Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Cher (Cherilyn Sarkisian), who had previously accused US President Donald Trump and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Armenian PM Nikol Pashinyan's "painful concessions" on Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh), has now issued a video message urging the US to take action on Azerbaijan's military aggression against Artsakh and Armenia, News.am reports.
The video was published by American-Armenian filmmaker Eric Esrailian.
"Unity! Our work is not done, our people STILL need support & there IS something you can do. Join me & my Armenian sister Cher in sharing this important message," Esrailian wrote, in particular, on Twitter.
- Erdogan, Biden Might Meet in September- Media Turkey plans to buy 40 F-16 fighter jets from the US and upgrade another eighty. US President Joe Biden stated that he expects to receive the approval of the [US] Congress to sell F-16 fighter jets to...
- The United States Announced Its Readiness For a Dialogue With Russia on the Future of Arms Control We are ready to resume dialogue with Russia to shape the future of modern arms control if Russia is ready to act in good faith.
- Biden’s Nominee For U.S. Ambassador to Armenia Sent to Senate Kristina Kvien arrived at U.S. Embassy Kyiv in May 2019. From 2016 – April 2019, she served as Acting DCM/Minister Counselor for Economic Affairs at U.S. Embassy Paris.
- US Congress Members Call for Preparing Report on Azerbaijan Actions in Karabakh in 2020 The Armenian Assembly strongly supports these timely amendments as well as the bipartisan letter opposing the potential sale of F-16s to Turkey," stated Congressional Relations Director Mariam Khaloyan.
- Erdogan Says US Delays Deliveries of F-16 Fighter Jets To Turkish Air Force This issue is still on the table, Erdogan explained at a press conference before leaving for the NATO summit in Madrid.
President of Artsakh Offers Condolences to Families of Victims of Yerevan Market Explosion
At Least 6 Dead, 16 Missing after Surmalu Blast
Praying for the Peace of Souls of the Blast Victims: Catholicos Karekin II
Iran Wants to Strengthen Defense Cooperation With Iraq
The Delegation Headed by the Minister of Defence left for the Russian Federation
Feast of the Assumption of the Holy Mother of God
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Erdogan, Biden Might Meet in September- Media
The Situation on the Armenian-Azerbaijani Border is Relatively Stable
US Congress Approves $430 Billion Package of Initiatives to Reduce Inflation
The Prime Minister Awards the Members of the Men's Chess Team of Armenia
Russia warned US of ''points of no return'' in bilateral relations: MFA Russia
Feast of the Apparition ("Shoghakat") of Holy Etchmiadzin
General Seyran Saroyan, Armenia Former MP, Dies
Indeed, Neither Azerbaijan nor its Leadership Has Ever Misled or Deceived About their Plans for Artsakh: David Babayan
Russia Urges West Not to Create Hurdles for IAEA Mission to Zaporozhye Power Plant: MFA
Armenia Asks Georgia to Consider Sea Transport as Alternative to Lars Border Crossing
US Warns about More Sanctions in Case Ukrainian Regions Join Russia
Zelensky Is Either to Face Tribunal or Return to Comedy Shows: Russia Security Council
High Treason by Armenia Citizens, Espionage by Foreign Nationals Exposed
Raffi Hovannisian Barred from Entering Artsakh
Meeting of the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Mourad Papazian Starting Legal Action Over Armenia Entry Ban
Russia, Iran Developing Alternative to SWIFT
Russia is Not Against Involvement of Extra-Regional Players in Normalization of Yerevan-Baku Relations
Vahagn Khachaturyan received the President of the General Assembly of the United Nations Abdulla Shahid
Hayastan Alliance: Armen Grigoryan was Another 'Victim of Tyranny' Growing in Armenia
The Armenian Side Conveyed Proposals Regarding the Activities of the Peacekeepers to the Russian Leadership in 2021: MFA
Wind: 3.09 km/h