PM: State Budget of Armenia Exceeds by AMD 89 Billion in 2019
The state budget of Armenia in 2019 exceeded by AMD 89 billion, said Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan said at the Armenian parliament on Friday, news.am reports.
It is about $ 200 million, he said noting that this would not have been possible if the government had failed, and there would have been no economic growth recorded in the country.
"If the statistics were incorrect or invented, then this money would not exist. The question would be, where did they come and from then? " Pashinyan noted.
Armenian parliament has approved the draft state budget for 2020, a total of 69 parliamentarians voted for the bill, 37 opposed it. The draft budget was supported by ruling My Step bloc MPs.
- US-Based SADA Systems Plans to Establish Global Center for Technological Solutions in Armenia Welcoming the guest, the Armenian minister informed that the ministry has been reformulated a year ago and currently involves the fields of communication, high technologies, military industry and digitization.
- Warsaw Stock Exchange Intends to Take Over the Armenia Securities Exchange The preliminary estimated valuation of 100% of AMX is approx. PLN 6 million (USD 1.6 million) On 18 September 2020, the Warsaw Stock Exchange (GPW) Management Board and the Central Bank of Armenia (CBA)...
- Armenia Central Bank Cuts Re-Financing Rate The Lombard rate is set at 5,75%, while the Deposit Rate is set at 2,75%.
- Let's Build Armenia in Anew: Armenia PM Posts New Video "Let's build Armenia in anew: Tashir-Vardaghbyur," he wrote regarding this video.
- “Ameria Tour” Draw: Chance to Explore Armenia with Us For full information on the terms and conditions of Ameria Tour draw, please visit explorearmenia.ameriabank.am.
CSTO Urges Armenia and Azerbaijan to Immediately Restore the Ceasefire and Return to Negotiation Process
Military Аctions Оngoing: Artsrun Hovhannisyan
One Civilian Dies, another 4 Receive Injuries in Artsakh’s Hadrut
Arayik Harutyunyan and David Tonoyan Visited the Operations Control Center
Defense Army Reports About Death of 28 Armenian Servicemen During Today’s Military Actions
More Destructions of Azerbaijani Military Equipment (VIDEO)
MFA of Armenia: The People of Artsakh Are Fighting Against The Turkish-Azerbaijani Alliance
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Canada-Armenia Parliamentary Friendship Group Condemns Azerbaijani Aggression against Artsakh
Armenian Side Does Not Have Alive Captured Azerbaijani Military: Artsrun Hovhannisyan
Armenia Records 49574 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Bodies of Killed Azeri Troops Left Behind in Artsakhi Territory
Sotk-Karvachar Roadway Is Closed
Joe Biden: I Call for Urgent de-Escalation, Restoring the Ceasefire
U.S. Department of State: Participation of External Parties would only Exacerbate Regional Tensions
Artsakh Creates Operative Headquarters
‘This Massive Escalation Bringing in a New Situation’ – Armenian FM's Interview to France 24
Armenia’s Minister of Defense Holds Operative Consultation
Armenia's MOD: Azerbaijan Resumes Intensive Military Actions, Uses TOS Heavy Artillery System
Defense Army Carries Out Few Brilliant Military Operations During the Night: Arayik Harutyunyan
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia, Artsakh ex-President Kocharyan: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Has Never Been Part of Independent Azerbaijan
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Invited the Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Meet Individually
Wind: 16 km/h