Trump: The EU Is Treating the US Very Unfairly
The situation over EU relations will become very difficult if the EU does not "shape up," said US President Donald Trump.
"The European Union (is) treating the United States very, very unfairly on trade," Trump said at a meeting with the head of NATO in London.
"The deficit for many, many years has been astronomical with the United States and Europe in their favor. I’m changing that and I’m changing it very rapidly," Reuters reported quoting Trump. "It’s not right to be taken advantage of on NATO and also then to be taken advantage of on trade, and that’s what happens. We can’t let that happen. We’re talking to the European Union about trade and they have to shape up or otherwise things are going to get very tough."
- Mississippi Governor Signs Bill Removing state Flag with Confederate Emblem Mississippi residents will head to the polls in November to choose a new state flag. The old flag design will not be an option, per the legislation.
- Biden Tops Trump Nationwide, but Battlegrounds Tilt Trump The former vice president continues to hold healthy leads among women (55% Biden to 41% Trump) and people of color (69% Biden to 26% Trump).
- U.S. Army to Resume Large-Scale Exercise in Europe, but with Coronavirus Precautions Called Allied Spirit, the drill is connected to the scaled-down version of Defender Europe-20, a series of events that was intended to be among the largest Army training efforts on the Continent since...
- Trump Says He Had Good Call with Russia's Putin, Saudi King on Oil OPEC and its allies led by Russia agreed on Thursday to cut their oil output by more than a fifth and said they expected the United States and other producers to join in their effort to lift prices that...
- US Coronavirus Death Toll Rates Second Highest in the World: Reuters U.S. officials warned Americans to expect alarming numbers of coronavirus deaths this week, even as an influential university model on Wednesday scaled back its projected U.S. pandemic death toll by 26%...
Mayor Bowser proclaims September 21 as "Armenian Independence Day" in Washington, DC
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
France Determined to Support Armenia in Reforms Process: Macron Sends Congratulatory Message
Armenia 3rd President Sargsyan Visits Yerevan Military Pantheon (PHOTOS)
The Air Temperature Will Not Change Considerably
In His Message To Nikol Pashinyan, Mikhail Mishustin Highlights The Components Of Friendship And Allied Partnership In Russian-Armenian Relations
German President Congratulates Armenian Counterpart on Independence Day
Armenia MOD Has no Information About Death of Azerbaijan Soldier - news.am
We Will Join Efforts To Ensure Artsakh’s And Armenia’s Development: Nikol Pashinyan Meets With Arayik Harutyunyan
PM Watches Festive Flight of Armenian Air Force
Tbilisi TV Tower lit in National Flag Colors of Armenia
PM Pays Tribute to Armenian Soldiers Who Perished for Motherland’s Independence
The Eternity Of Our Sovereign Statehood Is At The Core Of Our National Agenda: Nikol Pashinyan
Today’s Challenges Reaffirm the Importance of our Partnership: Donald Trump Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan
RF President Vladimir Putin Congratulates Armenian Prime Minister on Independence Day
Armenia MOD On Azerbaijan President's Statement: Well, He Will Not Blame Himself
Armenia Records 47552 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Building, Strengthening and Defending Our Sovereign Statehood is the Duty and Responsibility of Each of Us.: Serzh Sargsyan
let’s Work Together no Matter How Different Our Approaches, Visions, and Perceptions Are: Armen Sarkissian
Armenia Marks the 29th Anniversary of Independence
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Iran to Hold Presidential Elections on June 18, 2021
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Internal Investigation to Be Carried Out over the Case of Disoriented Armenian Officer: MOD Spokesperson
Armenia Joined International Religious Freedom Alliance’s COVID-19 and Religious Minorities Pandemic Statement
The Government of Artsakh Also Contributes to the Preservation of the Armenian Community of Lebanon. President Harutyunyan Convoked a Consultation
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Internal investigation Will Reveal All Circumstances of Disappearance of the Armenian Officer - Defense Minister
Wind: 13 km/h