UEFA Banned Qarabag FK Official from Exercising any Football-Related Activity for Life
Abiding by the statutes and defined regulations of UEFA and FIFA for situations alike, the Football Federation of Armenia filed a complaint to UEFA and FIFA regarding the political statements of FK Qarabag official Nurlan Ibrahimov and the club, ffa.am reports.
UEFA Control, Ethics, and Disciplinary Body after inspecting a disciplinary investigation decided to ban Mr. Nurlan Ibrahimov, Qarabağ FK official (i.e. press officer) at the time of the relevant facts, from exercising any football-related activity for life from the date when he was provisionally banned (i.e. November 3, 2020), to request FIFA to extend worldwide the above-mentioned life ban and to fine Qarabağ FK €100,000.
- Iranian Champion Dedicates his Gold Medal to the Family of Armenian Athlete Killed in the Artsakh War On January 13, the Iranian athlete delivered his gold medal to Gor Shahverdyan, third secretary of the Embassy of Armenia in the I.R. of Iran to be presented to Sukiasyans in Armenia.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan is the Player of the Year in Armenia FC Astana midfielder Tigran Barseghyan is in second place with 79 points.
- Gianni Infantiono Sent a Letter of Condolence on the Passing of Arkady Andriasyan Legend of Armenian Football, awarded the Master of Sport of the USSR title in 1971, the Honored Coach of the Armenian SSR title in 1982 and the Order For Merit to the Fatherland of Armenia in 2011, his...
- Arkady Andriasyan Passed Away at the Age of 73 Andriasyan has played 242 matches and scored 62 goals in FC Ararat. He was USSR's Top league champion (1973), Soviet Cup winner (1973, 1975), Bronze medalist in the Olympic games with the football team.
- Armenia to Face Croatia in a Friendly Match Football federations of Armenia and Croatia came to a principal agreement to play a friendly match.
Polish Politician Offered 50,000$ to Cancel Publication of a Brochure on Azerbaijani War Crimes in Karabakh
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed
Iran’s FM to Visit Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Russia Next Week
Armenian FM Receives Ambassadors of OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Trump Orders to Declassify Set of Documents Related to FBI’s Russia Probe
Germany Extends COVID Lockdown until February 14
114 Refugees Return to Nagorno Karabakh in a Day
Iran’s Rouhani Hails Departure of ‘Tyrant’ Trump
Trump Grants Pardons to 73 Individuals, Including Ex-Adviser Bannon
Body of MIA Soldier Found in Jabrayil
Armenia Records 165221 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Competent State Body of Armenia Must Publish the Number of Armenian POWs – Ombudsman
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
We Will Continue to Fight to Make Your Dreams Come True: Garo Paylan about Hrant Dink
Armenia’s Minister of Defense Receives Delegation of Yerkrapah Volunteer Union
Trump Orders to Restrict Purchase of Unmanned Aircraft Systems from Russia and China
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed
Stable Operational Situation Maintained along Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Ombudsman Tatoyan, German Ambassador Discuss Return of Armenian POWs from Azerbaijan
Lavrov, Head of UN Alliance of Civilizations Discuss Upcoming Conference
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Armenia Ombudsman: What Azerbaijan Military has Done is Step with Clear Intention to Intimidate Civilians
Wind: 5 km/h