Polish Politician Offered 50,000$ to Cancel Publication of a Brochure on Azerbaijani War Crimes in Karabakh
Polish politician Tomasz Lech Buczek says that Azerbaijan has offered 50,000$ for canceling the publication of brochure on Azerbaijani war crimes against Armenians in the recent war in Nagorno-Karabakh, Panorama.am reports.
Buczek has shared the screenshot of a message received from an Azerbaijani social media user, reading: ""The Azerbaijani government will give you $50,000, if you don't publish the publication about Azerbaijani crimes. If interested, please post a photo of Baku on January 25th on Facebook."
"President Aliyev probably heard about my publication?" My response to Baku is: "Release the Armenian prisoners of war," Buczek wrote in an accompanying message to the screenshot.
To note, Buczek earlier organized a fund-raising campaign for publishing the brochure. He said that the brochure would be the world's first printed publication on Azerbaijan's war crimes against the Armenian population in Karabakh in 2020.
The publication specifically details the tortures and inhuman treatment of Armenian war prisoners held in Azerbaijan.
President Alijev probably? heard? about my publication. I received a proposal for not publishing Azerbaijani war crimes...Опубликовано Tomasz Lech Buczek Вторник, 19 января 2021 г.
- Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Indeed, Azerbaijan is detaining such persons for the very purpose of leverage to promote its position in the ongoing implementation of its strategic objectives against the Republic of Artsakh and the Republic...
- Nikol Pashinyan And Vladimir Putin Held a Telephone Conversation Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan held a telephone conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- The Video Conference of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs In this context, Minister Aivazian reiterated the commitment of the Armenian side to continue the efforts for a peaceful settlement under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairmanship, as the only...
- 106 Bodies Azerbaijan Handed over to Armenian Side Believed to be Buried and Exhumed Before Transfer The total number of bodies found in the course of search work and transferred by Azerbaijan was 1,485.
- OSCE MG Co-Chairs Hold Video-Conference with Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs The Co-Chairs engaged with each minister in a lengthy and substantive exchange of The Co-Chairs spoke separately by video conference with Armenian Foreign Minister Ara Aivazian and Azerbaijani Foreign...
Serzh Sargsyan Paid Tribute in Memory of Vazgen Sargsyan in Yerablur
The Vatican Emphasizes Russia’s Role in Karabakh Conflict Settlement Process
Iran’s IRGC Foils Hijack Attempt on Ahvaz-Mashhad Flight
On Behalf of the President of the Republic, Flowers were Laid on Vazgen Sargsyan's Grave and at the Monument Perpetuating His Memory
Armenia’s Ombudsman Voices Need of Creating Demilitarized Security Zone in Syunik
Pope Francis Begins His Historic Visit to Iraq
Israel will Defend Itself if world Fails to Stall Iran’s Nuclear Plans: Benny Gantz
Economic Freedom in Armenia Has Hovered Between Moderately Free and Mostly Free for Many Years- Heritage
Ara Saghatelyan Released from Custody
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Turkey Excluded from EAEU Tariff Preferences System
Azerbaijan Distorts the Provisions of the UN Security Council Resolutions- Armenian MFA
Four New Cases of Coronavirus Reported in Artsakh
Bodies of Two Killed Armenian Servicemen Handed over from Martakert Assembly Point
Armenia Opposition Movement to Hold Rally on Saturday
Armenia Records 173749 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia Ex-Defense Minister: Today We Face Different Reality
Republic of Armenia Ombudsman Raises Issue of Immediate Return of Prisoners Held in Azerbaijan for Special Discussion in German Bundestag
About 25 Aftershocks Recorded after Powerful Earthquake in Pacific Ocean
Zakharova Reiterates ''All for All'' Principle as Optimal Solution for POWs Issue
A Wider Alliance Should Be Formed to Oppose Erdogan's Aggressive Policy
Armenia National Flag is Blessed in Iraq’s Erbil (PHOTOS)
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
Artsakh: Search Օperation not to Be Conducted Today Due to Weather Conditions
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
US Troop Withdrawal from Germany ‘Put on Freeze’
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Search Operations for War Casualties in Areas Beyond Artsakh’s Control Suspended Indefinitely
Joe Biden Has First Conversation with Xi Jinping as US President
Wind: 6 km/h