Artsakh Defense Army: Our Units did not Open fire on Azerbaijan Positions at Shushi Outskirts
The statement issued by the Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan that, allegedly, the units of the Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) Defense Army opened fire—with machine guns and rifles—on the Azerbaijani positions on the outskirts of Shushi city on Tuesday, from 9:34pm to 9:45pm, does not correspond to reality. The Defense Army noted about this in a statement it released Wednesday, News.am reports.
The statement adds that the Artsakh Defense Army's vanguard units, adhering to the agreements reached, continue adhering to the ceasefire, and do not resort to actions destabilizing the situation.
- Ambassador: US Doesn't See Karabakh Status as having been Resolved Lynne Tracy underlined that the Karabakh status remains on the agenda of the OSCE Minsk Group.
- Only Comprehensive Resolution Can Normalize Armenia-Azerbaijan Relations - US Embassy's Response to Baku As a Minsk Group Co-Chair, we remain committed to engaging towards a lasting political settlement to the NK conflict and urge Armenia and Azerbaijan to return as soon as possible to substantive discussions...
- Aliyev Administration Says "some debates" Ongoing Over Legal Mechanisms for Russian Peacekeepers in Karabakh “As far as the additional agreements and additional legal mechanisms regarding the peacekeepers’ mandate, the sides have had initial contacts over this issue and some debates are still ongoing,”...
- Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Talk with Vladimir Putin An agreement was reached to continue further contacts at different levels.
- Conflict Hasn’t Been Resolved Because Status of Nagorno Karabakh Remains to be Decided – US Ambassador The US Ambassador noted that the solution of these issues is very important because civilians appear in the middle of the conflict and are being affected in terms of their safety and security in their...
Aurora to Honor the Spirit of Humanity in Venice
Secretary General of La Francophonie Sends Congratulatory Message to Prime Minister of Armenia on Independence Day
Tehran To Host Iran-Azerbaijan-Turkey Foreign Ministerial Meeting
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan Met with Minister of Foreign Affairs Jean-Yves Le Drian
Armenia Records 255648 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US House Passes Amendment Demanding Immediate Release of Armenian POWs
Russia Considers Minsk Group an Important Tool for NK Conflict Settlement
President of Iran Sends Congratulatory Message to Prime Minister of Armenia on Independence Day
Kremlin Regrets Erdogan's Remarks on Crimea Amid Preparations for His Visit to Russia
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Ukrainian Presidential Aide Survives Assassination Attempt
Secretary Blinken, Turkey’s Cavusoglu Discuss Nagorno Karabakh
Armenia Records 254709 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Putin Appoints Armenia's Mikayel Aghasandyan Russia's Permanent and Plenipotentiary Representative to CSTO
Russia Regrets Turkey’s Refusal to Recognize Duma Election Results in Crimea - Kremlin
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Largest Flag of Armenia Raised in Yeraskh village of Ararat Province
Vladimir Putin Sends Congratulatory Message to Nikol Pashinyan
We Look Forward to Continuing to Support the Armenian People on their Democratic Journey - Joseph Biden Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan
Arayik Harutyunyan Visited the First President of the Republic of Armenia Levon Ter-Petrosyan
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Trump Says He’d Beat Biden in a Boxing Match
Lebanese-Armenian George Bojkian Appointed Minister in the New Lebanese Government
Arayik Harutyunyan Convened an Enlarged Working Consultation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Construction of Nord Stream 2 Completed: Gazprom
Zelensky's Speculations about Risk of Russia-Ukraine War Apocalyptic: Kremlin Spokesman
Commander of Artsakh Defense Army Mikayel Arzumanyan Relieved of Duties
Armenia Records 248397 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US Envoy to Armenia Says they do not Consider Karabakh Conflict to be Resolved