Georgia Prime Minister Giorgi Gakharia to Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit
On October 15, 2019, Georgian Premier Giorgi Gakharia will arrive in Armenia on official visit at the invitation of RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan.
After the official welcoming ceremony, the Armenian and Georgian Prime Minister will hold a private meeting, followed by the two government delegations’ extended meeting. Thereafter, the two heads of government will hold a joint press conference to sum up the outcome of their talks.
During his visit, the Georgian Prime Minister will also meet with President of Armenia Armen Sarkissian and His Holiness Garegin II, Supreme Patriarch and Catholicos of All Armenians.
Giorgi Gakharia will visit Tsitsernakaberd, the Armenian Genocide Memorial, to pay tribute to the memory of the Genocide victims.
- President Sarkissian Met with the Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Gakharia Giorgi Gakharia conveyed to President Sarkissian warm greetings from the President of Georgia Salome Zurabishvili.
- "Armenia and Georgia Keen to Build a Strategic Development Vision" - Armenian, Georgian Premiers Meet in Yerevan Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Gakharia has arrived in Armenia on official visit at the invitation of Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan. After the official welcoming ceremony, the two Prime Ministers held...
- "Armen Sarkissian Was the Only President'': Zurabishvili about Armenia's President Armenian President Armen Sarkissian was the only President who attended the inauguration ceremony of Georgian President Salome Zurabishvili.
- Expectations from Georgia’s Salome Zourabichvili's Upcoming Visit to Armenia In March 2019, newly elected president of Georgia, Salome Zurabishvili will pay a two-day an official visit to Armenia. This is going to be the second one in a row in the region. Following the assumption...
- Visit of Georgian Prime Minister to Armenia was Postponed As the press service of the Armenian government reports, the visit will be held after the approval of the Georgian government by the country's parliament.
David Yurchenko to Play for Armenian National Team
Armenia’s DM Instructs Strengthening Discipline and Growth of Quality of Operative-Intelligence Works at Military Police
Mher Grigoryan Attending The Meeting of The Council of the Eurasian Economic Commission
ANCA Calls on US to Match Armenia and Azerbaijan Military Assistance
Putin, Macron and Merkel Call for Resuming Political Dialogue on Libya: Kremlin
Iran Confirmed 13 More New Coronavirus Cases
Iran's President Casts His Vote in Legislative Elections
Miroslav Lajcak Pay An Official Visit To Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Armen Sarkissian Sent a Letter of Condolences on the Demise of the Renowned Conductor Yuri Davtian
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Leaders of EU Members Call for Ceasing Hostilities in Syria's Idlib
Iran Parliamentary Election Kicks Off
Igor Grigoryan Conferred the Rank of the Third Degree Justice State Adviser
President of Artsakh Receives Ombudsman of Armenia
Iraq Closes Southern Border with Iran to Travelers
Discussion with Azerbaijan’s Aliyev in Munich is Turning Point: Nikol Pashinyan
Criminal Sub-Culture Must be Eradicated in the Army: Armenia’s PM
Kardashian Family Had Dinner at Armenian Carousel Restaurant
Armenia is World’s Third Most Militarized County, Report Shows
Garo Paylan Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize: Organizations Can Join the Initiative and Give Their Vote to Him
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
Wind: 3 km/h