and other producers to join in their effort to lift prices that...
- US Coronavirus Death Toll Rates Second Highest in the World: Reuters U.S. officials warned Americans to expect alarming numbers of coronavirus deaths this week, even as an influential university model on Wednesday scaled back its projected U.S. pandemic death toll by 26%...
Artsakh Confirms Its Readiness To Comply, On A Reciprocal Basis, With The Terms Of The Humanitarian Ceasefire
Armenia, Azerbaijan reach another ceasefire agreement
Trump Promises to Easily Solve Nagorno Karabakh Conflict
USA Pushing Azerbaijan to Accept Ceasefire Agreement
Our Primary Task is to Ensure the Self-Defense of Nagorno-Karabakh and its People - PM Receives French Parliament Delegation
Artsakh President: Both the Army And the Militia Forces Stand Firmly in Their Positions to Defend the Homeland
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Masis Mayilian Sent a Thank-you Letter to Australian New South Wales MP Hugh McDermott
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 11 Servicemen
Lee Kun-hee, Samsung’s Chairman, Dies at 78
Our people in Nagorno-Karabakh Will Live in Freedom, in Dignity, in Safety, and in Security- Armenian FM
France recalls Ambassador from Turkey
Armenia Records 77837 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
During the Night, the Situation on the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Conflict Zone Remained Relatively Stable, but Tense
During the Night of October 24, Azerbaijan Continued Bombarding Armenian Settlements
Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh Appealed to the ICRC in Connection with the Publication of Videos of Servicemen of Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh and a Civilian
Artsrun Hovhannisyan Presented Interactive Map of Military Actions (video)
Today the Situation in Different Sectors of the Frontline Was Not Too Tense
Armenia's Foreign Minister Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Are Attempting Offensive Operations in Armenian Armed Forces Uniforms
Artsakh Army Destroys another Azerbaijani UAV
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Armen Knyazyan is Awarded with the Highest title of the "Hero of Artsakh"
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Experts of the Human Rights Defender’s Office Have Identified Location and Time of Azerbaijani Criminal Ativities Towards Armenian Prisoners of War
Emmanuel Macron Proposes New Talks on Nagorno-Karabakh
MFA Spokesperson Statement in Response to the Statement by the EEAS Spokesperson on the So-Called "Strikes on the City of Ganja"
Aurora Founders to Provide $2 Million in Assistance to Armenia and Artsakh
Wind: 5 km/h