Armenia Does Not See Much Progress in Talks with Turkey
Armenia does not see much progress in the negotiation process with Ankara, Armenia’s Special Representative for normalization talks with Turkey Ruben Rubinyan told reporters at the National Assembly today, Armradio reports.
“Since the beginning of the process, Armenia has been very constructive, Armenia has the political will, and the success of this process depends on the political will of Turkey. As you can see, up to this point there has not been much progress” he said.
Rubinyan said there is no specific document on the table and reiterated that there is no issue of “re-delimitation” of borders on the agenda.
The Deputy Speaker of the National Assembly noted that the proposal of the Turkish side to hold a meeting in Yerevan implies that “the Turkish colleagues consider the process to be two-sided.”
“But in this context, the statements of some Turkish officials that they coordinate or coordinate the process with Azerbaijan are a bit strange. But I repeat that the main thing in the process is political will, if there is will, the rest is easy to solve,” Rubinyan stated.
He added that the lack of progress so far does not mean there cannot be any in the future.
The Special Representatives will hold their fourth meeting in Vienna on July 1.
- Ruben Rubinyan Presented the Current Situation of the Armenia-Turkey Settlement Process to the French Ambassador to Armenia A number of issues regarding the regional security were also discussed.
- Russia Welcomes Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations: Lavrov This is an important additional channel for establishing a dialogue and developing multifaceted cooperation between the countries of the region and their neighbors.
- Blinken and Cavusoglu Discuss Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations According to the State Department, the interlocutors discussed the normalization of Turkish-Armenian relations and additional steps the US could take to support these efforts.
- Flyone Armenia to Launch Yerevan-Istanbul Flights on February 2 The Turkish Pegasus airline will also operate the route, again three times per week.
- EU Fully Supports Normalization Process of Armenia-Turkey Relations - Toivo Klaar "Normalization of relations and opening of communications is an important objective that the European Union fully supports", he said on Twitte
The Two-Day Session of the Economic Policy Council Inspires Optimism that We are on the Right Track: PM Pashinyan
Armenian Soldier Wounded in Azerbaijani Shooting
Situation Relatively Stable: Artsakh MoD Reports Ceasefire Violation in Some Areas
The Work of the Session of the Economic Policy Council Under the Prime Minister has Started in Dilijan
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
I Strongly Condemn Azerbaijan’s Use of Military Pressure Against Artsakh- Congressman Brenda Lawrence
It Is Necessary to Hold the Aliyev Regime Accountable For the Attacks on Artsakh- US Congressman
Azerbaijan Violated Ceasefire in Some Sections, Artsakh Says
The Armenian Side Conveyed Proposals Regarding the Activities of the Peacekeepers to the Russian Leadership in 2021: MFA
PM Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Messages to the President of Bolivia and the Prime Minister of Jamaica
Commemoration Day of 200 Pontiffs Participating in the Ecumenical Council of Ephesus
Adam Schiff Urges US State Department to Support Armenian Sovereignty and Artsakh's Territorial Integrity
Working Together to Ensure De-Escalation: Charles Michel Holds Phone Conversations with Aliyev and Pashinyan
At Least 49 Chinese Military Planes Entered Zone of Taiwan’s Air Defense Fri: Taipei
We Express Our Gratitude to All Supporters of Artsakh and, Consequently, of Justice: David Babayan
PM Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with US Secretary of State
EU Deeply Concerned by Recent Incidents: Josep Borrell Responds to MEPs Over Azeri Aggression in Nagorno Karabakh
Azerbaijani MP Admits Baku’s Official State Policy of Ethnic Cleansing Against Nagorno Karabakh Population - Human Rights Defender of Armenia
China Suspends Eight Cooperation Mechanisms with US Over Pelosi’s Visit to Taiwan
Azerbaijani FM Informed Turkish FM About the Attack On the Azerbaijani Embassy In London
Asatour Sarafian, the Inventor of Automatic Transmission For Automobiles
Russia Supports Normalization of Armenia-Turkey Relations: Zakharova
Azerbaijani Special Services Continue Hacking Armenian Accounts of Facebook – NSS Artsakh
Faith, Patriotism, Professionalism are Among Effective Mechanisms for Fighting Eternal Enemies: David Babayan
EU Will Not Recognise Passports Distributed By Russia To Ukrainians: Josep Borrell
Armenian Film Producer Armen Grigoryan Dies In Courtroom
Armenian FM: Azerbaijan May Be Tempted to Launch Large-Scale Provocation at Any Moment
Edvard Asryan Appointed Chef of Staff of Armenia’s Armed Forces
Armenian PM Receives Participants of 2022 Golden Apricot Yerevan International Film Festival
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet in Tbilisi
Wind: 3.6 km/h