Russian Foreign Ministry Informs US, French Ambassadors About Putin-Pashinyan-Aliyev Meeting
Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Andrey Rudenko received Ambassadors of the USA and France to Russia John Sullivan and Pierre Levy and presented information about the results of the January 11 negotiations over Nagorno Karabakh, ARMENPRESS reports the Russian MFA informed.
''The Ambassadors were informed about the results of the January 11 negotiations of Russian President Vladimir Putin with Azerbaijani president Ilham Aliyev and Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan. A comprehensive exchange of views on the future joint efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-chair countries took place'', reads the statement.
- Artsakh Ombudsman: The People Of Artsakh Have Never Lived And Can Never Live In Peace With Azerbaijan All attempts to show or stage the opposite are pointless, futile steps, the conviction of the people of Artsakh in this matter is inviolable and undeniable.
- Artsakh Defense Army: Our Units did not Open fire on Azerbaijan Positions at Shushi Outskirts The statement adds that the Artsakh Defense Army's vanguard units, adhering to the agreements reached, continue adhering to the ceasefire, and do not resort to actions destabilizing the situation.
- US Welcomes Release of 15 Armenian Captives by Azerbaijan, Calls for Return of All Detainees These actions follow Azerbaijan’s June 12 release of Armenian detainees and Armenia’s decision to provide Azerbaijan information to facilitate humanitarian demining.
- 3 More Bodies Found in Thursday’s Search for Artsakh War Casualties The remains were retrieved from the areas of the Martuni region occupied by Azerbaijani forces during the war, the State Service of Emergency Situations of Artsakh’s Interior Ministry reported.
- Two Armenian Villagers Were Released By Azerbaijan On June 12, two residents of Tegh village of Syunik Province (in the section of the border with Azerbaijan) were disoriented and found themselves in the territory of Azerbaijan while carrying out agricultural...
Vahan Hunanyan Has Been Appointed Press Secretary of the Armenian Foreign Ministry
Armenia's PM to Pay a Working Visit to Iran
Deputy Director of NSS Lt. General Stepan Melkonyan to be Relieved from Duty
President Sarkissian and Ombudsman Arman Tatoyan Discuss Border Situation
Hakob Arshakyan Elected RA NA Vice President
Martakert Will Have at Least 500 New Apartments in Near Future
Armenia Records 230993 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Situation Relatively Calm on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
The Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Islamic Republic of Iran to the Republic of Armenia Visited Gegharkunik Region
French President Expresses Support to Armenia, Sends 200,000 Doses of COVID-19 Vaccine
Azerbaijani Servicemen Stole 8 Cows and 1 Bull Belonging to 3 Families of Syunik Province's Villages
A Large HPP Will Be Built in Martakert Region
Tokyo 2020: Armenia’s Simon Martirosyan Wins Silver in Weightlifting
Zelensky Will Have to Answer for Crimes against Ukraine: Crimean Governor
Appeal of Armenian Refugees from Azerbaijan, Nagorno Karabakh to International Community and PACE
Crimea Will Never Become Part of Russia: Zelensky
Tokyo 2020: Wrestler Artur Aleksanyan Takes Silver
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Central Bank of Armenia Raised Refinancing Rate by 0.5 Percentage Point
Armenia Records 230713 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Deputy Chief of RF Armed Forces General Staff Sergey Istrakov
Assistance in Future Solution to Nagorno-Karabakh Issue in South Caucasus Is Required: Lukashevich
Armenia Funeral Commission Set Up in Connection with Djivan Gasparyan's Passing
Comment of the Foreign Ministry on the Statement of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
ECtHR Issues Badalyan v. Azerbaijan Case Decision, Confirms Torture and Illegal Imprisonment
European Parliament Rapporteurs Condemn Azerbaijan’s Provocative Actions
US Congresswoman Urges Azerbaijan to Immediately Withdraw from Armenian Territories and Stop Violence
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
US Left Afghan Airfield at Night, didn’t Tell New Commander
Statement of the MFA of the Republic of Armenia