U.S. Army to Resume Large-Scale Exercise in Europe, but with Coronavirus Precautions
Thousands of U.S. and Polish soldiers will participate in drills next month, marking the first time since the coronavirus crisis began that American troops will assemble for a large-scale exercise in Europe, Stripes reports
“All COVID-19 precautionary measures will be taken to ensure the health and protection of participating armed forces and the local population,” U.S. Army Europe said in a statement Wednesday.
Called Allied Spirit, the drill is connected to the scaled-down version of Defender Europe-20, a series of events that was intended to be among the largest Army training efforts on the Continent since the Cold War.
- Biden Sued by 12 States over Climate Executive Order It alleges that Biden’s Executive Order 13990, titled “Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis,” does not have the authority to issue binding...
- Armenian Ambassador to Attend Biden Inauguration The inauguration will take place on January 20 and will be attended by the foreign ambassadors accredited in the US.
- Biden Administration to Have Another American Armenian Official He will work under the executive Office of Presidential Personnel, which regulates and vets all potential staff members working under the President’s administration.
- More than 100 Individuals Arrested for Capitol Hill Riots, Says FBI The Justice Department also announced on Thursday evening that the FBI had received more than 140,000 tips identifying rioters and had opened about 200 subject case files. The department has also launched...
- Congress Calls on US Intelligence to Submit Report on Azerbaijan Aggression Against Artsakh The Congressional request for the Artsakh report is included in the Fiscal Year 2021 (FY2021) foreign aid bill (H.R.133), adopted by the House in parallel to the COVID-19 stimulus package earlier Monday.
We Look Forward to Continuing to Support the Armenian People on their Democratic Journey - Joseph Biden Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan
Arayik Harutyunyan Visited the First President of the Republic of Armenia Levon Ter-Petrosyan
US Remains Committed to Helping Negotiate Long-Term Political Settlement of Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict. Blinken
President of the Artsakh Republic Paid Tribute in ''Yerablur'' Military Pantheon
Armenia Records 254436 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Today, the History of Our Country, the People, the Present, and the Future are Intertwined: President of Armenia Armen Sarkissian
The Independence of the Native Country is the Greatest Value: Catholicos Karekin II
Armenia Marks the 29th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 30th Anniversary of Independence
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to Vladimir Putin
Erdogan’s Visit to Russia Being Prepared: Peskov
Armenia Interested in Opening Communications – PM Pashinyan Receives Deputy Prime Minister of Russia
Issue of Corridors Not Being Discussed: Russia Deputy PM
Eight People Killed in Perm State University Shooting — Health Ministry
By Now No Contacts Have Taken Place between Armenia, Turkey – PM’s Spokesperson
Unblocking of Transport Communications Will Give an Opportunity to Increase Trade Turnover Between Armenia and Russia
Armenia Records 253942 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Two Citizens That Had Crossed to Territory Under Azerbaijani Control Returned to Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Georgia Premier Conveyed Armenia PM’s Proposal to Hold Meeting: Erdogan
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Trump Says He’d Beat Biden in a Boxing Match
Lebanese-Armenian George Bojkian Appointed Minister in the New Lebanese Government
Arayik Harutyunyan Convened an Enlarged Working Consultation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Construction of Nord Stream 2 Completed: Gazprom
Zelensky's Speculations about Risk of Russia-Ukraine War Apocalyptic: Kremlin Spokesman
Commander of Artsakh Defense Army Mikayel Arzumanyan Relieved of Duties
US Envoy to Armenia Says they do not Consider Karabakh Conflict to be Resolved
Armenia Records 248397 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases