Garo Paylan asked Turkish DM to Clarify Whether Turkish General Staff Has an Action Plan of Airstrikes against Armenia
Member of the Turkish Parliament Garo Paylan representing the Peoples’ Democratic Party (HDP) has sent an inquiry to Turkish Defense Minister Hulusi Akar regarding a recent report revealing Turkey’s planned military operation against Armenia, ArmRadio reports.
Paylan has particularly asked the Defense Minister to clarify whether the Turkish General Staff really has an action plan of airstrikes against Armenia and whether the plan remains in force.
Secondly, the MP inquires about the reasons and objectives of such an action plan.
Finally, Paylan asks whether any steps are going to be taken to dispel the concerns caused by the report and revive the steps towards peace expectations.
- Turkey Says It's Open to Dialogue With Greece on Mediterranean Dispute Both sides say they are ready to resolve the dispute through talks, while insisting on upholding their own rights. They have held military exercises in the eastern Mediterranean, highlighting the potential...
- Turkey Says it Wants to Resolve Dispute with Greece Through Dialogue Turkey and Greece, NATO allies, are vehemently at odds over overlapping claims for hydrocarbon resources in the region, and tensions have risen since Ankara launched exploration operations in a disputed...
- Iraq Cancels Turkish Defense Minister Visit, Summons Ambassador A Turkish drone strike on Tuesday in the Sidakan area in northeastern Iraq, near the Turkish and Iranian borders, killed two members of Iraq’s border guard and the driver of the vehicle they were in,...
- Pope Francis ‘Pained’ by Decision to Turn Hagia Sophia Into Mosque "My thoughts go to Istanbul. I'm thinking about Hagia Sophia. I am very saddened," the pope said.
- Comment by the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on Changing the Status of Hagia Sophia by the Decision of the Turkish Authorities We express our deep concern about the decision of the authorities of Turkey to convert Hagia Sophia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, into a mosque.
CSTO Urges Armenia and Azerbaijan to Immediately Restore the Ceasefire and Return to Negotiation Process
Military Аctions Оngoing: Artsrun Hovhannisyan
One Civilian Dies, another 4 Receive Injuries in Artsakh’s Hadrut
Arayik Harutyunyan and David Tonoyan Visited the Operations Control Center
Defense Army Reports About Death of 28 Armenian Servicemen During Today’s Military Actions
More Destructions of Azerbaijani Military Equipment (VIDEO)
MFA of Armenia: The People of Artsakh Are Fighting Against The Turkish-Azerbaijani Alliance
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Canada-Armenia Parliamentary Friendship Group Condemns Azerbaijani Aggression against Artsakh
Armenian Side Does Not Have Alive Captured Azerbaijani Military: Artsrun Hovhannisyan
Armenia Records 49574 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Bodies of Killed Azeri Troops Left Behind in Artsakhi Territory
Sotk-Karvachar Roadway Is Closed
Joe Biden: I Call for Urgent de-Escalation, Restoring the Ceasefire
U.S. Department of State: Participation of External Parties would only Exacerbate Regional Tensions
Artsakh Creates Operative Headquarters
‘This Massive Escalation Bringing in a New Situation’ – Armenian FM's Interview to France 24
Armenia’s Minister of Defense Holds Operative Consultation
Armenia's MOD: Azerbaijan Resumes Intensive Military Actions, Uses TOS Heavy Artillery System
Defense Army Carries Out Few Brilliant Military Operations During the Night: Arayik Harutyunyan
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia, Artsakh ex-President Kocharyan: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Has Never Been Part of Independent Azerbaijan
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Invited the Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Meet Individually
Wind: 16 km/h