Erdogan Calls Armenian Lobby ''Evil Power'', against which Turkey Will Continue Its Fight
In a national address today on the COVID-19 crisis, Turkish president Regep Tayyip Erdogan lashed out at the “Armenian and Greek lobbies.” as “evil forces” targeting Turkey, armradio.am reports, referring to Ahval News.
On Monday Erdogan announced a new four-day curfew effective Saturday in a televised speech following a cabinet meeting, detailing some of Turkey’s steps to ease restrictions put in place to stem the COVID-19 pandemic.
“We continue our fight against this virus together as 83 million people,” Erdoğan said. “Our number of new cases, deaths, ICU patients, and intubated patients continue to decrease as the number of recoveries and total tests conducted multiply.”
Erdogan went on to say that Turkey will continue its fight against terrorism, foreign enemies including the “evil powers ranging from Armenian and Greek lobbies to centers of animosity originating in the Gulf,” as well as “those utilizing foreign financial institutions … to put shackles on us.”
- Azerbaijani FM Informed Turkish FM About the Attack On the Azerbaijani Embassy In London During the telephone conversation, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkiye expressed concern about the attack of a gang of radical religious groups on the building of the Embassy of the Republic of...
- Turkey Not to Compromise on Issue of Sweden’s, Finland’s NATO Membership — Erdogan Until Sweden and Finland stop supporting terrorist organizations, they should not expect us to be positive about their membership in NATO.
- Turkey’s Erdogan meets with Iran’s Supreme Leader in Tehran The meeting was held in a closed format for the press and lasted 40 minutes.
- Erdogan Says US Delays Deliveries of F-16 Fighter Jets To Turkish Air Force This issue is still on the table, Erdogan explained at a press conference before leaving for the NATO summit in Madrid.
- There Will Be No Early Elections In Turkey: Erdogan General elections in the country – both presidential and parliamentary – will be held in Turkey in June 2023.
2 of 19 Injured Armenian Servicemen Discharged from Hospital
PM Pashinyan Holds Phone Talk with Vladimir Putin
Men's Chess Team of Armenia defeats Azerbaijan: Olympiad
Tense Operational Situation Created in Armenian-Iranian State Border: Border Guard Department of FSS of Russia
China Calls on Armenia, Azerbaijan to "Avoid Escalating Situation"
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia Denies Shooting at Azerbaijani Positions
Artsakh MOD: Azerbaijan Again Violated Ceasefire in Some Directions
What Makes Tunisia an Attractive Place for Tourists?
Iran’s Political Doctrine Has No Place for Nuclear Weapons: Foreign Minister
Two Ships Permitted to Leave Ukrainian Ports on Monday: UN
The Two-Day Session of the Economic Policy Council Inspires Optimism that We are on the Right Track: PM Pashinyan
Armenian Soldier Wounded in Azerbaijani Shooting
Situation Relatively Stable: Artsakh MoD Reports Ceasefire Violation in Some Areas
The Work of the Session of the Economic Policy Council Under the Prime Minister has Started in Dilijan
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
I Strongly Condemn Azerbaijan’s Use of Military Pressure Against Artsakh- Congressman Brenda Lawrence
It Is Necessary to Hold the Aliyev Regime Accountable For the Attacks on Artsakh- US Congressman
Azerbaijan Violated Ceasefire in Some Sections, Artsakh Says
The Armenian Side Conveyed Proposals Regarding the Activities of the Peacekeepers to the Russian Leadership in 2021: MFA
Asatour Sarafian, the Inventor of Automatic Transmission For Automobiles
Russia Supports Normalization of Armenia-Turkey Relations: Zakharova
Azerbaijani Special Services Continue Hacking Armenian Accounts of Facebook – NSS Artsakh
Faith, Patriotism, Professionalism are Among Effective Mechanisms for Fighting Eternal Enemies: David Babayan
EU Will Not Recognise Passports Distributed By Russia To Ukrainians: Josep Borrell
Armenian Film Producer Armen Grigoryan Dies In Courtroom
Edvard Asryan Appointed Chef of Staff of Armenia’s Armed Forces
Armenian PM Receives Participants of 2022 Golden Apricot Yerevan International Film Festival
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet in Tbilisi
Prime Minister Pashinyan Receives US CIA Director William Burns
Wind: 8.23 km/h