Pashinyan And Aliyev Are Ready To Meet In Moscow For Talks
Armenia’s Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan expressed readiness to arrive in Moscow to hold negotiations with Azerbaijan’s president Ilham Aliyev over Nagorno Karabakh conflict, Aysor.am reports.
"Nagorno Karabakh conflict must be settled in exclusively peaceful way. I am ready to exert all the necessary efforts for reaching such result, including coming, meeting and talking," Pashinyan said in an interview with TASS.
In his turn, Azerbaijani president told TASS that he too is ready for talks.
"We are always ready to meet in Moscow and any other place to give end to hostilities and find regulation ways," Aliyev said, asked whether he is ready to arrive in Moscow to meet with Pashinyan.
- Russia’s FM Says Now not the Best Time to Discuss Nagorno Karabakh Status “I am hopeful that the emotions will now be pushed back. By the way this is the reason why now is not the best time to push the subject of Nagorno Karabakh status as a priority, it remains for future,”...
- Russian Peacekeepers Start Demining Outskirts of Artsakh’s Martakert Discovered explosive objects and unexploded ammunition are removed and destroyed at a specially equipped landfill. Ammunition that cannot be evacuated is destroyed on the spot with all necessary safety...
- Artsakh Emergency Service: One of 3 fallen Soldiers Found Sunday is Identified According to him, the bodies of a total of 1,238 fallen service
- Turkey Informs About Composition of Turkish-Russian ceasefire Monitoring Center in Karabakh “If a need emerges in the future, Turkey will reach an agreement with Azerbaijan and always provide the necessary support,” the Turkish minister added.
- The Armenian Cultural Heritage in the Territories under the Azerbaijani Control is Seriously Endangered: MFA The misappropriation and distortion of the cultural values of the Armenian people, the violation of the rights of the Armenian people do not contribute to regional peace.
India Moves ahead to Procure more MiG-29s and Sukhois
Russia’s FM Says Now not the Best Time to Discuss Nagorno Karabakh Status
Armenian Ambassador to Attend Biden Inauguration
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia's PM Replaces Head of his Staff Eduard Aghajanyan with Released Health Minister Arsen Torosyan
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Representatives of the ARF Dashnaktsutyun Supreme Body of Armenia and Central Committee of Artsakh
COVID-Infected President Sarkissian to Be Discharged from Hospital Soon
Armenia Central Bank Issues New Collector Coins
President’s Office confirms receiving PM’s motion on dismissing Healthcare Minister Arsen Torosyan
Iran jails U.S. Businessman, Possibly Jeopardizing Biden's Plans for Diplomacy with Tehran
Global Coronavirus Cases Top 95 mln
European Parliament, EU Foreign Ministers to Discuss Navalny’s Detention
Ombudsman Applies to OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Over Return of Armenian POWs from Azerbaijan
Russian Peacekeepers Start Demining Outskirts of Artsakh’s Martakert
Azerbaijani President’s Statements Became Slogans Inspiring Atrocities Against Armenians in Artsakh War, Armenian Ombudsman Says
Biden Administration to Have Another American Armenian Official
190 Refugees Return to Stepanakert in a Day
Artsakh Emergency Service: One of 3 fallen Soldiers Found Sunday is Identified
Armenia Records 164676 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Foreign Ministers of the Baltic States Condemn the Arrest of Alexei Navalny by Russian Authorities
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Armenia Ombudsman: What Azerbaijan Military has Done is Step with Clear Intention to Intimidate Civilians
Wind: 5 km/h