Russia, Turkey Conduct Third Joint Patrol in Idlib
Russian and Turkish troops have conducted the third joint patrol in Syria’s Idlib, Turkish Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar said on Wednesday, TASS reports.
"The third joint patrol with Russia in Idlib was conducted today. Patrols will continue," Anadolu Agency quotes him as saying.
The first joint Russian-Turkish patrol of the M4 highway section in the Idlib de-escalation zone took place on March 15.
Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan agreed on a ceasefire and a number of other steps aimed at resolving the crisis in Idlib at the talks in Moscow held on March 5. The agreements reached by them provided for the cessation of hostilities along the entire line of engagement after the ceasefire came into force on March 6. Moscow and Ankara reaffirmed their commitment to preserving Syria’s sovereignty and agreed to continue the war on terror.
- US Forces in Syria Attacked after Air rRids on Armed Groups Iran-backed armed groups had earlier promised to retaliate after the US launched several air raids on the groups in Iraq and Syria on Sunday.
- Syria: Assad's Baath Party Wins Majority in Parliamentary Polls More than 7,000 polling stations were set up across government-controlled parts of the country. Voting also took place in former opposition-held areas for the time since government forces retook much of...
- Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey The Security Council will now vote on a rival Russian text that would only approve one Turkish crossing for aid access for six months. During the coronavirus pandemic the council has been operating virtually,...
- Russian Military Delegation To Arrive In Ankara On March 10 Russian military delegation will arrive in Ankara on March 10 to discuss joint patrols in Syria’s Idlib, RIA Novosti reports.
- US Welcomes Russian-Turkish Ceasefire In Idlib The United States is encouraged by reports of a Russian-Turkish ceasefire in Syria's Idlib province, a spokesperson for the US Department of State told on Thursday
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
PM Pashinyan Attends Armenian Summit of Minds
No Meeting Between Armenian PM, Azerbaijani President Planned for Now – MFA Spokesperson
The President of the Artsakh Republic Paid a Working Visit
Kremlin Reacts to Reports of Possible Russia-Armenia-Azerbaijan Summit
Armenia Records 293014 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia's PM, Ambassador of France Discuss Bilateral Agenda
BBC Music Magazine Explores Enduring Influence of Komitas
Over 600,000 Doses of Moderna Vaccine To Be Donated to Armenia
Main Goal is to Achieve Long-Term Settlement in South Caucasus, Putin Says
Biden Says Does not Want Cold War With China
Armenia Records 291052 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Russia Peacekeepers, Philanthropists Deliver 1.2 Tons of Humanitarian Aid to Artsakh
Armenian FM, US Assistant Secretary of State Discuss Steps To Be Taken Within Strategic Dialogue
Moscow Considers a Multilateral Option for Resolving the Situation Between Armenia and Azerbaijan: Putin
Situation on the Border Between Armenia and Azerbaijan Cannot Be Solved Without Russia: Putin
Sergey Lavrov to Hold Negotiations with UN Under-Secretary-General on Providing Humanitarian Assistance in Nagorno-Karabakh
Moscow Is Making Every Effort to Prevent Violations of the Ceasefire Regime in Karabakh
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Statements about the Disbandment of the Army Do Not Correspond to Reality: Artsakh Presidential Spokesperson
Singer Hayko Dies from Covid-19
48 Armenian Settlements of Hadrut Region Ethnically ''Cleansed'' of Armenian Presence by Azerbaijanis: Artsakh Ombudsman
Armenia Ombudsman: During War Azerbaijanis Incurred in Border Area Near Tsav Village of Syunik Province
Armenia's Speaker of Parliament to Pay Official Visit to Russia
The Right of the People of Artsakh to Self-Determination Cannot Be Suspended Through the Use of Force: Pashinyan
We're Receiving Positive Signals from Pashinyan, Erdogan Says
Armenian Soldier Wounded in Azerbaijani Shooting in Gegharkunik Border Section
Pashinyan-Erdogan Meeting Is Not Planned: Armenia's Deputy Prime Minister
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Freedom House Calls on the Armenian Authorities to Immediately Cease Enforcement of the Unconstitutional Legislation Criminalizing Defamation