FIFA President Invites Armenia Football Chief to Switzerland
FIFA president Gianni Infantino has congratulated Armen Melikbekyan on his election as the President of the Football Federation of Armenia and invited him to the FIFA headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, Panarmenian.net reports.
"Your knowledge, leadership, and experience, particularly as former FFA Secretary General, will undoubtedly have a great impact on the development of our beautiful game in your country," Infantino said in a message.
"You can rely on my personal support and FIFA's assistance to reach this goal and the doors of the Home of FIFA are always open whenever you wish to discuss the game and matters related to its governance. It will be a great pleasure to invite you to come to Zurich soon."
- Aleksander Čeferin Congratulated Newly Elected FFA President Armen Melikbekyan Presidents of different UEFA associations also congratulated Armen Melikbekyan on being elected as the FFA president.
- Solemn Ceremony of Awarding Athletes and Coaches in the Artsakh Republic Presidential Residence On 26 December a solemn ceremony of awarding Artsakh athletes and coaches who achieved outstanding results in various international and national platforms in the passing year took place in the Artsakh...
- Football Federation of Armenia Names New President The FFA is also set to elect a 16-member executive board, naming one of its members a deputy president (upon the president’s proposal).
- WFA Signs Mmemorandum of Cooperation with Arab Wrestling Federation On 11 December the Wrestling Federation of Armenia and the Arab Wrestling Federation signed a memorandum of cooperation in Olympavan.
- All tickets of Lausanne 2020 Opening Ceremony Sold Out The Winter Youth Olympic Games will be held from 9-22 January, 2020, and 1880 athletes aged 15-18 will join them from more than 70 countries.
Serzh Sargsyan Extends Condolences on Untimely and Tragic Demise of Georgi Kutoyan
The Plane Crash Was a Bitter Accident: Iranian Supreme Leader
Canadian Armenian Genocide Survivor Eugenie Papazian Passes Away at Age 105
Lavrov on His Possible Appointment in New Government
Oil Ends Week Steady as China Growth Offsets Trade Deal Optimism
German Chancellor Merkel to Visit Turkey on January 24
Former NSS Director Found Shot Dead in Yerevan
Sitting of Inter-Parliamentary Committee on Cooperation between the Legislative Bodies of Armenia and Artsakh Will Be Held on January 18
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
France to Deploy Aircraft Carrier to Middle East
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Saudi Arabia Paid $500 Million for Cost of US Troops in Country
Armenia’s MFA Reports about Meetings on Karabakh after Agreeing All Details: Spokesperson
11 US troops Wounded in Last Week's Iran Attack on Iraq Base
1999 Parliament Attack Ringleader Addresses Letter to PM From Prison
Andy Madadian Becomes First Iranian on Hollywood's Walk of Fame
Ukrainian PM Resigns
EU Follows Closely Developments Over Armenia’s Constitutional Court
Diaspora-Armenian Specialists Can Participate in Armenia’s Governance: New Project Coming Soon
Garegin Baghramyan: Gazprom Armenia Might Submit Bid to Raise Natural Gas Tariff
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
Facebook Removes Hundreds of Georgia Govt Linked Pages
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
Armenia's Speaker of Parliament Visited Several North-Eastern Border Positions to Congratulate on New Year
Wind: 5 km/h