Turkish Council of State Reverses Decree of Hagia Sophia’s Museum Status
The Turkish Council of State has revoked the Turkish government’s decree on assigning the Hagia Sophia cathedral museum status, the CNN Turk TV channel reported on Friday, TASS reports.
Thus, the authorities of the republic received a legal opportunity to change the status of the Hagia Sophia from museum to a mosque.
- Turkey Says It's Open to Dialogue With Greece on Mediterranean Dispute Both sides say they are ready to resolve the dispute through talks, while insisting on upholding their own rights. They have held military exercises in the eastern Mediterranean, highlighting the potential...
- Turkey Says it Wants to Resolve Dispute with Greece Through Dialogue Turkey and Greece, NATO allies, are vehemently at odds over overlapping claims for hydrocarbon resources in the region, and tensions have risen since Ankara launched exploration operations in a disputed...
- Iraq Cancels Turkish Defense Minister Visit, Summons Ambassador A Turkish drone strike on Tuesday in the Sidakan area in northeastern Iraq, near the Turkish and Iranian borders, killed two members of Iraq’s border guard and the driver of the vehicle they were in,...
- Pope Francis ‘Pained’ by Decision to Turn Hagia Sophia Into Mosque "My thoughts go to Istanbul. I'm thinking about Hagia Sophia. I am very saddened," the pope said.
- Comment by the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on Changing the Status of Hagia Sophia by the Decision of the Turkish Authorities We express our deep concern about the decision of the authorities of Turkey to convert Hagia Sophia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, into a mosque.
Defense Army Carries Out Few Brilliant Military Operations During the Night: Arayik Harutyunyan
Artsakh Defense Army Restores a Number of Previously Lost Positions
Fifteen More Armenian Servicemen are Fallen
The Aggression Is Preplanned not Just by Azerbaijan but with the Massive Support of Turkey: Armenia's FM
The Statement, Alleging the Azerbaijani Army Has Established a Control over Vardenis-Martakert Highway, Is not Consistent with Reality
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Telephone Conversation with Emmanuel Macron
200 Azeri Troops Killed in Karabakh Clashes: Artsrun Hovhannisyan
Putin, Pashinyan Hold Phone Conversation
The Enemy should Realize that All Armenians are Today Standing by Artsakh - Prime Minister’s Message to the Nation
According to Preliminary Information, Artsakh Armed Forces Suffer 16 Losses, has over 100 Injured
EU Calls for Immediate Cessation of Hostilities, de-Escalation and for Strict Observance of the Ceasefire: Josep Borrell
There is No Military Solution to This Conflict: NATO Calls on Parties to Cease Hostilities
Today the Sacred Duty of All of Us Is to Defend the Homeland: Robert Kocharyan
Artsakh Closes Educational Establishments for Uncertain Period of Time
ICRC Calls on the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflicting Sides to Spare Civilians
Azerbaijan’s Information about Taking 6 Settlements Does Not Correspond to reality: Artsakh MOD
The Office of the Human Rights Defender of the Republic of Artsakh Launched A Fact-Finding Mission (photos)
Defense Army Divisions Destroyed Adversary’s 4 Helicopters, 15 UAVs, 10 Tanks and Armored Vehicles
Citizens Registered in Reserve Mobilized: MOD Spokesperson on General Mobilization
Armenia’s PM Convenes Urgent Session of Security Council
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Armenia, Artsakh ex-President Kocharyan: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Has Never Been Part of Independent Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Invited the Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Meet Individually
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
Wind: 6 km/h