Erdogan Hopes To Hold Talks With Putin
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has announced that he was planning to hold phone call with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin this week, TASS reports.
"I will probably have telephone talks with Vladimir Putin this week. Our desire is to bring together Presidents of Russia and Ukraine in Istanbul or Ankara. Turkey will be the place where decisions about the east of Ukraine will be made. This will occur in Istanbul or Ankara," Erdogan said, cited by CNN Turk TV Channel.
- U.S. Considering 'Additional' Military Assistance To Ukraine, Blinken Tells The United States has provided nearly $5 billion in financial, humanitarian, and military aid -- including lethal, anti-tank weapons -- to Ukraine since 2014, when Russia forcibly annexed Crimea and backed...
- Military Actions Resumed in Eastern Ukraine: Who Is Interested in It? On the other hand the situation in eastern Ukraine can be intensified deliberately in order to stop US President Donald Trump’s plan easing of sanctions against Russia.
- Poroshenko Interrupts His Visit to Germany For Emergency Situation in Ukraine According to the Ukrainian officials sources, on January 30 that there was heavy shelling in Avdiivka, near the city of Donetsk overnight.
- Russia Has Opened a Criminal Case against Ukrainian Defense Minister The investigation has provided sufficient evidence that unlawful actions were committed against civilians at the orders of Ukraine's senior military leadership.
- Savchenko Refused to Thank Putin for Pardon “Maybe I’ll have to thank him released for the rest of Ukrainians”, — said Savchenko.
- Putin and Erdogan to Discuss Expanding Trade and Economic Ties The two leaders will hold an in-depth discussion on the multifaceted Russian-Turkish cooperation, including plans to expand trade and economic ties and the implementation of joint strategic energy projects....
- Erdogan Says US Delays Deliveries of F-16 Fighter Jets To Turkish Air Force This issue is still on the table, Erdogan explained at a press conference before leaving for the NATO summit in Madrid.
- S-400 System May be Delivered to Turkey on Tuesday, Newspaper Says The S-400 system was loaded onto two cargo planes on Monday night. The planes are expected to depart for Turkey from an airbase near the Russian city of Tver on Tuesday, Haberturk added.
- Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future The US and NATO have been against the purchase of Russian S -400 "Triumph" anti-aircraft systems since December 2017, the signing of the respective Turkey-Russia agreement.
- Turkey-Russia: What Does Their Recent Rapprochement Mean? Thematic coverage of Russia-Turkey bilateral negotiations can be divided into two broader groups: military-political and economic one.
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia, the U.S. State Secretary and the Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan
Ukrainian President Zelensky invokes decree on impossibility of holding talks with Putin
I highly appreciate the efforts of the United States for assisting to return our 17 POW’s: Pashinyan
Azerbaijan returns 17 Armenian POWs to the Armenian side with the mediation of the USA
Azerbaijani special services spread false rumors: NSS of Artsakh
Azerbaijan seeks to have a corridor toward Nakhijevan out of Armenian’s control: Iranian official
Cyprus Strongly Condemns Executions of Armenian POWs by Azeri Troops
Ararat Mirzoyan Meet With the IAEA Director General Rafael Mariano Grossi
Greece Strongly Condemns Execution of Armenian POWs by Azerbaijani Forces
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Ensuring Armenia’s security is among Russia’s priorities, says Ambassador Kopyrkin
Armenian Prime Minister Receives IAEA Director General
UNCTAD Warns of Policy-Induced Global Recession
Parliament Majority Leader Calls on US Congressmen to Continue Pressuring Azerbaijan to Suppress Aggression
Artsakh President Offers Ruben Vardanyan to Become State Minister
Catholicos Garegin II to hold separate discussions with former presidents of Armenia and Artsakh
NA President’s Statement on Resignation Letter of RA NA Deputy Vahagn Hovakimyan
France Calls for Releasing all Armenian Prisoners Who are Still Detained
National Assembly Begins Work of Regular Sittings
"Perpetrators of Violence Must be Held to Account" – Canadian FM
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Mutual recognition of territorial integrity must be basis of peace treaty: Pashinyan
EU Condemns Russian Annexation, will Never Accept "Illegal" Referendums
Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Iran
Erdogan and Pashinyan may meet soon: Rubinyan
Zelensky says ready for dialogue with Russia, but not with Putin
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary holds meetings at CIA headquarters
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Latest Events on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Have Nothing to Do with Karabakh: Putin
Wind: 3.09 km/h
Wind: 3.09 km/h