Four NATO Ships Make Port Call in Poti
Four NATO ships, assigned to the Standing NATO Maritime Group Two (SNMG2) are visiting the Georgian port of Poti on March 15-18, hosted by the Georgian Coast Guard, Civil.ge reported.
The Group, led by Rear Admiral Manuel Aguirre Aldereguía, is composed of Spanish flagship Cristobal Colon, Bulgarian Smeli, Romanian Regina Maria and Turkish Kemalreis.
Georgian Interior Ministry says the NATO ships will conduct joint exercises with the country’s Coast Guard.
“It is important that NATO port visits to Georgia’s Black Sea ports are regular, which is one of the tangible results of NATO-Georgia cooperation in strengthening Black Sea security,” says the Ministry’s March 15 statement.
Allied Maritime Command stated earlier that the Group entered the Black Sea on March 12 and after completing the deployment, will resume its activities in the Mediterranean.
- Police Arrested Nika Melia, Leader of Georgia's Saakashvili's Party A court in the capital Tbilisi ordered last week that he be taken into custody for allegedly failing to post bail. The Interior Ministry at the time announced it was postponing carrying out the order to...
- Georgian Parliament Approves Resolution on EU, NATO Aspirations Executive Secretary and Political Council Member of the ruling party "Georgian Dream - Democratic Georgia" Irakli Kobakhidze said in October that the country would apply for full-fledged EU membership...
- Georgia to Send Decontamination Chambers to Armenia It comes after several Georgian citizens initiated a petition earlier this month, urging their government to send the necessary medical supplies to Armenia.
- Georgia Lifts Ban on Entry of Small Trucks from Armenia According to the agreement, light trucks can cross the border of Armenia and Georgia through the Bagratashen - Sadakhlo checkpoints.
- MFA: Embassy in Georgia Sends 4th Group of Armenia Citizens to Homeland To note, due to the introduction of a strict quarantine in the Marneuli and Bolnisi regions of Georgia as a result of the novel coronavirus, the movement of people is still prohibited toward the Sadakhlo...
Foreign Minister of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan Visited the University of Luxembourg
Armenia Records 355662 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Macron Says Plans to Hold Phone Talks with Putin on January 28
Some Roads are Closed and Difficult to Pass in Armenia
US Authorities Inform Kiev on Response to Russia’s Proposals, Says Department of State
NATO Will Send a Written Proposal to the Kremlin Later This Week
White House Says Biden Has No Intention, Desire to Send Troops to Ukraine
Remains of Another Fallen Soldier Found During Artsakh Search Operations
Erdogan Receives Chairman of the Union of Armenian Foundations
Croatia to Withdraw Its Forces from NATO in Event of Russia-Ukraine Conflict
Austrian Foreign Minister to Visit Armenia
Armenian Military Receives Modern Multi-Role Helicopters
Turkey Reportedly Plans to Launch Flights to Various Regions of Armenia
Eurovision 2022: Armenia Will Play in the First Semifinal
Lukashenko Says Doesn’t Want War but Calls for Being Prepared for any Scenario
Do Not Assume COVID Pandemic Reaching 'End Game', Warns WHO
Court Hearing in Kocharyan's Case Postponed
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Delimitation of Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Will Help Exclude Armed Clashes: Bordyuzha
PM Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to the Newly Elected Prime Minister of North Macedonia
The Prime Minister Awards the 10 Best Athletes of the Year
Turkey Announces One of Its Preconditions for Normalization of Relations with Armenia
Zakharova Speaks about First Meeting in Moscow of Armenia, Azerbaijan Elites after Karabakh War
Armenian Aviation Regulator Grants Permit to Flyone Armenia to Operate Yerevan-Istanbul Flights
The Process of Armenian-Turkish Normalisation Dangerous, Does Not Consider Armenia's Interests - Artur Vanetsyan
Artsakh Defense Army Denies Shooting at Employees of Azerbaijani Company
Whole World Will Benefit from Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations: Dmitry Polyanskiy
Artsakh Republic President Received Staff Members of Schools of Hadrout and Shoushi
3rd President Sargsyan Pays Tribute to Armenians who Sacrificed Their Lives for the Homeland (PHOTOS)
Armenia Records 344930 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases