Jalal Harutyunyan Bestowed with Hero of Artsakh Highest Title
Made a decision today on conferring the highest title of the "Hero of Artsakh" to lieutenant-general Jalal Harutyunyan for exclusive services rendered to the Republic of Artsakh in ensuring the defense and security of the Motherland, for his courage and personal bravery. Artsakh President Arayik Haroutyunyan on Wednesday morning wrote this on Facebook.
"This is, first of all, the assessment of the heroic struggle of our army, the struggle that has been waged by both the command staff and all the units since the very first day of the war, demonstrating the highest professionalism and dedication in the world.
Jalal Harutyunyan is our hero, and generations must be educated by his example.
Thank you, Mr. General!
Have the honor!
According to doctors, Jalal Harutyunyan's health will be restored soon. He is recovering and will soon be joining his fellow servicemen. I am convinced that the rich experience and knowledge of the commander will serve our Motherland for a long time," Haroutyunyan added in particular.
- Artsakh's Charektar and Aknaberd Villages to Remain Under Armenian Party's Control “The residents of Charektar have mainly taken their items and burned their homes, and nobody knows if they will return or if a military base will be deployed in the village,” the village head told...
- Kremlin Does not Comment on Erdogan's Words on Expanding Ceasefire Efforts on Karabakh “The modalities of joint work along the lines of the joint monitoring center" were also at the focus, Peskov added.
- Prime Minister: The Joint Statement Provides for the Return to Their Homes for People living in the Regions of Nagorno-Karabakh Nikol Pashinyan gave an interview to the Russian TASS news agency. Below is the full transcript of the Prime Minister’s interview:
- PM Holds Another Meeting with Families of Captured and Missing Persons The Prime Minister listened to those present and answered their questions. Reference was made to the activities of the recently established interdepartmental working group.
- PM Meets with Families of Captured and Missing People Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan met with members of families of Armenian servicemen and civilians missing or captured in the Artsakh war.
Prime Minister: The Joint Statement Provides for the Return to Their Homes for People living in the Regions of Nagorno-Karabakh
Debates on Resolution on Necessity to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence Kicks Off at French Senate
Prime Minister Holds Another Meeting with Business Community Representatives
Artsakh's Charektar and Aknaberd Villages to Remain Under Armenian Party's Control
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Kremlin Does not Comment on Erdogan's Words on Expanding Ceasefire Efforts on Karabakh
WHO Facilitates Deployment of UK Medical Team to Support Armenia Healthcare System’s Coronavirus Response
Armenia Records 129085 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Ex-Education Minister Arayik Harutyunyan Gets New Post
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open only for Trucks
PM Holds Another Meeting with Families of Captured and Missing Persons
Humanitarian Aid Sent by Russian Emergency Situations Ministry to Be Delivered to Shushi and Stepanakert
Debates on Recognition of Artsakh’s Independence to Kick Off in French Senate on November 25
Ara Ayvazyan Holds Telephone Conversation with US Deputy Secretary of State
We Must Reform Our Thinking in Order to Achieve the Goals We Have Set - PM Introduces Newly Appointed ESCS Minister
Vladimir Putin Held Telephone Conversations with Pashinyan and Aliyev
Russia Expects International Organizations to Take Part in Karabakh Settlement: Putin
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Former Member of Constitutional Court Kim Balayan Declares Hunger Strike, Demands Criminal Persecution Against Pashinyan
Armenia Army General Astvatsatur Petrosyan Dies
The Condition of Armenian hit by Turk National with Hammer in France is Grave (video)
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Peaceful Armenian Demonstration in France Attacked by Knife, Hammer-Wielding Turkish Nationals
Glendale Officially Recognizes Artsakh Independence, Calls on US President, Congress to Follow Lead
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Wind: 4 km/h