Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Salome Zurabishvili in Tbilisi
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan’s official visit to Georgia continues. The Premier was hosted by President of Georgia Salome Zurabishvili in Tbilisi.
Welcoming the Prime Minister of Armenia, the Georgian President highly valued the friendly relations between the two countries. She voiced confidence that today’s talks would give fresh impetus to the furtherance and strengthening of bilateral ties.
Nikol Pashinyan said he was happy to meet with Mrs. Zurabishvili during his official visit in Georgia to discuss the prospects of bilateral relations. “It is my pleasure to once again meet with you. I can state that the Armenian-Georgian relations have seen positive development since our first meeting,” the Premier said, convinced that new opportunities for the development of interstate cooperation might be identified during the visit.
Nikol Pashinyan and Salome Zurabishvili went over several issues on the bilateral agenda. The talks continued during an official luncheon.
- Nikol Pashinyan Offers Birthday Greetings to Irakli Garibashvili Our peoples are bound by deep-rooted affinities and a dialogue coming from the depths of centuries, which determines the vision of future cooperation between our two friendly nations.
- Nikol Pashinyan Extends Congratulations to Georgian Premier Having expressed their unwavering will to have their own nationhood more than a century ago, today as well the friendly Georgian people consistently reaffirm that long-cherished aspiration by building...
- Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili to Pay Official Visit to Armenia Acting Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan will host an official dinner in honor of Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili.
- Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Giorgi Gakharia The interlocutors discussed issues regarding the transit of Armenian goods through the territory of Georgia.
- Georgian Defense Minister Visited The Armenian Genocide Memorial A delegation, led by Georgian Defense Minister Irakli Garibashvili, today visited the Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan to pay tribute to the sanctified martyrs of this tragedy
"There is No Alternative to National and Social Solidarity” – Karekin II
Newly Elected Parliament Session Kicks Off in Armenia
Armenia Records 230339 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US Congresswoman Urges Azerbaijan to Immediately Withdraw from Armenian Territories and Stop Violence
Azerbaijani Forces Fire on Armenian Positions in Yeraskh Section of Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Armenia Records 230110 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
It is Obvious from this Picture that People are Under the Direct Target of the Azerbaijanis: Tatoyan
Comment of the Foreign Ministry on the Statement of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
European Parliament Rapporteurs Condemn Azerbaijan’s Provocative Actions
Greek Foreign Minister: The Days of the Ottoman Empire are Over
"We Need to Avoid this Continuing Cycle of Conflict": PACE Rapporteur Concerned over Situation on Armenian-Azeri Border
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Moscow Concerned by Recent Armed Incidents on Armenia-Azerbaijan Border
Azerbaijan Undertakes Another Provocation on Border in the Direction of Nakhichevan
Armenia Downs Azerbaijani Aerostar Drone
Armenia Records 229867 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Concerned Over Repeated Incidents Along Armenia-Azerbaijan Border
Armenia's Air Defense Forces Prevent Infiltration of Azeri UAVs into Armenia's Airspace: Armenia MOD
Armenia Acting FM Holds Phone Talks with EU Special Representative
The Co-Chairs Call Upon Armenia and Azerbaijan to De-Escalate the Situation Immediately
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Deputy Chief of RF Armed Forces General Staff Sergey Istrakov
Assistance in Future Solution to Nagorno-Karabakh Issue in South Caucasus Is Required: Lukashevich
Armenia Funeral Commission Set Up in Connection with Djivan Gasparyan's Passing
ECtHR Issues Badalyan v. Azerbaijan Case Decision, Confirms Torture and Illegal Imprisonment
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Statement of the MFA of the Republic of Armenia
US Left Afghan Airfield at Night, didn’t Tell New Commander
EU to Allocate over €1.5bn to Armenia for Five Programs
Communication Lost with a Serviceman and Driver on Duty– Armenia MOD
Armenia to Send Observation Mission for Russia’s State Duma Elections