Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Giorgi Gakharia
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan had a phone conversation with Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Gakharia. The two prime ministers exchanged information on the situation with the COVID-19 pandemic in their countries.
The interlocutors discussed issues regarding the transit of Armenian goods through the territory of Georgia. Specific measures are being taken to ensure unimpeded transportation through the Upper Lars customs checkpoint. The two prime ministers will hold regular contacts to swiftly respond to any further issues.
- Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Salome Zurabishvili in Tbilisi Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan’s official visit to Georgia continues. The Premier was hosted by President of Georgia Salome Zurabishvili in Tbilisi.
- Georgian Defense Minister Visited The Armenian Genocide Memorial A delegation, led by Georgian Defense Minister Irakli Garibashvili, today visited the Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan to pay tribute to the sanctified martyrs of this tragedy
- President Sarkissian Met with the Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Gakharia Giorgi Gakharia conveyed to President Sarkissian warm greetings from the President of Georgia Salome Zurabishvili.
- "Armenia and Georgia Keen to Build a Strategic Development Vision" - Armenian, Georgian Premiers Meet in Yerevan Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Gakharia has arrived in Armenia on official visit at the invitation of Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan. After the official welcoming ceremony, the two Prime Ministers held...
- Georgia Prime Minister Giorgi Gakharia to Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit Giorgi Gakharia will visit Tsitsernakaberd, the Armenian Genocide Memorial, to pay tribute to the memory of the Genocide victims.
Armenian PM Reacts to Use of Force by Police Against Man for Not Wearing Face Mask
Greek Defence Minister: Turkey’s Behaviour is Aggressive But Our Powerful Armed Forces is a Deterrent
Armenian President Congratulates Queen Margrethe II of Denmark on National Day
Trump Proposes Increasing Police Funding
Armenia Records 11817 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Facebook Starts Labeling ‘State-Controlled Media’ Pages
33-year Old Patient Died of Coronavirus: Arsen Torosyan
Positive-Tested PM Pashinyan and Family Members Show no Coronavirus Symptoms
Government Expands Scope of 8th Anti-Crisis Program Beneficiaries
Zakharova: There are no Dramatic Changes in Karabakh Settlement, but Optimism Remains
Comment by the Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan Regarding Bellicose Statements of Various Circles of Azerbaijani Authorities
Davit Ananyan Announced About His Resignation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President of Artsakh Appoints New Justice Minister
Aleksander Lukashenko Appointed The New Prime Minister Of Belarus
Hong Kong Passes China National Anthem Bill amid Protests
President of Artsakh Received the Mayor of Stepanakert
Libya's GNA Retakes Tripoli Airport from Haftar's Forces
North Korea: Kim's Sister threatens to End Military Pact over Leaflets
Artak Davtyan: No Violations In The Import Of Armaments And Military Equipment
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Polish Presidential Elections Postponed Indefinitely
Wind: 9 km/h