Armenian Ambassador to Attend Biden Inauguration
Armenia’s Ambassador to the United States Varuzhan Nersesyan will attend the inauguration of Joe Biden as the 46th President of the United States of America, Armenian foreign ministry spokeswoman Anna Naghdalyan told Armenpress.
The inauguration will take place on January 20 and will be attended by the foreign ambassadors accredited in the US.
- US Committed to Helping Armenia and Azerbaijan Resolve Issues Peacefully: Blinken Spoke With Pashinyan The Secretary reiterated our commitment to helping Armenia and Azerbaijan resolve issues peacefully.
- Iran to Submit Final Conclusion Over Nuclear Deal Revival by Midnight In comments on Monday, Amirabdollahian said Iran is going to send its final conclusion about the JCPOA talks to the European coordinator in written form at midnight.
- Erdogan, Biden Might Meet in September- Media Turkey plans to buy 40 F-16 fighter jets from the US and upgrade another eighty. US President Joe Biden stated that he expects to receive the approval of the [US] Congress to sell F-16 fighter jets to...
- The United States Announced Its Readiness For a Dialogue With Russia on the Future of Arms Control We are ready to resume dialogue with Russia to shape the future of modern arms control if Russia is ready to act in good faith.
- Biden’s Nominee For U.S. Ambassador to Armenia Sent to Senate Kristina Kvien arrived at U.S. Embassy Kyiv in May 2019. From 2016 – April 2019, she served as Acting DCM/Minister Counselor for Economic Affairs at U.S. Embassy Paris.
Azerbaijan disseminates another disinformation
Some roads are closed in Armenia
Meeting of Ararat Mirzoyan with Philip Reeker
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The only road linking the Republic of Artsakh to Armenia now open for traffic
Azerbaijan's genocidal policy and actions are a serious challenge to the civilized world - statement of the MFA of the Republic of Artsakh
This is also a blow to the Russian peacekeepers: Davit Babayan about blockade of Stepanakert- Goris highway by Azerbaijan
Azerbaijanis in civilian clothes close Stepanakert-Goris highway
Ned Price: US has been very much engaged with Armenia, Azerbaijan
Ararat Mirzoyan had a meeting with Paul Richard Gallagher
Commemoration of the Apostles St. Thaddeus and St. Bartholomew, the First Preachers of Christianity in Armenia
Some roads are closed in Armenia
Erdogan, Assad may meet in Russia, says Kremlin
Lemkin Institute commends French National Assembly resolution demanding sanctions against Azerbaijan
West’s support encouraging Kiev to reject talks, Putin tells German chancellor
Activity report 2022 of the Ministry of Territorial Administration and Infrastructure presented to the Prime Minister
The delegation led by Alen Simonyan to leave for Moscow
U.S. supports Armenian-Azerbaijani direct talks at highest level: Reeker
Two-day conference on strengthening ties between EEU and China launched in Armenia
Armenian FM briefs Canadian counterpart on latest developments around NK conflict
The Prime Minister leaves for Tunisia on a working visit
Azerbaijan's attempts to abolish the status of Artsakh as a party to the conflict is unacceptable: Artsakh MFA
Igor Khovaev to visit Baku
Pashinyan: We don't want to provoke war between CSTO and Azerbaijan
Putin to attend CSTO summit in Armenia next week, Kremlin confirms
Putin and Erdogan discuss details of creating a gas hub in Turkey: Kremlin
Azerbaijan’s defense ministry spreads another misinformation: MoD Armenia
The French Senate adopts resolution supporting Armenia and proposing sanctions against Azerbaijan
Armenian Security Council Secretary and Indian PM's Advisor discuss security cooperation
Russia bars entry to 200 US citizens: Russian Foreign Ministry
Wind: 0.51 km/h