Four NATO Ships Make Port Call in Poti
Four NATO ships, assigned to the Standing NATO Maritime Group Two (SNMG2) are visiting the Georgian port of Poti on March 15-18, hosted by the Georgian Coast Guard, Civil.ge reported.
The Group, led by Rear Admiral Manuel Aguirre Aldereguía, is composed of Spanish flagship Cristobal Colon, Bulgarian Smeli, Romanian Regina Maria and Turkish Kemalreis.
Georgian Interior Ministry says the NATO ships will conduct joint exercises with the country’s Coast Guard.
“It is important that NATO port visits to Georgia’s Black Sea ports are regular, which is one of the tangible results of NATO-Georgia cooperation in strengthening Black Sea security,” says the Ministry’s March 15 statement.
Allied Maritime Command stated earlier that the Group entered the Black Sea on March 12 and after completing the deployment, will resume its activities in the Mediterranean.
- Police Arrested Nika Melia, Leader of Georgia's Saakashvili's Party A court in the capital Tbilisi ordered last week that he be taken into custody for allegedly failing to post bail. The Interior Ministry at the time announced it was postponing carrying out the order to...
- Georgian Parliament Approves Resolution on EU, NATO Aspirations Executive Secretary and Political Council Member of the ruling party "Georgian Dream - Democratic Georgia" Irakli Kobakhidze said in October that the country would apply for full-fledged EU membership...
- Georgia to Send Decontamination Chambers to Armenia It comes after several Georgian citizens initiated a petition earlier this month, urging their government to send the necessary medical supplies to Armenia.
- Georgia Lifts Ban on Entry of Small Trucks from Armenia According to the agreement, light trucks can cross the border of Armenia and Georgia through the Bagratashen - Sadakhlo checkpoints.
- MFA: Embassy in Georgia Sends 4th Group of Armenia Citizens to Homeland To note, due to the introduction of a strict quarantine in the Marneuli and Bolnisi regions of Georgia as a result of the novel coronavirus, the movement of people is still prohibited toward the Sadakhlo...
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to Vladimir Putin
Erdogan’s Visit to Russia Being Prepared: Peskov
Armenia Interested in Opening Communications – PM Pashinyan Receives Deputy Prime Minister of Russia
Issue of Corridors Not Being Discussed: Russia Deputy PM
Eight People Killed in Perm State University Shooting — Health Ministry
By Now No Contacts Have Taken Place between Armenia, Turkey – PM’s Spokesperson
Unblocking of Transport Communications Will Give an Opportunity to Increase Trade Turnover Between Armenia and Russia
Armenia Records 253942 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Two Citizens That Had Crossed to Territory Under Azerbaijani Control Returned to Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Georgia Premier Conveyed Armenia PM’s Proposal to Hold Meeting: Erdogan
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
Two Residents of Armenia’s Kotayk Province End Up in Territory Under Azerbaijani Control
Armenia Records 253600 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Ombudsman: Masked and Armed Azerbaijani Soldiers Illegally Stopped Bus Carrying Armenian Children to Intimidate Them
Armenia Records 253093 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Artsakh’s NSS Denies Information About Presence of Azerbaijanis with Iranian Passports in Artsakh
Armenia Interested in Effectively Curbing the Threat of Terrorism in the CSTO and SCO Regions. Pashinyan
National Assembly Joins 100 Houses in Artsakh Project
Artsakh Serviceman Wounded by Azerbaijani Fire
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Trump Says He’d Beat Biden in a Boxing Match
Lebanese-Armenian George Bojkian Appointed Minister in the New Lebanese Government
Arayik Harutyunyan Convened an Enlarged Working Consultation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Construction of Nord Stream 2 Completed: Gazprom
Zelensky's Speculations about Risk of Russia-Ukraine War Apocalyptic: Kremlin Spokesman
Commander of Artsakh Defense Army Mikayel Arzumanyan Relieved of Duties
US Envoy to Armenia Says they do not Consider Karabakh Conflict to be Resolved
Armenia Records 248397 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases