Georgia Prime Minister Giorgi Gakharia to Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit
On October 15, 2019, Georgian Premier Giorgi Gakharia will arrive in Armenia on official visit at the invitation of RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan.
After the official welcoming ceremony, the Armenian and Georgian Prime Minister will hold a private meeting, followed by the two government delegations’ extended meeting. Thereafter, the two heads of government will hold a joint press conference to sum up the outcome of their talks.
During his visit, the Georgian Prime Minister will also meet with President of Armenia Armen Sarkissian and His Holiness Garegin II, Supreme Patriarch and Catholicos of All Armenians.
Giorgi Gakharia will visit Tsitsernakaberd, the Armenian Genocide Memorial, to pay tribute to the memory of the Genocide victims.
- Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Giorgi Gakharia The interlocutors discussed issues regarding the transit of Armenian goods through the territory of Georgia.
- Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Salome Zurabishvili in Tbilisi Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan’s official visit to Georgia continues. The Premier was hosted by President of Georgia Salome Zurabishvili in Tbilisi.
- Georgian Defense Minister Visited The Armenian Genocide Memorial A delegation, led by Georgian Defense Minister Irakli Garibashvili, today visited the Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan to pay tribute to the sanctified martyrs of this tragedy
- President Sarkissian Met with the Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Gakharia Giorgi Gakharia conveyed to President Sarkissian warm greetings from the President of Georgia Salome Zurabishvili.
- "Armenia and Georgia Keen to Build a Strategic Development Vision" - Armenian, Georgian Premiers Meet in Yerevan Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Gakharia has arrived in Armenia on official visit at the invitation of Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan. After the official welcoming ceremony, the two Prime Ministers held...
Azerbaijan Is Expanding Geography of Hostilities to Territory of Armenia with Active Support of Turkey: Pashinyan
Turkish F-16 Shoots Down Armenian Jet in Armenian Airspace
Erdogan and Turkey Have Been the Most Destabilizing Factor in This Entire Situation: Armenia's FM
Adversary Targets Vardenis, Mets Masrik Community and other Town in Armenia's Gegharkunik Region
In the past three hours the enemy has lost 12 tanks: Shushan Stepanyan
Tehran: Iran, Russia and Turkey Can Help Baku and Yerevan Find Peaceful Solution
Artak Beglaryan Met with the Head of ICRC Mission in Nagorno-Karabakh Bertrand Lamon
CSTO on Standby Awaiting Armenia’s Request Regarding Azeri Bombardment of Towns
Armenian-Americans Rally in Glendale in Protest of Azeri Attacks
Armenian, Russian Security Council Secretaries Discuss Situation in Nagorno Karabakh
Merkel Calls for Immediate Ceasefire in Azeri-Armenian Conflict
Artsakh Defense Army Destroys 11 Azerbaijan’s UAVs, Armored Vehicle, 5 Tanks and Big Number of Manpower (video)
Robert Kocharyan Leaves for Artsakh
MFA: Armenia And Artsakh Will Give Adequate Military-Political Response To Azerbaijan’s Consistent Attempts To Undermine Regional Security And Peace
Russia Actively Working not to Allow Destabilizing External Influence in Nagorno Karabakh Conflict Zone: Ambassador
Two Enemy Helicopters Destroyed By Igla MANPADS
Azerbaijan Shells Villages in Armenia’s Vardenis: Artrsun Hovhannisyan
Turkey Deploying Syrian Fighters to Help Ally Azerbaijan, two Fighters Say
Artsakh Denies Azeri Report on Losing Base in Martuni
Armenian Armed Forces Down Azerbaijan’s helicopter, Probably Helicopters: MOD Representative
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Armenia, Artsakh ex-President Kocharyan: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Has Never Been Part of Independent Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Invited the Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Meet Individually
Wind: 11 km/h