S-400 System May be Delivered to Turkey on Tuesday, Newspaper Says
The S-400 missile system may be delivered to Turkey on Tuesday, the Haberturk newspaper said, TASS reports.
According to the paper, the S-400 system was loaded onto two cargo planes on Monday night. The planes are expected to depart for Turkey from an airbase near the Russian city of Tver on Tuesday, Haberturk added.
The Haberturk TV channel earlier said, citing sources, that the loading of the S-400 system might begin on July 7. According to the TV channel, the first system was scheduled to be loaded onto a cargo plane on Sunday, while nine Russian technical experts were to arrive in Turkey by Monday in order to assist in the deployment of the S-400 system. The TV channel added that at first, one system would be delivered to Ankara.
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said earlier that the S-400 system was being loaded onto planes to be dispatched to Turkey. However, he declined to announce an exact delivery date.
Russian Presidential Spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Monday that the delivery of the missile system to Ankara proceeded in accordance with the contract.
- Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future The US and NATO have been against the purchase of Russian S -400 "Triumph" anti-aircraft systems since December 2017, the signing of the respective Turkey-Russia agreement.
- Turkey-Russia: What Does Their Recent Rapprochement Mean? Thematic coverage of Russia-Turkey bilateral negotiations can be divided into two broader groups: military-political and economic one.
- Russia-Turkey Ties Grow Stronger Despite Attempts to Spoil Them: Erdogan Ankara and Moscow on Tuesday signed a number of agreements, including in the areas of communications, sports and social policy.
- Putin, Rohani, Erdogan To Meet In Turkey On April 4 A day ahead of the summit, Putin and Erdogan are scheduled to meet in bilateral talks in the Turkish capital as part of the Turkish-Russian High-Level Cooperation Council.
- Turkish Foreign Minister to Leave for Russia with an Official Visit "Turkey attaches great importance to relations with Russia. Our Foreign Minister will pay a visit to Moscow from March12 to 14, during which he will discuss preparations for the summit meeting of the Cooperation...
Artsakh President Participated at Harvest Day Trade Fair
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan Held a Meeting With Members of the USA Delegation
Parliamentary Elections Underway in Poland
1 Dead, 50 Injured as Typhoon Hagibis Makes Landfall on Japan's Izu Peninsula
Bako Sahakyan Held a Meeting in Stepanakert With Members of the Delegation From Canada
Turkey Takes Control of Syria's Ras al-Ayn
More Than Six Million People Advised to Evacuate in Japan
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Talks with Vladimir Putin
Euro 2021: Armenia U21 National Team Celebrates Its Frst Victory
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
Roads in Armenia are Passable: Goris-Kapan Roadway will be Closed for Trucks
Bako Sahakyan Held a Meeting with Members of Belgian, Cypriot and Czech Delegation
Artsakh President Meets with Delegation of the Belgian Francophone Regions
The Participants of the Friends of Artsakh Forum, Which Took Place in Stepanakert Adopted a Concluding Declaration
Establishment of Iraq-Artsakh Friendship Group Proposed
We must find a way of dialogue, compromise, mutual trust and respect between our peoples: Pashinyan
Artsakh’s President Received Defense Minister of Armenia
Conscience and Justice is on Your Side: Russia’s Duma Representative to Artsakh
President Sarkissian Participated at the Photo Exhibition of the Young People Involved in the Homeland Defender Program
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Armenia Marks the 28th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 28th Anniversary of Independence
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Military Rank of Lieutenant-General Conferred to the Artsakh Defense Minister, Commander of the Defense Army
Comment by Foreign Ministry Spokesperson on Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev's Speech at Valdai Discussion Club
Wind: 6 km/h