EU Freezes Turkey Sanctions Plan
The EU has frozen plans to sanction more Turkish officials over gas-drilling in Cypriot-claimed waters, amid a detente in relations, four EU diplomats told the Reuters news agency, Euobserver reports.
"Work has stopped on additional blacklistings of Turkish individuals, and we are not talking of economic sanctions anymore," one EU diplomat said. EU leaders will discuss long-term plans for Turkey relations at a summit taking place in Brussels next week.
- Turkey’s Leader Met Two E.U. Presidents. The Woman Among Them Didn’t Get a Chair Von der Leyen stood staring at them, gestured with her right hand and appeared to say "um" or "ehm."
- NATO Chief Expresses 'Serious Concerns' Over Turkey's Actions Though it has been a NATO member since 1952, Turkey has angered members of the alliance over the last few years in a string of moves.
- Turkey Considers Purchasing 2nd Regiment of Russian-Made S-400 Air Defense Systems "Our work on the second [regiment] of S-400 systems continues," he said in an interview with the Turkish NTV television channel.
- Turkey Says Turning Back on S-400s 'Problematic' "It is a very problematic situation to turn back from the point we have come to. We invite (the United States) to distance themselves from threatening language such as sanctions," Akar told journalists...
- Turkey Arrests Another Former Intelligence Officer in Hrant Dink Murder Case Earlier last week, the Istanbul court ordered the arrest of two former gendarmerie intelligence officers – Volkan Sahin and Veysal Sahin – in the same case.
Russia Considers Minsk Group an Important Tool for NK Conflict Settlement
President of Iran Sends Congratulatory Message to Prime Minister of Armenia on Independence Day
Kremlin Regrets Erdogan's Remarks on Crimea Amid Preparations for His Visit to Russia
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Ukrainian Presidential Aide Survives Assassination Attempt
Secretary Blinken, Turkey’s Cavusoglu Discuss Nagorno Karabakh
Armenia Records 254709 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Putin Appoints Armenia's Mikayel Aghasandyan Russia's Permanent and Plenipotentiary Representative to CSTO
Russia Regrets Turkey’s Refusal to Recognize Duma Election Results in Crimea - Kremlin
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Largest Flag of Armenia Raised in Yeraskh village of Ararat Province
Vladimir Putin Sends Congratulatory Message to Nikol Pashinyan
We Look Forward to Continuing to Support the Armenian People on their Democratic Journey - Joseph Biden Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan
Arayik Harutyunyan Visited the First President of the Republic of Armenia Levon Ter-Petrosyan
US Remains Committed to Helping Negotiate Long-Term Political Settlement of Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict. Blinken
President of the Artsakh Republic Paid Tribute in ''Yerablur'' Military Pantheon
Armenia Records 254436 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Today, the History of Our Country, the People, the Present, and the Future are Intertwined: President of Armenia Armen Sarkissian
The Independence of the Native Country is the Greatest Value: Catholicos Karekin II
Armenia Marks the 29th Anniversary of Independence
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Trump Says He’d Beat Biden in a Boxing Match
Lebanese-Armenian George Bojkian Appointed Minister in the New Lebanese Government
Arayik Harutyunyan Convened an Enlarged Working Consultation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Construction of Nord Stream 2 Completed: Gazprom
Zelensky's Speculations about Risk of Russia-Ukraine War Apocalyptic: Kremlin Spokesman
Commander of Artsakh Defense Army Mikayel Arzumanyan Relieved of Duties
Armenia Records 248397 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US Envoy to Armenia Says they do not Consider Karabakh Conflict to be Resolved