Biden Sued by 12 States over Climate Executive Order
A coalition of 12 US states is suing President Biden's administration over a climate executive order that they claim has the potential to have a serious economic impact across the country through the expansion of federal regulatory power, Fox News reports.
The suit, which is being led by Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt, was filed on Monday. State attorneys general from Arkansas, Arizona, Indiana, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee and Utah also joined the action.
It alleges that Biden’s Executive Order 13990, titled “Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis,” does not have the authority to issue binding numbers for the “social cost” of greenhouse gases to be used in federal regulations.
- Biden called Putin a Very Calculating Man Putin had thought he would break up NATO and break up the European Union.
- Bidens Host Mexico's First Lady Beatriz Gutiérrez Müller, wife of Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, joined Biden and first lady Jill Biden for the Rose Garden reception that featured tables draped in orange, blue, lime-green...
- Foreign Minister of Armenia Will Leave for US In Washington, Ararat Mirzoyan will also meet with US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, USAID Director Samantha Power, US Special Assistant to the President Amanda Sloat and other colleagues.
- Armenian Ambassador to Attend Biden Inauguration The inauguration will take place on January 20 and will be attended by the foreign ambassadors accredited in the US.
- Biden Administration to Have Another American Armenian Official He will work under the executive Office of Presidential Personnel, which regulates and vets all potential staff members working under the President’s administration.
Unfortunately, CSTO's Reaction Wasn't What We Expected: Pashinyan on Azeri Incursion into Armenia’s Sovereign Territory
Rustam Bakoyan Meets with Head of Tabriz Office of Iran-Armenia Friendship Association
China Castigates G7 Call Not to Undermine Anti-Russia Sanctions
Iran Says Awaits US Response to Nuclear Talks 'Solutions'
EU and Armenia to Discuss Prospects of Launching Visa Liberalization Dialogue
Tatoyan: Azerbaijan Has Always had Territorial Claims Against Armenia
Sweden to Send Diplomatic Delegation to Ankara to Discuss NATO Bid
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Russia Cautions NATO on Membership for Sweden and Finland
Lithuanian President Gitanas Nausėda to Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit
Armwrestling: Artsakh Athlete, Who Lost Both Legs in 2020 War, Beats Turkish Rival to Win European Gold
Pashinyan Arrives in Moscow for CSTO summit
Catholicos Aram I Departs for Egypt to Attend General Assembly of Middle East Council of Churches
EU Foreign Ministers to Discuss Ukraine, Sixth Package of Sanctions on Monday: Official
Roads Are Passable In the Republic of Armenia: MES
Sweden’s Ruling Party Supports Country’s NATO Membership: Swedish FM
Pashinyan to Pay a Working visit to Russia
Russia Considers Strengthening Cooperation with CSTO Member Countries Priority
Finnish President Says His Country Will Apply for NATO Membership
The Prime Minister Sends Congratulatory Message to the President of Paraguay
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Artsakh Can Never Be a Part of Azerbaijan, State Minister Reiterates
Arayik Harutyunyan Received Members of the Artsakh Football Federation
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Chaired a Security Council Sitting
Finland Sees No Direct Military Threats from Russia: Permanent Representative to NATO
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Police Search for Missing Russian Woman
Arman Tatoyan: Tigranashen Has Never Had Enclave Status
Zelensky Says He Needs More Than One Meeting with Russian Leadership
The Prime Minister Received the Minister of Sport of the Russian Federation Oleg Matytsin
Wind: 1.03 km/h