Putin and Erdogan to Discuss Expanding Trade and Economic Ties
Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will discuss energy and expanding trade and economic ties in Sochi on August 5, the Kremlin press service reports:
''As per the agreements reached during the presidents’ bilateral meeting in Tehran on July 19, the two leaders will hold an in-depth discussion on the multifaceted Russian-Turkish cooperation, including plans to expand trade and economic ties and the implementation of joint strategic energy projects. They will also resume the exchange of views on current international issues'' the message says.
- Putin, Erdogan to meet in Astana While Türkiye and Russia's steps will disturb certain circles, they will make less developed countries happy," Erdoğan said, referring to a deal he helped broker paving the way for Ukrainian grain deliveries...
- Erdogan Says US Delays Deliveries of F-16 Fighter Jets To Turkish Air Force This issue is still on the table, Erdogan explained at a press conference before leaving for the NATO summit in Madrid.
- Erdogan Hopes To Hold Talks With Putin Our desire is to bring together Presidents of Russia and Ukraine in Istanbul or Ankara.
- S-400 System May be Delivered to Turkey on Tuesday, Newspaper Says The S-400 system was loaded onto two cargo planes on Monday night. The planes are expected to depart for Turkey from an airbase near the Russian city of Tver on Tuesday, Haberturk added.
- Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future The US and NATO have been against the purchase of Russian S -400 "Triumph" anti-aircraft systems since December 2017, the signing of the respective Turkey-Russia agreement.
NATO recognizes Kiev's desire to join bloc, but military support should be top priority
David Gevorgyan Has Been Appointed Assistant to the Prime Minister of Armenia
PM Pashinyan reported on the process of judicial reforms
US supports direct dialogue between Armenia and Azerbaijan: Reeker’s message
A serviceman was injured by enemy gun fire at an Armenian combat position
NATO to reinforce presence from Black to Baltic Sea: US secretary of state
PM Pashinyan sends congratulatory message to the Prime Minister of Malaysia
Holy Lance to be brought out on December 3
RA NA President’s Statement on Resignation Letter of NA Deputy Vahe Hakobyan
The newly appointed Ambassador of New Zealand Sarah Mary Walsh presented her credentials to President Vahagn Khachaturyan
Extraordinary Meeting of the CSTO PA Permanent Commission on Political Affairs and International Cooperation Held
5-day weather forecast in Armenia
European Commission's natural gas deal with Azerbaijan broke great trust that existed in Armenia: MEP Lars Patrick Berg
Meeting with Members of the Hellenic Parliament: Development of Effective Relations in the Geopolitical Difficult Times Highlighted
Armenia National Security Service exposes new case of high treason
Armenian security chief discusses regional security with French officials
Interview of the Foreign Minister of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan to "Armenpress" news agency
Pentagon believes continued security dialogue with Russia is critical: spokesperson
US, Russia used deconfliction line just once during operation in Ukraine (Reuters)
There are difficult to pass and closed roadways in Armenia. MES
The Prime Minister leaves for Tunisia on a working visit
Azerbaijan's attempts to abolish the status of Artsakh as a party to the conflict is unacceptable: Artsakh MFA
Putin to attend CSTO summit in Armenia next week, Kremlin confirms
Putin and Erdogan discuss details of creating a gas hub in Turkey: Kremlin
Azerbaijan’s defense ministry spreads another misinformation: MoD Armenia
Russia bars entry to 200 US citizens: Russian Foreign Ministry
Igor Khovaev to visit Baku
Nikol Pashinyan and Charles Michel meet in Djerba
Azerbaijan carries out tactical maneuvers
Armenian Security Council Secretary and Indian PM's Advisor discuss security cooperation
Wind: 0.51 km/h