Armenia-EU New Agreement Outlines a Very Good Path for Future Partnership
In Brussels Edgars Rinkēvičs, the Latvian FM said that the new agreement, which is expected to be signed on November 24, will ensure structural and good circle of further activity in spheres selected by Armenia and the EU for a deep partnership, Armenpress reports.
“I welcome the agreement that ensures a very good path for further partnership. Armenia decides itself how far to go in this partnership taking into account that the country is a member of the Eurasian Economic Union», Edgars Rinkēvičs said.
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Participated in the Meeting of the Eastern Partnership Foreign Ministers Within the framework of the 26th OSCE Ministerial Conference in Bratislava, Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan participated in the meeting between the newly appointed EU High Representative for Foreign...
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: 10th Anniversary of the Eastern Partnership “Insight from Yerevan: Earth” hosted political scientist, PhD Narek Grigoryan, to discuss the 10th anniversary of the Eastern Partnership, EU policy and RA-EU relations.
- The EU EaP Future to Be Built on Dreams and Hopes Today the EU problem is not having similar agreements with the Eastern partners and moving forward with common principles, but not losing partners in the region and finding ways to deepen cooperation...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
- From the EaP Countries, Only Azerbaijan and Belarus Were Completely Deprived of the USAID Financial Support Instead, Trump will bring bilateral relations with other countries to the sphere of mutual agreements by the principle "what for what."
Armenian FM on New Proposals: We are Trying to Figure out What is Unacceptable to Azerbaijan
I Believe that the Armenian State Will Rise From Its Slumbers: Serzh Sargsyan
I am Confident that Armenian Army Will Eventually Stand Tall Again
Armenia Records 361754 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
The Army and Education are the Most Important Cornerstones of Our Statehood: Armen Sarkissian
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan's Congratulatory Message on the Occasion of the 30th Anniversary of the Formation of the Armenian Armed Forces
Russia Proposes US to Return American Nuclear Weapons from NATO Countries Stateside
Erdogan Discussed Future Steps in Relations with Armenia at National Security Council Meeting
Armenian Ombudsman Meets European Parliament's Permanent Rapporteurs on Armenia and Azerbaijan
Vandalism in Hadrut: Azerbaijanis Remove the Cross from Armenian Spitak Khach Church
Armenian Minister of Defense Takes Vacation
Armenian Patriarch of Istanbul Comments on Normalization Process of Armenia-Turkey Relations
Lavrov-Blinken Meeting Kicks Off in Geneva
Armenia First Deputy Minister of Justice Dismissed
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Priority Today Is to Start Azerbaijan-Armenia Border Delimitation, Demarcation Process
The Secretary of the Security Council, Armen Grigoryan, Met With the Delegation of Representatives of the European Council's Presidency and the European Union
NBA Veteran Rex Kalamian Named Head Coach of Armenian National Team
Parajanov's ''Hakob Hovnatanyan'' Is the First Armenian Film in Collection of New York’s Museum of Modern Art
Armenia Records 349957 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
The Prime Minister Awards the 10 Best Athletes of the Year
Turkey Announces One of Its Preconditions for Normalization of Relations with Armenia
Zakharova Speaks about First Meeting in Moscow of Armenia, Azerbaijan Elites after Karabakh War
Armenian Aviation Regulator Grants Permit to Flyone Armenia to Operate Yerevan-Istanbul Flights
The Process of Armenian-Turkish Normalisation Dangerous, Does Not Consider Armenia's Interests - Artur Vanetsyan
Artsakh Defense Army Denies Shooting at Employees of Azerbaijani Company
Whole World Will Benefit from Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations: Dmitry Polyanskiy
Artsakh Republic President Received Staff Members of Schools of Hadrout and Shoushi
3rd President Sargsyan Pays Tribute to Armenians who Sacrificed Their Lives for the Homeland (PHOTOS)
Armenia Records 344930 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases