Turkey Is Ready For a New Military Operation in Northern Syria
Turkey is ready to conduct a military operation in northern Syria and can start it at any time, said the official representative of the Turkish President, Ibrahim Kalin. He stated this on the air of the TV channel Haberturk.
''Over the past three or four years, we have carried out three major operations in northern Syria. We did not ask anyone for permission to hold them,'' Kalyn said. He also added that in the event of a threat, ''an assessment will be made and everything necessary will be done.''
At the same time, the representative of Recep Tayyip Erdogan stressed that Ankara’s actions are not directed against the territorial integrity of Syria.
- Russia, Iran and Turkey Discussed the Turkish Operation in Syria Russian side tried to convince Ankara to solve the problem by peaceful means, without resorting to violence.
- US Forces in Syria Attacked after Air rRids on Armed Groups Iran-backed armed groups had earlier promised to retaliate after the US launched several air raids on the groups in Iraq and Syria on Sunday.
- Syria: Assad's Baath Party Wins Majority in Parliamentary Polls More than 7,000 polling stations were set up across government-controlled parts of the country. Voting also took place in former opposition-held areas for the time since government forces retook much of...
- Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey The Security Council will now vote on a rival Russian text that would only approve one Turkish crossing for aid access for six months. During the coronavirus pandemic the council has been operating virtually,...
- Russia, Turkey Conduct Third Joint Patrol in Idlib The first joint Russian-Turkish patrol of the M4 highway section in the Idlib de-escalation zone took place on March 15.
No Agreement Yet on Next Meeting Setween Armenian, Turkish Special Envoys – MFA
Russia MFA: Lachin Corridor Issue Should be Resolved on Basis of Trilateral Statement
Artsakh MOD: Situation at Line of Contact Relatively Stable
PM Pashinyan Holds Phone Talk with the President of Iran
US Not to Allow China to Isolate Taiwan: Pelosi
Indonesia Interested in Putin-Zelensky Meeting as Part of G20 Summit: Ambassador
The Number of People Leaving Armenia by Air Increased by 60 Percent
Switzerland Says It Is Ready to Represent Ukraine’s Interests in Russia
Evacuation of Monuments Has Started in the Kashatagh Region of Artsakh
EU to Discuss Schengen Visa Ban for Russians: German Cabinet
Soldier Found Dead – Armenia MoD
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
About 10 US Senators Reflect on Recent Azerbaijan Military Aggression Against Artsakh
Traffic Restored at Yerevan-Yeraskh-Goris-Meghri-Iran Road Section After Crash
It is time for Greece to finally sanction Aliyev: Greek media
Erdogan Expresses Support to Aliyev Regarding Military Aggression Against Karabakh
Artsakh Security Council Secretary Visits Berdzor to Inspect Construction of New Route
French Police Shoot Knife-Wielding Man at Charles de Gaulle Airport
Japan Keeps Finance Minister, Foreign Minister In New Cabinet Line-up
No Major Ceasefire Violations Recorded – Artsakh MoD
Russia Supports Normalization of Armenia-Turkey Relations: Zakharova
Azerbaijani Special Services Continue Hacking Armenian Accounts of Facebook – NSS Artsakh
Faith, Patriotism, Professionalism are Among Effective Mechanisms for Fighting Eternal Enemies: David Babayan
EU Will Not Recognise Passports Distributed By Russia To Ukrainians: Josep Borrell
Armenian Film Producer Armen Grigoryan Dies In Courtroom
Edvard Asryan Appointed Chef of Staff of Armenia’s Armed Forces
Armenian PM Receives Participants of 2022 Golden Apricot Yerevan International Film Festival
Raffi Hovannisian Barred from Entering Artsakh
Prime Minister Pashinyan Receives US CIA Director William Burns
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet in Tbilisi
Wind: 3.6 km/h