Iraqi Defense Minister: US Troops Leaving Syria will Depart Iraq within 4 Weeks
U.S. Army / Sgt. Nicole Paese
American forces withdrawing from Syria to Iraq will leave the country within four weeks, Iraq’s defense minister told The Associated Press after meeting US Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Wednesday.
- Iraqi Protesters Attack Iran Consulate in Karbala The protests are directed at a post-war political system and a class of elite leaders that Iraqis accuse of pillaging the country's wealth while the country grows poorer.
- Mike Pompeo Visits Iraq Amid Rising Tensions with Iran The visit came days after the US deployed an aircraft carrier, USS Abraham Lincoln, to the region.
- Trump Wants to Keep US Troops in Iraq to ''to Watch'' Iran Mr. Trump’s comments come as the United States has quietly been negotiating with Iraq for weeks to allow perhaps hundreds of American commandos and support troops now operating in Syria to shift to bases...
- NATO, EU Leaders to Sign Declaration on Enhanced Cooperation: Stoltenberg “NATO and EU leaders plan to sign a new joint declaration in July to further enhance their level of cooperation,” Jens Stoltenberg said at NATO Defense Ministers meeting on Friday.
- Iraqis Vote for Parliamentary Elections Whoever the new parliament chooses as prime minister will face an array of challenges after a three-year war against Islamic State which cost the country about $100 billion.
Mexico Grants Asylum to Bolivia's Evo Morales
Former US President Jimmy Carter Hospitalized
Nikol Pashinyan Arrives at Élysée Palace
Armenian PM Pashinyan Arrives in Paris
Russia Ready to Use its Opportunities for Regulating Armenian-Turkish Relations: Lavrov
Ghana Withdraws Kosovo’s Recognition
People's Choice Awards: 'Avengers: Endgame' Named Best Movie
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
U.S. Calls on Iraq to Hold Early Elections
PM Welcomes Russian FM: Bilateral Relations Discussed
No Agreements Can Be Reached without Nagorno-Karabakh’s Consent, Says Lavrov
Catalan Independence Protesters Block Major Spain-France Road Link
Western Sanctions on Syria Only Hurt the People in Order to Push Regime Change Agenda – Assad to RT
Turkey Begins Deportation Of Captive Foreign Islamic State Terrorists To Their Home Countries
Nikol Pashinyan Says Political Changes in His Country Gave New Impetus to Ties with Russia
Armen Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to the President of Angola
Italy to Become First Country to Make Learning About Climate Change Compulsory for School Students
The Editor-in-Chief of the RT Television Network Proposes to President-Elect Bolivia
Hong Kong Protester Shot in Street Confrontation with Police
Nikol Pashinyan to Pay Working Visit to France
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Erdogan Demands US Hand Over SDF Chief to Turkey
We Will Never Forget that 1.5 Million Armenians Were Murdered: Kim Kardashian
Lori is a Splendid Textbook for Learning About our Native Land, While Vanadzor is One of its Most Significant and Beautiful Pages. Armen Sarkissian
Turkish Foreign Minister Hold Talks with U.S.'s Pompeo: Sources
partly cloudy (day)
Wind: 3 km/h
Wind: 3 km/h