U.S. Army to Resume Large-Scale Exercise in Europe, but with Coronavirus Precautions
Thousands of U.S. and Polish soldiers will participate in drills next month, marking the first time since the coronavirus crisis began that American troops will assemble for a large-scale exercise in Europe, Stripes reports
“All COVID-19 precautionary measures will be taken to ensure the health and protection of participating armed forces and the local population,” U.S. Army Europe said in a statement Wednesday.
Called Allied Spirit, the drill is connected to the scaled-down version of Defender Europe-20, a series of events that was intended to be among the largest Army training efforts on the Continent since the Cold War.
- Mississippi Governor Signs Bill Removing state Flag with Confederate Emblem Mississippi residents will head to the polls in November to choose a new state flag. The old flag design will not be an option, per the legislation.
- Biden Tops Trump Nationwide, but Battlegrounds Tilt Trump The former vice president continues to hold healthy leads among women (55% Biden to 41% Trump) and people of color (69% Biden to 26% Trump).
- Trump Says He Had Good Call with Russia's Putin, Saudi King on Oil OPEC and its allies led by Russia agreed on Thursday to cut their oil output by more than a fifth and said they expected the United States and other producers to join in their effort to lift prices that...
- US Coronavirus Death Toll Rates Second Highest in the World: Reuters U.S. officials warned Americans to expect alarming numbers of coronavirus deaths this week, even as an influential university model on Wednesday scaled back its projected U.S. pandemic death toll by 26%...
- Trump Threatens to Hold WHO Funding: Time Trump at first announced he would be cutting off U.S. funding to the organization. But when pressed on whether it was the right time, given the current crisis, he told reporters he was only looking at...
Armenia PM Appoints New Head of Department
Status of Hagia Sophia Can Be Changed by Presidential Decree
Greece Urges Turkey to Keep Hagia Sophia as Museum
Erdogan Vows Social Media Controls over Insults to Family
Natural Gas Supply to Armenia is Temporarily Suspended
Armenia Gets One-Year Customs Tax Break Within EEU Framework
The Government Approved the Agreement on Commercial Cooperation Between Armenia and Kazakhstan
US Urges Turkey to Keep Saint Sophia as Museum
Health Minister: Rehabilitation Units of Armenian Hospitals Overloaded
Artsakh President Approved the Government’s Decisions
Armenia Records 26658 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Feast of the Holy Translators St. Sahak and St. Mesrop
Republican Party of Armenia Supreme Body Holds Session Chaired by Serzh Sargsyan
Ten Thousand COVID-19 Tests Reach Armenia
PM: Compliance with three Primary Safety Rules Should be a Matter of Daily Responsibility
In Near Future I'll Try to Give more Detailed Explanations on All Issues: Armenia's 2nd President
Arayik Harutyunyan Awarded Shoushi Technological University lecturer Artyusha Harutyunyan
Nikol Pashinyan Conveys Congratulations to Justin Trudeau
Arayik Harutyunyan Handed in High State Awards to a Group of Artsakh Republic Investigation Committee Employees
Trump Says He is Becoming 'More and More Angry at China' over Spreading Virus
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
Reddit Cofounder Alexis Ohanian Resigns from Board, Urges Seat Be Filled by Black Candidate
Greek Defence Minister: Turkey’s Behaviour is Aggressive But Our Powerful Armed Forces is a Deterrent
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Comment by the Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan Regarding Bellicose Statements of Various Circles of Azerbaijani Authorities
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Wind: 7 km/h