Azerbaijan Solved Only the Issue of Territorial Integrity, what About NK Status? – Armenia’s Ex-FM
The issue of mid-term and final status of Artsakh existed in all the working documents both before Kazan negotiations and after them, ex-foreign minister of Armenia Edward Nalbandyan said at a discussion today, Aysor.am reports.
“It is necessary to understand that not Armenia but Azerbaijan refused the Kazan talks,” the ex-official reminded.
Referring to the final status of Nagorno Karabakh, Nalbandyan noted that currently after the war different viewpoints are being voiced from Azerbaijan that there cannot be any status, the issue still exists.
He also stressed that from the three principle Azerbaijan, as a result of war, settled only the first one – the issue of territorial integrity, on this case, what is about NK status?
Nalbandyan said another issue is the usage of threat of force which we witnessed during the parade in Baku yesterday.
- Statement of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 30th Anniversary of the Massacre in Maragha Only a strong and prosperous Artsakh that develops its statehood, has a status of an international legal subject and unites all Armenians around itself, can become the best guarantee of non-repetition...
- Since Yesterday, Peacekeepers Are Not Only in Parukh, but Also in Karaglukh: President of Artsakh The right of the people of Artsakh to self-determination has been and will be the main guide of the country's foreign policy.
- Statement of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 6th Anniversary of the April Aggression Launched by Azerbaijan The April 2016 aggression became a touchstone, among other things, to test the reaction of the international community to the violation of the UN Charter and international obligations by Azerbaijan.
- Azerbaijani Troops Hold Bases in Karaglukh: Artsakh InfoCenter In parallel, the Artsakh Armed Forces are carrying out their functions, continuously improving the defensive fortifications and mechanisms of the republic.
- Units of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces Again Resorted to Aggressive Actions: Artsakh Defense Army Steps are being taken with the Russian peacekeeping command staff to find ways to resolve the situation.
Armenian Military Denies Shelling Azerbaijani Positions
Ottawa Introduces Bill to Ban Russia's Putin and 1,000 Others From Entering Country
The President in Azerbaijan: I Expect Lithuania-Azerbaijan Economic Relations to Intensify
Extraordinary Sitting of National Assembly to Be Convened
Peskov Spoke About the Preparation of Another Direct Line with Putin
Estonian President Karis Admitted That Russia Cannot Be Completely Isolated
Pashinyan Receives Executive Director of World Trade Centers Association
Joint Extraordinary Session of CSTO PA Standing Commissions Held in Online Format
Russian Foreign Ministry Calls Ongoing Protests in Armenia Country’s Internal Affair
Iran Ready for Gas Swap from Turkmenistan to Armenia: Javad Owji
New Amnesty International Report Documents Azeri Crimes Against Older Armenians in Karabakh Conflict
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Letter to the President of Kazakhstan on Birthday
Weather Forecast in Armenia
EU To Give Ukraine 500 Million Euros More In Military Aid, Borrell Says
President Harutyunyan Signed a Number of Laws
Armenian Representatives Won 11 gold, 5 Silver and 6 Bronze Medals at European Championship
US Senate Passes $40B Ukraine Aid In Procedural Vote
USA President Biden’s Meeting with Prime Minister Mitsotakis of Greece
U.S. Air Force Says It Conducted Successful Hypersonic Weapon Test
Foreign Minister of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan Will Leave for Brussels
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Artsakh Can Never Be a Part of Azerbaijan, State Minister Reiterates
Arayik Harutyunyan Received Members of the Artsakh Football Federation
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Chaired a Security Council Sitting
Lazar Serebryakov, Russian Admiral of Armenian Descent, One of the Founders of Novorossiysk
Turkey Not Positive Concerning Sweden’s, Finland’s Possible Joining NATO: Erdogan
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Finland Sees No Direct Military Threats from Russia: Permanent Representative to NATO
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The Prime Minister Received the Minister of Sport of the Russian Federation Oleg Matytsin
Wind: 2.06 km/h