Trump: The EU Is Treating the US Very Unfairly
The situation over EU relations will become very difficult if the EU does not "shape up," said US President Donald Trump.
"The European Union (is) treating the United States very, very unfairly on trade," Trump said at a meeting with the head of NATO in London.
"The deficit for many, many years has been astronomical with the United States and Europe in their favor. I’m changing that and I’m changing it very rapidly," Reuters reported quoting Trump. "It’s not right to be taken advantage of on NATO and also then to be taken advantage of on trade, and that’s what happens. We can’t let that happen. We’re talking to the European Union about trade and they have to shape up or otherwise things are going to get very tough."
- The White House Reacted To The Resolution, Limiting President Trump’s War Fighting Abilities In Iran The White House slammed a House resolution passed Thursday that would limit President Trump’s war fighting abilities in Iran, calling it a "misguided" measure that would undermine presidential authority,...
- Zarif Slams Top Iranian Commander’s Murder as Act of International Terrorism The operation was carried out at the direction of US President Donald Trump, the statement said.
- Trump to meet with Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov at White House The State Department had previously announced that Lavrov would travel to Washington this week for meetings with Pompeo to "discuss a broad range of regional and bilateral issues."
- Trump Nearly Forgot Melania by Getting into a Helicopter A video has emerged of the American president walking towards the helicopter himself, and just in the middle of the road stops to wait for his wife
- 9 Killed in South Dakota Plane Crash A Pilatus PC-12, a single-engine turboprop passenger plane, had as many as 12 people on board when it crashed shortly after takeoff about a mile from Chamberlain Municipal Airport,
Due to a Racist Writing against Armenians a Turkish Citizen Intended to Get Asylum in Germany
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs’ Meeting in Geneva to Continue Tomorrow
5G: EU Issues Guidance on 'High-Risk' Suppliers
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan Hold Working Consultation in Karvachar
White House Threatens Veto of House Iran Bills
Leader of Spain's Catalonia to Call Early Regional Election
Henrikh Mkhitaryan is the Player of the Year in Armenia
Serzh Sargsyan Indictment Approved and Sent to Court
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Vardan Minasyan Wins Armenian Coach of the Year Award
Turkish Foreign Ministry Called on US not to Release Hampig Sassounian
Meeting of Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs Kicks off in Geneva
Pentagon Now Says 50 service Members Suffered Brain Injuries from Iran Attack
'Will not Pass': Palestinian Leader Abbas Rejects Trump's Plan
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
Armenia's FM Met with OSCE Minsk Group co-Chairs
President of Artsakh Receives Chief of General Staff of Armenian Armed Forces
Karabakh Army Soldier Gets Wounded
Ex-NSS Head Committed Suicide on “Very Personal” Motive, Next-of-Kin Demands Privacy
PM Pashinyan Meets US Ambassador and Kansas Adjutant-General
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Georgi Kutoyan Left for His Apartment on Paruyr Sevak Street Telling Family Members About his Intention to Rest for 2-3 Days: IC Unveils Details
Wind: 5 km/h