Pentagon Now Says 50 service Members Suffered Brain Injuries from Iran Attack
The Pentagon now says 50 American military service members suffered traumatic brain injuries following Iran’s Jan. 8 missile attack on a base in western Iraq that was housing the U.S. military personnel, ABC News reports.
Initially the Pentagon said there were no injuries in the missile attack, but as more symptoms were diagnosed, the number was updated to 11, then 34 and now 50.
Officials have acknowledged that it can take time for the concussion-like symptoms to present themselves.
- Thousands Rally against US Military Presence in Iraq The rally comes after Influential Iraqi Shia cleric Muqtada al-Sadr called on Iraqis to stage “a million-strong, peaceful, unified demonstration to condemn the American presence and its violations”...
- U.S. Military Resumes Joint Operations With Iraq In a speech to his cabinet, he suggested that Parliament’s decision might not be the final word, saying “If we reach the decision to get the forces out of Iraq, then this would be the decision of the...
- U.S. Looks at Cuts to Military Aid to Iraq The emails assert that no final decision has been made, but top administration officials have ordered a review of what funds may be held or reallocated in the event Iraq requires the U.S. troops be removed.
- More than 40 Iraqi Protesters Dead in 24 Hours in Bloody Crackdown Security sources told Al Jazeera at least 233 people were wounded in the crackdown on protests in Nasiriya.
- Iraq Unrest: Protesters Set Fire to Iranian Consulate in Najaf Local authorities imposed a curfew following the incident, state media reported.
Macron Announced Measures to End the Nomination by Turkey, Algeria, Morocco of 300 Imams a Year for France
Armenia's Delegation Led by Ararat Mirzoyan Met with Danish Parliamentarians
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Erdogan: Military Operation into Idlib to be Launched at Any Time
Armenia's FM Received Syrian Ambassador and Expressed Deep Appreciation for Recognition of Armenian Genocide
Head of Department for Working with Personnel of Armed Forces Dismissed
President of Artsakh Convened a Working Consultation in the Martouni Regional Center
Chief of Military Police Dismissed
Armenia's PM Submits to President Proposal to Dismiss Two Army Officials
Recoveries From Coronavirus Outnumber Infections In Past 24 Hours For First Time
Ararat Mirzoyan Expressed Hope That Denmark Would Support The Launch Of EU-Armenia Gialogue On Visa-Liberalization
Armen Sarkissian Received Ambassador Of China To Armenia
First Group Of Passangers Left The Diamond Princess
Queen Margrethe II of Denmark ReceiveD Armenian Speaker of Parliament
Nikol Pashinyan Made A Motion To Grant Armenian Citizenship To A 105-Year Old Italian-Armenian
PM Pashinyan Receives EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus and the Crisis in Georgia
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Initiative to Commemorate Armenian Genocide Victims Memory Registered in Ukrainian Parliament
Trump: Cases Stemming from Mueller Probe Should Be 'Thrown Out'
Andrzej Kasprzyk Takes Actions Stemming from His Mandate: OSCE (Tert.am)
Garo Paylan Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize: Organizations Can Join the Initiative and Give Their Vote to Him
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
"Yerevan-2800" Silver Collector Coin Takes 3rd Place
Wind: 4 km/h