Trump Threatens to Hold WHO Funding: Time
President Donald Trump said he would “put a hold” on U.S. funding for the World Health Organization, before backtracking and claiming, “I’m not saying I’m going to do it,” Time reports.
Trump made the comments at a White House press briefing as deaths and infections across the country continue to rise.
Trump at first announced he would be cutting off U.S. funding to the organization. But when pressed on whether it was the right time, given the current crisis, he told reporters he was only looking at the prospect.
Still, he criticized the organization, saying they “they missed the call” on the pandemic and claiming that they seem to be “very China-centric.”
He claimed, “They should have known and they probably did know.”
- Karabakh Conflict Must be Settled Within Framework of OSCE Minsk Group, Says Pompeo The United States, along with France and Russia, are co-chairs of the Minsk Group whose main goal is to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, and is within this framework that the situation must be resolved,...
- Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO) The video was published by American-Armenian filmmaker Eric Esrailian.
- Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to U.S. President-Elect Joe Biden That process, of course, benefits from the invaluable role that the Armenian American community plays, acting as a bridge between our countries.
- Mississippi Governor Signs Bill Removing state Flag with Confederate Emblem Mississippi residents will head to the polls in November to choose a new state flag. The old flag design will not be an option, per the legislation.
- Biden Tops Trump Nationwide, but Battlegrounds Tilt Trump The former vice president continues to hold healthy leads among women (55% Biden to 41% Trump) and people of color (69% Biden to 26% Trump).
President of Armenian Parliament Thanks President of French Senate for Resolution on Artsakh
The Bill on Abolishing the Martial Law in Armenia Not Adopted
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Two Programs to Support the People of Artsakh are Being Implemented; Another Program Will Be Adopted for the Citizens Left Homeless
Nikol Pashinyan: The Implementation of the Roadmap Published on November 18 is an Absolute Priority
Numerous Historical-cultural Monuments Destroyed, Damaged or Desecrated by Azeri Armed Forces
Armenia Failed in the Battlefield But Not in Diplomatic - Minister
Foreign Minister Ara Aivazian Received the Representatives of the High-Ranking Delegation of the Council of Europe
Cabinet Appoints New Governor of Kotayk
Armenia Records 130870 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open Only for Trucks
Armenian FM Holds Phone Talks with Co-Chairs of OSCE Minsk Group
Resolution Adopted by the French Senate Is a Crucial Step Towards the Recognition of the Right to Self-Determination Exercised by the People of Artsakh: Armenia's MFA
Pashinyan Talks with Secretary General of the International Organization of La Francophonie Louise Mushikiwabo over the Phone
Recognition of Artsakh’s Independence by French Senate to Do No Good to Anyone: French Minister Says
Artsakh Foreign Ministry Express Deep Gratitude for Adoption of Resolution by French Senate on Recognizing Artsakh
French Senate Adopts Resolution on Necessity to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence
Prime Minister: The Joint Statement Provides for the Return to Their Homes for People living in the Regions of Nagorno-Karabakh
Debates on Resolution on Necessity to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence Kicks Off at French Senate
Prime Minister Holds Another Meeting with Business Community Representatives
The Condition of Armenian hit by Turk National with Hammer in France is Grave (video)
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Peaceful Armenian Demonstration in France Attacked by Knife, Hammer-Wielding Turkish Nationals
Glendale Officially Recognizes Artsakh Independence, Calls on US President, Congress to Follow Lead
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Wind: 5 km/h