S-400 System May be Delivered to Turkey on Tuesday, Newspaper Says
The S-400 missile system may be delivered to Turkey on Tuesday, the Haberturk newspaper said, TASS reports.
According to the paper, the S-400 system was loaded onto two cargo planes on Monday night. The planes are expected to depart for Turkey from an airbase near the Russian city of Tver on Tuesday, Haberturk added.
The Haberturk TV channel earlier said, citing sources, that the loading of the S-400 system might begin on July 7. According to the TV channel, the first system was scheduled to be loaded onto a cargo plane on Sunday, while nine Russian technical experts were to arrive in Turkey by Monday in order to assist in the deployment of the S-400 system. The TV channel added that at first, one system would be delivered to Ankara.
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said earlier that the S-400 system was being loaded onto planes to be dispatched to Turkey. However, he declined to announce an exact delivery date.
Russian Presidential Spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Monday that the delivery of the missile system to Ankara proceeded in accordance with the contract.
- Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future The US and NATO have been against the purchase of Russian S -400 "Triumph" anti-aircraft systems since December 2017, the signing of the respective Turkey-Russia agreement.
- Turkey-Russia: What Does Their Recent Rapprochement Mean? Thematic coverage of Russia-Turkey bilateral negotiations can be divided into two broader groups: military-political and economic one.
- Russia-Turkey Ties Grow Stronger Despite Attempts to Spoil Them: Erdogan Ankara and Moscow on Tuesday signed a number of agreements, including in the areas of communications, sports and social policy.
- Putin, Rohani, Erdogan To Meet In Turkey On April 4 A day ahead of the summit, Putin and Erdogan are scheduled to meet in bilateral talks in the Turkish capital as part of the Turkish-Russian High-Level Cooperation Council.
- Turkish Foreign Minister to Leave for Russia with an Official Visit "Turkey attaches great importance to relations with Russia. Our Foreign Minister will pay a visit to Moscow from March12 to 14, during which he will discuss preparations for the summit meeting of the Cooperation...
Italian PM Announces Resignation
Artsakh President Receives Andrzej Kasprzyk
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Foreign Minister of Artsakh received Ambassador Andrzej Kasprzyk
Nikol Pashinyan Presents the Increased Wages of Military Personnel
Armenia to Take Part in World Championship with 9 Weightlifters
Sinquefield Cup: Levon Aronyan Again Shares Point
EU: Replacing Mayors in Turkey Questions Democratic Results of March 31 Elections
Hong Kong's Carrie Lam Offers Talks But Shuns Protesters' Demands
Gran Canaria Wildfire Triggers Evacuation of Thousands of People
OSCE Mission will Conduct a Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Gymnast Vahagn Davtyan - Winner of Open Israeli Championship
Amuslar Mine Exploitation will Raise Armenia's Environmental Standards to Unprecedented Level – PM
Chief of the General Staff of Armenian Armed Forces Visits Frontline Positions
ICRC Representatives Visit Karabakh Soldier who Ended up in Azerbaijan
Armenia Is The Most Popular Country Among Russian Travelers
Serzh Sargsyan and Samvel Karapetyan have no status of defendant or suspect in sidelines of any case examined in SIS: spokesperson
Armenia’s PM to state about his decision over Amulsar later today
Rouhani May Pay Visit to France: FM Spox
61-Year-Old Armenian Woman Dead in Russia Car Crash
He Will Be Great: Trump Congratulates Boris Johnson on Becoming UK's New PM
“Our Goal is to Make the Startup a Dominant Mindset in Armenia” - PM Meets with Sevan Startup Summit-2009 Participants (PHOTOS)
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Prime Minister of the Australian State of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
Armenian Killed in Aleppo
Trump Administration Attacks U.S. Aid Program to Artsakh
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times
"The Authority of Each Officer Should be Much Greater than that of His Epaulettes"- Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Graduates of Military Educational Institutions
Our Strength Comes From our Ideas, Country’s Leaders and Country’s Rating: Security Council Secretary
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Delivered a Speech at the Meeting with the Armenian Community of Australia
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border more than 65 Times
Wind: 8 km/h