FIFA President Invites Armenia Football Chief to Switzerland
FIFA president Gianni Infantino has congratulated Armen Melikbekyan on his election as the President of the Football Federation of Armenia and invited him to the FIFA headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, Panarmenian.net reports.
"Your knowledge, leadership, and experience, particularly as former FFA Secretary General, will undoubtedly have a great impact on the development of our beautiful game in your country," Infantino said in a message.
"You can rely on my personal support and FIFA's assistance to reach this goal and the doors of the Home of FIFA are always open whenever you wish to discuss the game and matters related to its governance. It will be a great pleasure to invite you to come to Zurich soon."
- Armenia Women's National Team will Have a Training Camp Armenia Women’s national team will have a training camp at FFA technical center/football academy on February 28-March 6.
- David Yurchenko to Play for Armenian National Team David Yurchenko was born on March 27, 1986 in Ashkhabad, Turkmen SSR.
- Armenian Athletes to Earn 20,000,000 Drams for Olympic Gold Moreover, the amount of the lifetime pensions these athletes are receiving will also be increased
- Armenia's Arsen Harutyunyan Wins Bronze of European Wrestling Championships Harutyunyan, who is last year's European champion in 61 kg, beat Greece's Georgios Polidis 10-0.
- Abraham Khashmanyan Steps Down as Armenian National Team Head Coach The name of the Armenian National team new head coach will be announced soon.
Secretary General: CSTO Will Provide Necessary Aid, if Armenia Turn to It
EU Calls for Quick De-Escalation in Syrian Idlib
Putin And Erdogan Discuss Idlib
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Receives Georgian Defense Minister
Video of Alleged Azerbaijani in Armenia was Fabricated, National Security Service Acting Chief Says
Karabakh MFA Issues Comment on 32nd Anniversary of Armenian Pogroms in Azerbaijan’s Sumgait
Weather Forecast in Armenia: Rain Is Expected
Judy Chu Calls for $10 Million in U.S. Aid to Artsakh
Mongolian President Under Virus Quarantine
Nikol Pashinyan Pays Tribute To The Memory Of Victims Of Sumgait
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences Over Death of Historian Samvel Karapetyan
Canadian Lawmakers Have Commemorated the Sumgait and Baku Pogroms
President Sarkissian Extends Condolences Over Death of Expert of Medieval Architecture Samvel Karapetyan
Georgian Defense Minister Visited The Armenian Genocide Memorial
Bako Sahakyan Laid Flowers For The Memory Of The Sumgait Pogroms
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
North Atlantic Council Meets For Consultations On The Situation In Syria
33 Turkish Soldiers Were Killed In Idlib
Recovered Coronavirus Patients Are Not Infectious (Official)
Sumgait Massacre: 32 Years Passed
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Nikol Pashinyan Made A Motion To Grant Armenian Citizenship To A 105-Year Old Italian-Armenian
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
ANCA Calls on US to Match Armenia and Azerbaijan Military Assistance
Wind: 4 km/h