Georgia Prime Minister Giorgi Gakharia to Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit
On October 15, 2019, Georgian Premier Giorgi Gakharia will arrive in Armenia on official visit at the invitation of RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan.
After the official welcoming ceremony, the Armenian and Georgian Prime Minister will hold a private meeting, followed by the two government delegations’ extended meeting. Thereafter, the two heads of government will hold a joint press conference to sum up the outcome of their talks.
During his visit, the Georgian Prime Minister will also meet with President of Armenia Armen Sarkissian and His Holiness Garegin II, Supreme Patriarch and Catholicos of All Armenians.
Giorgi Gakharia will visit Tsitsernakaberd, the Armenian Genocide Memorial, to pay tribute to the memory of the Genocide victims.
- "Armenia and Georgia Keen to Build a Strategic Development Vision" - Armenian, Georgian Premiers Meet in Yerevan Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Gakharia has arrived in Armenia on official visit at the invitation of Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan. After the official welcoming ceremony, the two Prime Ministers held...
- "Armen Sarkissian Was the Only President'': Zurabishvili about Armenia's President Armenian President Armen Sarkissian was the only President who attended the inauguration ceremony of Georgian President Salome Zurabishvili.
- Expectations from Georgia’s Salome Zourabichvili's Upcoming Visit to Armenia In March 2019, newly elected president of Georgia, Salome Zurabishvili will pay a two-day an official visit to Armenia. This is going to be the second one in a row in the region. Following the assumption...
- Visit of Georgian Prime Minister to Armenia was Postponed As the press service of the Armenian government reports, the visit will be held after the approval of the Georgian government by the country's parliament.
- Armenia Sends Units of Fire Appliances to Borjomi, Georgia Georgia was offered help from Russia too, but Prime Minister Kvirikashvili said "what we have so far is enough." He hopes that no additional help will be needed.
Armenian Ambassador Presents Credentials to President of Portugal
Next Normandy Summit to be Held in Four Months, Macron Says
Vice PM's Aide Appointed Deputy Minister of Justice
Armenia Votes Against Anti-Russian Resolution at UN
Six Shot Dead in Czech Hospital Attack, Suspect Shoots Himself
Government Returned 180 Billion AMD in Working Capital to Businesses in 1,5 Years - PM
On December 10-11, the Kazakh Capital is Hosting the 14th Round of Talks on Syria
Former Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov Dies
Armenia Ratifies EAEU-Vietnam Customs Info Exchange Protocol
Armenia Public Council Holds Meeting
Lavrov Arrives in Washington on Working Visit
ORSIS Excluded From Blacklist of Armenian Arms Suppliers
WhatsApp will Stop Working on Millions of Smartphones Worldwide in 2020
December 10: Artsakh People Voted for Independence
Chilean Air Force Plane Crashes en Route to Antarctica with 38 People Aboard
Erdogan Says He Wants to Discuss Situation in Libya with Putin
Trump to meet with Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov at White House
Bako Sahakyan Sends Congratulatory Message on NKR Independence Referendum and Constitution Day
Roadways in RA are Mainly Passable
Nikol Pashinyan, Armen Sarkissian Discuss Issues Related to Armenia’s Development
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Wind: 4 km/h