Armenian Ambassador to Attend Biden Inauguration
Armenia’s Ambassador to the United States Varuzhan Nersesyan will attend the inauguration of Joe Biden as the 46th President of the United States of America, Armenian foreign ministry spokeswoman Anna Naghdalyan told Armenpress.
The inauguration will take place on January 20 and will be attended by the foreign ambassadors accredited in the US.
- Biden Sued by 12 States over Climate Executive Order It alleges that Biden’s Executive Order 13990, titled “Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis,” does not have the authority to issue binding...
- Biden Administration to Have Another American Armenian Official He will work under the executive Office of Presidential Personnel, which regulates and vets all potential staff members working under the President’s administration.
- More than 100 Individuals Arrested for Capitol Hill Riots, Says FBI The Justice Department also announced on Thursday evening that the FBI had received more than 140,000 tips identifying rioters and had opened about 200 subject case files. The department has also launched...
- Congress Calls on US Intelligence to Submit Report on Azerbaijan Aggression Against Artsakh The Congressional request for the Artsakh report is included in the Fiscal Year 2021 (FY2021) foreign aid bill (H.R.133), adopted by the House in parallel to the COVID-19 stimulus package earlier Monday.
- Karabakh Conflict Must be Settled Within Framework of OSCE Minsk Group, Says Pompeo The United States, along with France and Russia, are co-chairs of the Minsk Group whose main goal is to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, and is within this framework that the situation must be resolved,...
Facebook Changes Its Name to Meta in Major Rebrand
Trilateral Working Group Most Optimal Format for Unblocking Communications: Zakharova
PM Pashinyan receives Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the RF Armed Forces
Armenia MOD: 4 Soldiers Wounded
The Government Will Provide Another Financial Assistance of 13 Billion 575 Million AMD to the Republic of Artsakh
Ambassador on China Participation in Armenia’s North-South project: There are Issues that Will be Resolved
EU to Recognize Armenia’s COVID-19 Certificates
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia Discusses with Russia Possibilities of Normalizing Relations with Turkey
President Sarkissian Met with Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces
Armenia Records 302450 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Unblocking of Rail Communication on the Agenda, no Talk of Roads to Be Used: Armenian Deputy PM
Russia Is Probing into Reports Kiev Used Turkish Drone in Donbass: Lavrov
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh David Babayan Visited the AGBU Office
Pashinyan Highlights Russia's Involvement in Demarcation and Delimitation of Armenian- Azerbaijani Border
The opening ceremony of the Apostolic Nunciature of the Holy See in Armenia took place
President Armen Sarkissian has arrived in Abu Dhabi
Pashinyan-Aliyev Meeting for November 9 Not Planned at This Moment: Armenia's FM
If Armenia "Solves Problems with Baku", There Will Be No Other Obstacle for Normalization of Relations: Erdogan
Substitute for General Affairs of Holy See’s Secretariat of State Visits Armenian Genocide Memorial
BBC Music Magazine Explores Enduring Influence of Komitas
Singer Hayko Dies from Covid-19
No Meeting Between Armenian PM, Azerbaijani President Planned for Now – MFA Spokesperson
48 Armenian Settlements of Hadrut Region Ethnically ''Cleansed'' of Armenian Presence by Azerbaijanis: Artsakh Ombudsman
Armenia Ombudsman: During War Azerbaijanis Incurred in Border Area Near Tsav Village of Syunik Province
"I'm Armenian, but I've Never Been in My Homeland'': Anna Der-Vartanian - First Female Master Chief Petty Officer in U.S. Navy
Iran Army and IRGC Started to Stage a Joint Specialized Air Defense Exercise
Pashinyan Congratulates Spanish Counterpart on National Day
Arayik Harutyunyan Signed a Number of Laws
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia