Eastern Partnership Summit Opens in Riga
Today the fourth summit of the European Union’s East Partnership program opens. The Eastern Partnership includes Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine, all once being republics of the former Soviet Union.
During the summit will be discussed the war in Ukraine and zones of "frozen conflicts" at the border of the rest five Eastern Partnership countries. The agenda will refer to the situation in Transdniestria, South Ossetia and Abkhazia, and in Nagorno-Karabakh, TASS reports.
The level of representation at the summit is different. Thus, Ukraine and Moldova will be represented by their presidents and prime ministers, Georgia by Prime Minister, Armenia - only president, while Azerbaijan and Belarus will be represented by foreign ministers.
The European Union will be represented by President of the European Council Donald Tusk, President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker, EU High Representative for Foreign and Security Policy Federica Mogherini, and EU Enlargement Commissioner Johannes Hahn.
Delegations from most of the European Union states will be led by foreign ministers.
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Participated in the Meeting of the Eastern Partnership Foreign Ministers Within the framework of the 26th OSCE Ministerial Conference in Bratislava, Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan participated in the meeting between the newly appointed EU High Representative for Foreign...
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: 10th Anniversary of the Eastern Partnership “Insight from Yerevan: Earth” hosted political scientist, PhD Narek Grigoryan, to discuss the 10th anniversary of the Eastern Partnership, EU policy and RA-EU relations.
- The EU EaP Future to Be Built on Dreams and Hopes Today the EU problem is not having similar agreements with the Eastern partners and moving forward with common principles, but not losing partners in the region and finding ways to deepen cooperation...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
- Armenia-EU New Agreement Outlines a Very Good Path for Future Partnership Armenia decides itself how far to go in this partnership taking into account that the country is a member of the Eurasian Economic Union.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Sarkissian had a Conversation with the Co-Chair of the David Geffen Medical Center at the University of California (UCLA) Dr. Eric Esrailian
OPEC+ Talks May be Held Next Week
NATO Ministers of Foreign Affairs Agree on New Measures to Support Georgia and Ukraine in the Context of Black Sea Security
Pashinyan Gets Acquainted With Repair Works of Lung Ventilation Devices
Australian State MP Hugh McDermott Congratulates Artsakh On Elections, Calls Baku Blacklisting an Honour
Soldier Dies in Artsakh in Unknown Circumstances
World Bank Provides 3 Million USD to Armenia to Fight COVID-19 Spread
History Museum of Armenia Among Top 10 CIS Museums
CNN: Trump Again Tests Negative for Coronavirus, White House Says
Armenia Records 736 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Arsen Torosyan: Total Number of People in Armenia Recovered From Coronavirus has Reached 43
The Ninth Activity to Minimize the Economic Impact of COVID-19 Provides for Support of Families with Children Under the age of Eighteen
We Once Again Remind, that the Citizens of the Republic of Armenia Cannot Return from Russian Federation to Armenia by Land Routes. Armenia MFA
Armenia's PM Visit to Netherlands Postponed
Coronavirus-Infected 78-Year-Old Patient Dies in Yerevan
EU Will Provide €51 Million to Armenia to Fight against COVID-19
April Aggression by Azerbaijan only Strengthened the Determination of Artsakh People: Artsakh MFA
Trump's Net Worth Drops $1 Billion: Forbes
Artsakh Republic President Visited Talish Village
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Garo Paylan: Putin Made Erdogan Sit under the Statue of Catherine the Great who Symbolizes Russia's Victory over the Ottomans
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Aliyev Angered by Armenian Toponyms on Azerbaijani Museum Maps, Orders New Ones (VIDEO)
French Armenians Alarm About Links Between Paris Mayor Candidate and Azerbaijani Authorities
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Kim Kardashian Visits White House with Prisoners She Helped Free
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Joaquín Caparrós Appointes as Armenian National Team Head Coach
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Wind: 5 km/h