Artashes Toumanian Met with the Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for Political Affairs
On November 22, Armenian Ambassador, Artashes Toumanian, met with Seyyed Abbas Araqchi, the Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for Political Affairs.
During the meeting Mr.Toumanian briefed Mr. Araqchi regarding the situation and recent developments in Armenia and Artsakh after the adoption of the trilateral peace deal statement signed by the leaders of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Russia.
The interlocutors exchanged views on the settlement of NKR conflict, the issues of post-war procedures, the regional and trans-regional actors’ participation and their future possible roles.
The direction and aspects of cooperation based on mutual interest and accordance between Armenia and Iran, particularly under the existing complicated circumstances were discussed. Both sides stressed on maintaining and fostering the permanent mutual relations and consultative contacts between the circles and authorities in both levels of State and society, meanwhile to put in a more active grounds the current undergoing joint activities and projects.
- Iranian Ambassador to Armenia Visits Ararat Province Welcoming the Iranian Ambassador, the Governor of Ararat said that he attaches importance to the development and deepening of bilateral relations.
- Iranian Envoy Says New Gas Swap Agreement Likely with Armenia Soon He said that one of the important topics discussed during the 17th Armenian-Iranian Inter-Governmental Session were the energy agreements, including gas swap.
- Iran Ready for Gas Swap from Turkmenistan to Armenia: Javad Owji Negotiations for gas swap from Turkmenistan to Armenia through Iran have started and soon due to high capacity of Iran’s gas distribution network will achieve good results in this regard
- Iran President Congratulates Armenia President-Elect In his congratulatory message on Wednesday, Raisi described historical and cultural ties as well as friendly relations between people of the two countries over the past three decades "as a strong and reliable...
- Alen Simonyan Receives Delegation of Iranian Majlis Welcoming the guests, the RA NA President expressed conviction that the visit of the Friendship Group would be of practical significance for the Armenian-Iranian close relations for the benefit of the...
Tehran-Baku Relations Have Potential For Development: Raisi
Erdoğan meets with President Michel of the European Council
Development Objectives Grant Agreement Signed Between the Republic of Armenia and the USA
Anna Vardapetyan Elected RA Prosecutor General
Arayik Harutyunyan Received President of the Armenian Missionary Association of Australia Krikor Youmshajekian
Germany Economy Minister To Arrive In Armenia
The Central Bank of Armenia and the Warsaw Stock Exchange Signed the Contract of the Sale of The Armenia Securities Exchange
Armenian Speaker of Parliament receives Ambassador of Israel
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Yerevan and Baku's Positions on Unblocking Transport Links Coming Closer, Deputy PM Says
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open for All Types of Vehicles
Kherson Region Begins Preparations for Referendum on Accession to Russia
5 New Cases of High Treason Exposed in Karabakh
Arayik Harutyunyan Paid Tribute to the Memory of Perished Soldiers and Missing in Action
Armenia Denies Azerbaijani Reports of Shooting
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed for All Types of Vehicles
Armenia and Canada FMs Discuss Peaceful Settlement of Karabakh Conflict
Finland, Sweden, Turkey Sign Joint Memorandum after Their Madrid Talks
Putin Signs Law on Parallel Import of Goods to Russia
Armenian Security Council Secretary and French Presidential Advisor Discuss Karabakh Conflict Settlement
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
The Statements of Azerbaijani Officials should be Warning Sign, We should Discuss This Issue in the CSTO. The Prime Minister to the CSTO Security Council Secretaries
Wind: 4.12 km/h
Wind: 4.12 km/h