Phone Conversation of Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan with Philip Reeker, the Acting Assistant Secretary of European and Eurasian Affairs
On June 29, Foreign Minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan held a phone conversation with Philip Reeker, the Acting Assistant Secretary of European and Eurasian Affairs.
The interlocutors exchanged views on the issues caused by COVID-19 and the steps being undertaken at the national level towards addressing them, emphasizing the importance of international solidarity and cooperation in the fight against the pandemic. In this regard, Minister Mnatsakanyan expressed his gratitude to the US Government for the financial support provided to Armenia.
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Philip Reeker touched upon a number of issues of bilateral agenda. The sides highlighted the consistency of interactions within the framework of the Armenia-U.S. strategic dialogue and Armenia-U.S. Council on Trade and Investment (TIFA), both through VTCs and in person meetings after the pandemic. The implementation of agreements reached within the above mentioned formats was also discussed.
The Foreign Minister and the Acting Assistant Secretary exchanged views on the reforms carried out by the Government of Armenia, which includes the fight against corruption, spheres of justice and law enforcement. In this context, Minister Mnatsakanyan highly appreciated the continuous support of the United States.
During the conversation the sides touched upon the cooperation on readmission issues. The U.S. Acting Assistant Secretary informed that by commending Armenia’s steps in that regard, the U.S. Homeland Security Department removed Armenia from the list of “at risk of non-compliance” countries and included in the list of “cooperative” countries.
In the context of the cooperation within the “Religious Freedom Alliance”, Minister Mnatsakanyan presented the programs initiated by Armenia towards preserving the historical and cultural heritage of religious and ethnic minorities in the Middle East.
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Philip Reeker also discussed the issues of international and regional importance.
The Foreign Minister of Armenia and the US Acting Assistant Secretary for European and Eurasian Affairs exchanged views on the recent developments in the Nagorno-Karabakh peace process.
- ''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law California is home to the largest Armenian-American population in the United States.
- Armenian Ambassador Pays Working Visit to US West Coast The Ambassador briefed them on the Armenia-U.S. Strategic Dialogue session convened in Yerevan in May, the outcomes of the recent high-level delegations’ visits to the United States, regional developments...
- RA Prime Minister, U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Discuss Bilateral Cooperation Agenda Prime Minister Pashinyan wished every success to the meeting of the intergovernmental commission on Armenian-American strategic dialogue, due to be held tomorrow.
- Armenian Ambassador to US meets with Congresswoman Dina Titus Ambassador Nersesyan and Congresswoman Titus also touched upon other issues on the Armenia-US agenda, acknowledging the unique role of the Armenian Caucus in implementing it.
- President Sarkissian Congratulates Ambassador Richard Mills on US Independence Day President Sarkissian congratulated Ambassador Richard Mills and in the person of him, the good people of the United States, on this important holiday and wished welfare and constant development.
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
There Should Be No Flags and Signs on Roads or in Immediate Vicinity of Villages in Syunik Province: Arman Tatoyan
Armenia Records 174679 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Bill Urging Azerbaijan to Release Armenian POWs Coming to Congress
Sunday of Steward
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Armenia’s President Requests Meeting With Homeland Salvation Movement Leaders- Ishkhan Saghatelyan
Pope Francis, Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani Hold Closed Meeting in Iraq
In Armenia the Air Temperature Will Gradually Go Down
Armenian, Iranian FMs Discuss Issues of Regional Security and Stability
Demilitarized Buffer Zone Needs to Be Created in Syunik Province to Guarantee Residents' Rights: Armenia Ombudsman:
Joe Biden Extends Sanctions Against Iran for Another Year
Armenia Records 174257 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Marcos Pizzelli Appointed FFA ambassador in South America
Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with U.S. Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken
Serzh Sargsyan Paid Tribute in Memory of Vazgen Sargsyan in Yerablur
The Vatican Emphasizes Russia’s Role in Karabakh Conflict Settlement Process
Iran’s IRGC Foils Hijack Attempt on Ahvaz-Mashhad Flight
On Behalf of the President of the Republic, Flowers were Laid on Vazgen Sargsyan's Grave and at the Monument Perpetuating His Memory
A Wider Alliance Should Be Formed to Oppose Erdogan's Aggressive Policy
Armenia National Flag is Blessed in Iraq’s Erbil (PHOTOS)
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
Artsakh: Search Օperation not to Be Conducted Today Due to Weather Conditions
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Search Works of Bodies of Killed Servicemen Resume
Search Operations for War Casualties in Areas Beyond Artsakh’s Control Suspended Indefinitely
Joe Biden Has First Conversation with Xi Jinping as US President
Wind: 9 km/h