Russia, Turkey Conduct Third Joint Patrol in Idlib
Russian and Turkish troops have conducted the third joint patrol in Syria’s Idlib, Turkish Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar said on Wednesday, TASS reports.
"The third joint patrol with Russia in Idlib was conducted today. Patrols will continue," Anadolu Agency quotes him as saying.
The first joint Russian-Turkish patrol of the M4 highway section in the Idlib de-escalation zone took place on March 15.
Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan agreed on a ceasefire and a number of other steps aimed at resolving the crisis in Idlib at the talks in Moscow held on March 5. The agreements reached by them provided for the cessation of hostilities along the entire line of engagement after the ceasefire came into force on March 6. Moscow and Ankara reaffirmed their commitment to preserving Syria’s sovereignty and agreed to continue the war on terror.
- Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey The Security Council will now vote on a rival Russian text that would only approve one Turkish crossing for aid access for six months. During the coronavirus pandemic the council has been operating virtually,...
- Russian Military Delegation To Arrive In Ankara On March 10 Russian military delegation will arrive in Ankara on March 10 to discuss joint patrols in Syria’s Idlib, RIA Novosti reports.
- US Welcomes Russian-Turkish Ceasefire In Idlib The United States is encouraged by reports of a Russian-Turkish ceasefire in Syria's Idlib province, a spokesperson for the US Department of State told on Thursday
- The Ceasefire In Idlib Is Being Observed The ceasefire in Syria’s Idlib that was agreed by Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan and Russian President Vladimir Putin is being observed and the situation on the ground is calm, Russia’s RIA news...
- MFAs Of Russia And Iran Discussed The Situation In Idlib Iranian and Russian Foreign Ministers Mohammad Javad Zarif and Sergey Lavrov held telephone conversations, during which they also discussed the spread of coronavirus infection COVID-19, the situation in...
Armenophobia Is the Last Line of Defense of Aliyev’s Power: Armenia's MFA Spokesperson
Artsakh's MFA Commented on Announcements of Ilham Aliyev
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Who Can No Longer Wear Face Masks Outdoors in Armenia?-New Decision
Greek Parliament Ratifies Armenia-EU CEPA
Trump Said His Administration Is Considering Banning the App TikTok
Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey
Armenia’s Deputy DM Gabriel Balayan Contracts Coronavirus
Serbs Storm Parliament after Virus Lockdown Announced
Mkhitar Hayrapetyan Became the Head of the NA Armenia-Iran Friendship Group
The Embassy of Armenia Commented on the Desecration of the Armenian Genocide Memorial
Armenia Records 29820 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
President Armen Sarkissian Spoke on the Phone with the President of Latvia: Two Countries Possess Serious Potential for Cooperation
First Free Programs in the Healthcare Sphere are Being Brought to Life in Artsakh
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to Japan’s Prime Minister
Kalashnikov Factory in Armenia to Produce 50,000 Rifles Annually
Dolma Festival held in Odessa, Ukraine
Iran's Oil Storage Almost Full as Sanctions and Pandemic Weigh
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
North Korea Has No Plans to Hold Talks with US
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
Wind: 5 km/h