Armenia Does Not See Much Progress in Talks with Turkey
Armenia does not see much progress in the negotiation process with Ankara, Armenia’s Special Representative for normalization talks with Turkey Ruben Rubinyan told reporters at the National Assembly today, Armradio reports.
“Since the beginning of the process, Armenia has been very constructive, Armenia has the political will, and the success of this process depends on the political will of Turkey. As you can see, up to this point there has not been much progress” he said.
Rubinyan said there is no specific document on the table and reiterated that there is no issue of “re-delimitation” of borders on the agenda.
The Deputy Speaker of the National Assembly noted that the proposal of the Turkish side to hold a meeting in Yerevan implies that “the Turkish colleagues consider the process to be two-sided.”
“But in this context, the statements of some Turkish officials that they coordinate or coordinate the process with Azerbaijan are a bit strange. But I repeat that the main thing in the process is political will, if there is will, the rest is easy to solve,” Rubinyan stated.
He added that the lack of progress so far does not mean there cannot be any in the future.
The Special Representatives will hold their fourth meeting in Vienna on July 1.
- Armenia, Turkey to discuss implementation of agreements on air cargo transport, land border "Soon a meeting is expected on the border between representatives of respective ministries of the two countries to discuss the implementation of the two agreements reached in July. These agreements are...
- Cavusoglu: Azerbaijan, Armenia have agreed on main points of peace treaty They include recognition of each other’s territorial integrity, demarcation of borders, etc.
- Ter-Petrosyan's Comparison of Zurich Protocols and Possible Armenian-Turkish Peace Treaty is Inappropriate "Third Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan's point of view regarding the first RA President Levon Ter-Petrosyan's assessment of the Catholicos's initiative of a meeting of the former presidents of Armenia...
- Turkey Ready to Move Armenia Normalisation Talks to Yerevan and Ankara Last month, Turkey and Armenia decided to begin direct air-cargo trade and open their land borders to third-country citizens as soon as possible.
- Ruben Rubinyan Presented the Current Situation of the Armenia-Turkey Settlement Process to the French Ambassador to Armenia A number of issues regarding the regional security were also discussed.
Armenia does not place mines outside its sovereign territory – Armenia responds to Azerbaijan in Hague
The phone conversation of the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Japan
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Washington believes Russia violated New START Treaty by denying US inspections: report
Lavrov discusses situation around Lachin corridor with Azerbaijani counterpart
Pashinyan chairs discussion on preliminary fiscal framework on Medium-Term Expenditure 2024-2026
The session of the committee monitoring the progress of the agreements reached at the 17th session of the Armenian-Iranian Inter-Governmental Joint Commission was held
Performance reports 2022 of the Water Committee presented to the Prime Minister
Lavrov welcomes decision to involve Iran in Turkey-Syria normalization talks
Vahagn Khachaturyan received YSU Rector Hovhannes Hovhannisyan
Pashinyan holds telephone conversation with Vladimir Putin
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus expresses concern over situation resulting from Lachin corridor blockade
EU has called on Azerbaijan to take measures to ensure freedom, security of movement in Lachin corridor - Borrell
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Direct flights between Yerevan and Sofia to be launched on April 29
Armenia, Artsakh face real threat of war from Azerbaijan: Adam Schiff
Azerbaijan advises citizens against traveling to Iran
Armenian church in Texas is named US Building of the Year 2022
Second arrest made in barracks fire case, Major faces criminally negligent manslaughter charges
Common Aviation Area Agreement between EU and Armenia enters into force
NATO Secretary General says West should prepare for protracted conflict in Ukraine
"Michelangelo in the Ballet": Armenian Agrippina Vaganova, the Founder of the Theory of Russian Ballet
Europe faces unprecedented crisis due to Ukraine conflict, Macron says
The comment of the Press Secretary of the MFA of Armenia on the psychological terror and violation of rights of Armenian children by Azerbaijan
Iranian ambassador to Azerbaijan leaves for consultations at home
Azeri 'eco-activists' couldn't reach Lachin corridor without authorities' permission: Tatoyan Foundation
Pentagon commits another $2.5 billion in aid to Ukraine
Ruben Vardanyan offers condolences to families of soldiers killed in barracks fire
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Los Angeles mayor and city council president address US president on Lachin corridor issue
Wind: 0 km/h