9 Killed in South Dakota Plane Crash
Nine people, including two children, were killed Saturday when a plane crashed in rough weather near Chamberlain, South Dakota, NBC News reports..
A Pilatus PC-12, a single-engine turboprop passenger plane, had as many as 12 people on board when it crashed shortly after takeoff about a mile from Chamberlain Municipal Airport, the Federal Aviation Administration said in a statement.
Brule County state's attorney Theresa Maule Rossow said survivors were hospitalized in Sioux Falls. Among the dead was the plane's pilot, she said.
- The United States Announced Its Readiness For a Dialogue With Russia on the Future of Arms Control We are ready to resume dialogue with Russia to shape the future of modern arms control if Russia is ready to act in good faith.
- Biden’s Nominee For U.S. Ambassador to Armenia Sent to Senate Kristina Kvien arrived at U.S. Embassy Kyiv in May 2019. From 2016 – April 2019, she served as Acting DCM/Minister Counselor for Economic Affairs at U.S. Embassy Paris.
- US Congress Members Call for Preparing Report on Azerbaijan Actions in Karabakh in 2020 The Armenian Assembly strongly supports these timely amendments as well as the bipartisan letter opposing the potential sale of F-16s to Turkey," stated Congressional Relations Director Mariam Khaloyan.
- Erdogan Says US Delays Deliveries of F-16 Fighter Jets To Turkish Air Force This issue is still on the table, Erdogan explained at a press conference before leaving for the NATO summit in Madrid.
- Armenia Anti-Corruption Committee, US Federal Bureau of Investigation Sign Cooperation Memorandum Also during the visit, a memorandum of cooperation was signed between the Anti-Corruption Committee of Armenia and the US Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Armenia Denies Shooting at Azerbaijani Positions
Artsakh MOD: Azerbaijan Again Violated Ceasefire in Some Directions
What Makes Tunisia an Attractive Place for Tourists?
Iran’s Political Doctrine Has No Place for Nuclear Weapons: Foreign Minister
Two Ships Permitted to Leave Ukrainian Ports on Monday: UN
The Two-Day Session of the Economic Policy Council Inspires Optimism that We are on the Right Track: PM Pashinyan
Armenian Soldier Wounded in Azerbaijani Shooting
Situation Relatively Stable: Artsakh MoD Reports Ceasefire Violation in Some Areas
The Work of the Session of the Economic Policy Council Under the Prime Minister has Started in Dilijan
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
I Strongly Condemn Azerbaijan’s Use of Military Pressure Against Artsakh- Congressman Brenda Lawrence
It Is Necessary to Hold the Aliyev Regime Accountable For the Attacks on Artsakh- US Congressman
Azerbaijan Violated Ceasefire in Some Sections, Artsakh Says
The Armenian Side Conveyed Proposals Regarding the Activities of the Peacekeepers to the Russian Leadership in 2021: MFA
PM Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Messages to the President of Bolivia and the Prime Minister of Jamaica
Commemoration Day of 200 Pontiffs Participating in the Ecumenical Council of Ephesus
Adam Schiff Urges US State Department to Support Armenian Sovereignty and Artsakh's Territorial Integrity
Working Together to Ensure De-Escalation: Charles Michel Holds Phone Conversations with Aliyev and Pashinyan
At Least 49 Chinese Military Planes Entered Zone of Taiwan’s Air Defense Fri: Taipei
We Express Our Gratitude to All Supporters of Artsakh and, Consequently, of Justice: David Babayan
Asatour Sarafian, the Inventor of Automatic Transmission For Automobiles
Russia Supports Normalization of Armenia-Turkey Relations: Zakharova
Azerbaijani Special Services Continue Hacking Armenian Accounts of Facebook – NSS Artsakh
EU Will Not Recognise Passports Distributed By Russia To Ukrainians: Josep Borrell
Faith, Patriotism, Professionalism are Among Effective Mechanisms for Fighting Eternal Enemies: David Babayan
Armenian Film Producer Armen Grigoryan Dies In Courtroom
Edvard Asryan Appointed Chef of Staff of Armenia’s Armed Forces
Armenian PM Receives Participants of 2022 Golden Apricot Yerevan International Film Festival
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet in Tbilisi
Prime Minister Pashinyan Receives US CIA Director William Burns
Wind: 1.54 km/h