Putin Expresses Concern Over Aggressive Actions in Idlib During Talks with Erdogan
During phone talks with President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan, President of Russia Vladimir Putin expressed serious concern over the aggressive actions of extremists in Syria’s Idlib, TASS reports.
"The focus was on the situation created in the de-escalation zone in Idlib once again. Vladimir Putin expressed serious concern over the ongoing aggressive actions of extremists. The emphasis was on the need to respect the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Syrian Arab Republic without preconditions," the press release of the Kremlin’s press service reads.
The parties also agreed to intensify inter-agency consultations over Idlib, particularly with respect to military institutions. Putin and Erdogan also underscored the importance of consistent implementation of the decisions of the Berlin International Conference on Libya.
- Artsakh MFA: the Statement of the MFA of Turkey Another Example of Ankara’s Biased Position Turkey’s opinion on this issue fully coincides with the viewpoint of Azerbaijan. By unconditionally supporting Azerbaijan and making statements that undermine efforts of the international mediators,...
- Erdoğan in Talks with European Leaders Over Refugee Cash for Turkey In a phone call on Tuesday between the French president, Emmanuel Macron, the British prime minister, Boris Johnson, the German chancellor, Angela Merkel, and Erdoğan, the leaders discussed the possibility...
- US Asks Turkey to Guarantee S-400 Systems Won't Come into Operation — Erdogan The Turkish president said on March 6, however, that Turkey would start deploying S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems in April.
- EU "Strongly Rejects" Turkey’s "Use" of Migrants at Border "The EU and its member states remain determined to effectively protect EU’s external borders," the ministers wrote in the statement.
- Erdogan Expects Ceasefire to be Declared in Idlib Following Moscow Talks Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov was hopeful earlier on Wednesday that talks between Presidents Vladimir Putin of Russia and Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey, scheduled for March 5, would make it possible...
US Ready for Arms Control Talks with Russia, China if They Meet Its Criteria
Artsakh Information Headquarters: Four Artsakh Police Officers Are Self-Isolated
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Trump Says He Had Good Call with Russia's Putin, Saudi King on Oil
Armenia's Coronavirus Spread Doubling Rate Comes Near to 10 Days: Minister
Two More Coronavirus Cases Registered in Artsakh
Armenian National Team is 102th in FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings
Up to 150 Members of the Saudi Royal Family Infected With Coronavirus
Armenia: Government Approves 10th Activity to Support Micro-Businesses as Part of Ots Effort to Offset the Impact of COVID-19
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held a Phone Conversation with the Foreign Minister of of Lithuania
Artsakh Defense Army Commander Chairs Military Council Session
Balkaneu: The Son of the Serbian President Tests Positive for COVID-19
Bloobmerge: The World Economy will Lose $ 5 Trillion from Coronavirus
Such Matter Doesn’t Exist on Agenda: Armenia on Report About Turkey Offering Support
Bako Sahakyan Instructs to Strengthen Border Control at Checkpoints
Georgia to Evacuate Georgian, Armenian Students from USA
Armenia: the Air Temperature will Go up
Armenia: 80-Year Old Patient Died from Coronavirus
Armenian PM: The Released Money is Not Even 10% of the Planned Relief
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Turkish President Expressed Readiness to Provide Armenia with the Provision of Medicine
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the military incident at the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Artsakh President Chaired an Enlarged Meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission Coordinating the Prevention of the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
Wind: 5 km/h