Trump to meet with Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov at White House
President Donald Trump is planning to meet with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Tuesday in Washington, an encounter that is sure to draw significant scrutiny amid several ongoing controversies involving Trump and Russia, CNN reports.
- WSJ: Trump’s Popularity Ticks Up During Coronavirus Crisis Approval of Mr. Trump’s handling of the outbreak has risen by 8 percentage points in weekly Economist/YouGov surveys over the course of March, standing at 49% in a poll that ended Tuesday, with 44% disapproving.
- Trump Cancels G7 at Camp David over Coronavirus The G7 is made up of the United States, Italy, Japan, Canada, France, Germany, Britain as well as the European Union.
- U.S. Suspending Visa Services Worldwide due to Coronavirus The State Department spokeswoman said U.S. missions abroad will continue to provide emergency visa services “as resources allow,” and that the services to U.S. citizens will remain available.
- Trump Says He Might Keep Others from Listening in on Calls Robert O’Brien, Trump’s national security adviser, said the president can conduct whatever phone calls he wants without other people being on the line.
- The White House Reacted To The Resolution, Limiting President Trump’s War Fighting Abilities In Iran The White House slammed a House resolution passed Thursday that would limit President Trump’s war fighting abilities in Iran, calling it a "misguided" measure that would undermine presidential authority,...
Armenia's PM Visit to Netherlands Postponed
Coronavirus-Infected 78-Year-Old Patient Dies in Yerevan
EU Will Provide €51 Million to Armenia to Fight against COVID-19
April Aggression by Azerbaijan only Strengthened the Determination of Artsakh People: Artsakh MFA
Trump's Net Worth Drops $1 Billion: Forbes
Artsakh Republic President Visited Talish Village
Artsakh has Been and Remains the Victorious Spirit of Our People: Serzh Sargsyan
Number of Coronavirus-Infected Healthcare Workers Increases in Armenia
Central Bank Forecasts 0.7% Economic Growth in Armenia for 2020
Prime Minister Pays Tribute to April War Victims’ Memory
A 68-Year Old Patient Has Died from Coronavirus: Alina Nikoghosyan
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Zarif Rejects Trump’s Claim amid Tensions in Iraq
Five Employees of Vardashen Penitentiary Security Staff Test Positive for COVID-19
Taliban Ready to Begin Cease-Fires in Virus-Hit Afghan Areas: AP
April is Always Followed by May...
OSCE PA Annual Vancouver Session Canceled Because of COVID-19 - OSCE PA
Armenia Records 663 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
President Armen Sarkissian Spoke on the Phone with the Renowned Scientist Joseph Babikian
The Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the Presidential and Parliamentary Elections held in Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) on March 31
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Garo Paylan: Putin Made Erdogan Sit under the Statue of Catherine the Great who Symbolizes Russia's Victory over the Ottomans
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Aliyev Angered by Armenian Toponyms on Azerbaijani Museum Maps, Orders New Ones (VIDEO)
French Armenians Alarm About Links Between Paris Mayor Candidate and Azerbaijani Authorities
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Kim Kardashian Visits White House with Prisoners She Helped Free
Joaquín Caparrós Appointes as Armenian National Team Head Coach
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Wind: 6 km/h