War is Impossible – Artsakh’s Foreign Minister
After the shootings in Artsakh this evening, the situation is calm, it is completely controlled by the Artsakh Defense Army and the Russian peacekeepers, the Artsakh Defense Army has no casualties, and the lives of the wounded soldiers are not in danger, Foreign Minister of Artsakh Davit Babayan told ARMENPRESS, urging the Armenian people not to give in to the misinformation or unchecked information and to follow exclusively official information, particularly, the press releases of the Defense Army, since exaggerated information having nothing in common with the reality is being spread.
“At this moment, thank God, we have no victims, the doctors are doing everything possible to ensure no risk to the lives of the wounded servicemen.. The general situation is stable now. The peacekeepers are also dealing with that issue, they came to the scene immediately, that is, there is no reason for panic," Artsakh’s Foreign Minister told Armenpress.
According to Davit Babayan, today's incidents took place near Norshen community of Martuni region of Artsakh. Answering the question of what size and scale the Artsakh-Azerbaijani clashes were, whether there is a danger of escalation of tension, Davit Babayan answered that at the moment the situation is fully under control. Babayan does not think that the incident can escalate into a large-scale war. “It’s impossible as long as Russian peacekeepers are standing there. We should understand this very well, and avoid spreading panic. War is impossible. And we must understand that it is a provocation by the enemy, and they will resort to such provocations again, because this is their style. This is not something new for us”, Davit Babayan said, adding that this new provocation of the Azerbaiajni side pursued not just a political, but geopolitical goals.
He clarified that Azerbaijan’s acts are directed against both Russia and Armenians.
- Artsakh MOD: Azerbaijan Again Violated Ceasefire in Some Directions Together with the Russian peacekeeping contingent, work is continuing toward further stabilization of the situation.
- Azerbaijan Violated Ceasefire in Some Sections, Artsakh Says With the mediation of the Russian peacekeeping contingent, efforts continue to prevent further escalation of tension and stabilize the situation.
- Azerbaijan Continues to Violate Ceasefire Regime: Artsakh Defense Army Several wounded in the past days were discharged from the hospital. The condition of three remains critical, the condition of another one is extremely critical, with some positive dynamics.
- Putin Discusses Nagorno Karabakh Escalation With Security Council Members The high necessity to implement all provisions of the trilateral agreement was underscored.
- Azerbaijan Officially Assumed Responsibility for Aggression – FM Mirzoyan tells diplomatic corps The Armenian FM specially emphasized that the Azerbaijani side has officially and overtly assumed the responsibility of the aggression, evidence of which are the statements released by the Azerbaijani...
China Calls on Armenia, Azerbaijan to "Avoid Escalating Situation"
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia Denies Shooting at Azerbaijani Positions
Artsakh MOD: Azerbaijan Again Violated Ceasefire in Some Directions
What Makes Tunisia an Attractive Place for Tourists?
Iran’s Political Doctrine Has No Place for Nuclear Weapons: Foreign Minister
Two Ships Permitted to Leave Ukrainian Ports on Monday: UN
The Two-Day Session of the Economic Policy Council Inspires Optimism that We are on the Right Track: PM Pashinyan
Armenian Soldier Wounded in Azerbaijani Shooting
Situation Relatively Stable: Artsakh MoD Reports Ceasefire Violation in Some Areas
The Work of the Session of the Economic Policy Council Under the Prime Minister has Started in Dilijan
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
I Strongly Condemn Azerbaijan’s Use of Military Pressure Against Artsakh- Congressman Brenda Lawrence
It Is Necessary to Hold the Aliyev Regime Accountable For the Attacks on Artsakh- US Congressman
Azerbaijan Violated Ceasefire in Some Sections, Artsakh Says
The Armenian Side Conveyed Proposals Regarding the Activities of the Peacekeepers to the Russian Leadership in 2021: MFA
PM Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Messages to the President of Bolivia and the Prime Minister of Jamaica
Commemoration Day of 200 Pontiffs Participating in the Ecumenical Council of Ephesus
Adam Schiff Urges US State Department to Support Armenian Sovereignty and Artsakh's Territorial Integrity
Working Together to Ensure De-Escalation: Charles Michel Holds Phone Conversations with Aliyev and Pashinyan
Asatour Sarafian, the Inventor of Automatic Transmission For Automobiles
Russia Supports Normalization of Armenia-Turkey Relations: Zakharova
Azerbaijani Special Services Continue Hacking Armenian Accounts of Facebook – NSS Artsakh
Faith, Patriotism, Professionalism are Among Effective Mechanisms for Fighting Eternal Enemies: David Babayan
EU Will Not Recognise Passports Distributed By Russia To Ukrainians: Josep Borrell
Armenian Film Producer Armen Grigoryan Dies In Courtroom
Edvard Asryan Appointed Chef of Staff of Armenia’s Armed Forces
Armenian PM Receives Participants of 2022 Golden Apricot Yerevan International Film Festival
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet in Tbilisi
Prime Minister Pashinyan Receives US CIA Director William Burns
Wind: 3.09 km/h