Russia, Turkey Conduct Third Joint Patrol in Idlib
Russian and Turkish troops have conducted the third joint patrol in Syria’s Idlib, Turkish Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar said on Wednesday, TASS reports.
"The third joint patrol with Russia in Idlib was conducted today. Patrols will continue," Anadolu Agency quotes him as saying.
The first joint Russian-Turkish patrol of the M4 highway section in the Idlib de-escalation zone took place on March 15.
Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan agreed on a ceasefire and a number of other steps aimed at resolving the crisis in Idlib at the talks in Moscow held on March 5. The agreements reached by them provided for the cessation of hostilities along the entire line of engagement after the ceasefire came into force on March 6. Moscow and Ankara reaffirmed their commitment to preserving Syria’s sovereignty and agreed to continue the war on terror.
- US Forces in Syria Attacked after Air rRids on Armed Groups Iran-backed armed groups had earlier promised to retaliate after the US launched several air raids on the groups in Iraq and Syria on Sunday.
- Syria: Assad's Baath Party Wins Majority in Parliamentary Polls More than 7,000 polling stations were set up across government-controlled parts of the country. Voting also took place in former opposition-held areas for the time since government forces retook much of...
- Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey The Security Council will now vote on a rival Russian text that would only approve one Turkish crossing for aid access for six months. During the coronavirus pandemic the council has been operating virtually,...
- Russian Military Delegation To Arrive In Ankara On March 10 Russian military delegation will arrive in Ankara on March 10 to discuss joint patrols in Syria’s Idlib, RIA Novosti reports.
- US Welcomes Russian-Turkish Ceasefire In Idlib The United States is encouraged by reports of a Russian-Turkish ceasefire in Syria's Idlib province, a spokesperson for the US Department of State told on Thursday
Unfortunately, CSTO's Reaction Wasn't What We Expected: Pashinyan on Azeri Incursion into Armenia’s Sovereign Territory
Rustam Bakoyan Meets with Head of Tabriz Office of Iran-Armenia Friendship Association
China Castigates G7 Call Not to Undermine Anti-Russia Sanctions
Iran Says Awaits US Response to Nuclear Talks 'Solutions'
EU and Armenia to Discuss Prospects of Launching Visa Liberalization Dialogue
Tatoyan: Azerbaijan Has Always had Territorial Claims Against Armenia
Sweden to Send Diplomatic Delegation to Ankara to Discuss NATO Bid
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Russia Cautions NATO on Membership for Sweden and Finland
Lithuanian President Gitanas Nausėda to Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit
Armwrestling: Artsakh Athlete, Who Lost Both Legs in 2020 War, Beats Turkish Rival to Win European Gold
Pashinyan Arrives in Moscow for CSTO summit
Catholicos Aram I Departs for Egypt to Attend General Assembly of Middle East Council of Churches
EU Foreign Ministers to Discuss Ukraine, Sixth Package of Sanctions on Monday: Official
Roads Are Passable In the Republic of Armenia: MES
Sweden’s Ruling Party Supports Country’s NATO Membership: Swedish FM
Pashinyan to Pay a Working visit to Russia
Russia Considers Strengthening Cooperation with CSTO Member Countries Priority
Finnish President Says His Country Will Apply for NATO Membership
The Prime Minister Sends Congratulatory Message to the President of Paraguay
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Artsakh Can Never Be a Part of Azerbaijan, State Minister Reiterates
Arayik Harutyunyan Received Members of the Artsakh Football Federation
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Chaired a Security Council Sitting
Finland Sees No Direct Military Threats from Russia: Permanent Representative to NATO
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Police Search for Missing Russian Woman
Arman Tatoyan: Tigranashen Has Never Had Enclave Status
The Prime Minister Received the Minister of Sport of the Russian Federation Oleg Matytsin
Zelensky Says He Needs More Than One Meeting with Russian Leadership
Wind: 1.03 km/h