Georgia Prime Minister Giorgi Gakharia to Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit
On October 15, 2019, Georgian Premier Giorgi Gakharia will arrive in Armenia on official visit at the invitation of RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan.
After the official welcoming ceremony, the Armenian and Georgian Prime Minister will hold a private meeting, followed by the two government delegations’ extended meeting. Thereafter, the two heads of government will hold a joint press conference to sum up the outcome of their talks.
During his visit, the Georgian Prime Minister will also meet with President of Armenia Armen Sarkissian and His Holiness Garegin II, Supreme Patriarch and Catholicos of All Armenians.
Giorgi Gakharia will visit Tsitsernakaberd, the Armenian Genocide Memorial, to pay tribute to the memory of the Genocide victims.
- "Armenia and Georgia Keen to Build a Strategic Development Vision" - Armenian, Georgian Premiers Meet in Yerevan Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Gakharia has arrived in Armenia on official visit at the invitation of Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan. After the official welcoming ceremony, the two Prime Ministers held...
- "Armen Sarkissian Was the Only President'': Zurabishvili about Armenia's President Armenian President Armen Sarkissian was the only President who attended the inauguration ceremony of Georgian President Salome Zurabishvili.
- Expectations from Georgia’s Salome Zourabichvili's Upcoming Visit to Armenia In March 2019, newly elected president of Georgia, Salome Zurabishvili will pay a two-day an official visit to Armenia. This is going to be the second one in a row in the region. Following the assumption...
- Visit of Georgian Prime Minister to Armenia was Postponed As the press service of the Armenian government reports, the visit will be held after the approval of the Georgian government by the country's parliament.
- Armenia Sends Units of Fire Appliances to Borjomi, Georgia Georgia was offered help from Russia too, but Prime Minister Kvirikashvili said "what we have so far is enough." He hopes that no additional help will be needed.
The Visa Free Regime Between Armenia and China Will Be Adopted in December
Senator David Purdue Blocks Armenian Genocide Resolution
Meeting Held Between the Armenian Prime Minister and the President of the Italian Senate
Serzh Sargsyan Attends EPP Summit in Zagreb
PM Introduces Armenia’s Investment Opportunities to Italian Business Community
Our Government Implements an Open-Door Policy Towards Foreign Investments: Armenia's PM
Armenia Elected as a Member of the Council of the UNESCO International Bureau of Education
Armenia's Prime Minister Arrives in Rome
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Junior Diplomats of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia
Speaker of RA National Assembly Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with Speaker of RF Federation Council Valentina Matviyenko
Artsakh President Met a Group of Students From the Diplomatic School Under the RA Foreign Ministry
The President of Armenian Football Federation Resigns From Office
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Visit Catholic Cathedral in Milan (PHOTOS)
Vladimir Putin Will Meet with Mehriban Aliyeva
Armenian PM’s Spokesperson Comments on Incident in Milan Involving Azerbaijani "Blogger"
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Armen Sarkissian Invited Businessmen to Make Investments in Armenia: Our Doors are Open for You
Trump Considering Withdrawing up to 4,000 U.S. Troops from South Korea
Presentation of Three-Year-Old St. Mary to the Church
President of Artsakh Signed a Decree on the 2020 Winter Draft and Demobilization.
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Wind: 3 km/h