Armenia-EU New Agreement Outlines a Very Good Path for Future Partnership
In Brussels Edgars Rinkēvičs, the Latvian FM said that the new agreement, which is expected to be signed on November 24, will ensure structural and good circle of further activity in spheres selected by Armenia and the EU for a deep partnership, Armenpress reports.
“I welcome the agreement that ensures a very good path for further partnership. Armenia decides itself how far to go in this partnership taking into account that the country is a member of the Eurasian Economic Union», Edgars Rinkēvičs said.
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Participated in the Meeting of the Eastern Partnership Foreign Ministers Within the framework of the 26th OSCE Ministerial Conference in Bratislava, Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan participated in the meeting between the newly appointed EU High Representative for Foreign...
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: 10th Anniversary of the Eastern Partnership “Insight from Yerevan: Earth” hosted political scientist, PhD Narek Grigoryan, to discuss the 10th anniversary of the Eastern Partnership, EU policy and RA-EU relations.
- The EU EaP Future to Be Built on Dreams and Hopes Today the EU problem is not having similar agreements with the Eastern partners and moving forward with common principles, but not losing partners in the region and finding ways to deepen cooperation...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
- From the EaP Countries, Only Azerbaijan and Belarus Were Completely Deprived of the USAID Financial Support Instead, Trump will bring bilateral relations with other countries to the sphere of mutual agreements by the principle "what for what."
US Congresswoman Urges Azerbaijan to Immediately Withdraw from Armenian Territories and Stop Violence
Azerbaijani Forces Fire on Armenian Positions in Yeraskh Section of Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Armenia Records 230110 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
It is Obvious from this Picture that People are Under the Direct Target of the Azerbaijanis: Tatoyan
Comment of the Foreign Ministry on the Statement of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
European Parliament Rapporteurs Condemn Azerbaijan’s Provocative Actions
Greek Foreign Minister: The Days of the Ottoman Empire are Over
"We Need to Avoid this Continuing Cycle of Conflict": PACE Rapporteur Concerned over Situation on Armenian-Azeri Border
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Moscow Concerned by Recent Armed Incidents on Armenia-Azerbaijan Border
Azerbaijan Undertakes Another Provocation on Border in the Direction of Nakhichevan
Armenia Downs Azerbaijani Aerostar Drone
Armenia Records 229867 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Concerned Over Repeated Incidents Along Armenia-Azerbaijan Border
Armenia's Air Defense Forces Prevent Infiltration of Azeri UAVs into Armenia's Airspace: Armenia MOD
Armenia Acting FM Holds Phone Talks with EU Special Representative
The Co-Chairs Call Upon Armenia and Azerbaijan to De-Escalate the Situation Immediately
Iran Ready to Help Restore Peace between Azerbaijan, Armenia
Nikol Pashinyan Refers to Armenia-Azerbaijan Border Situation
Baku Court Sentences 13 More Armenian POWs to 6 Years in Prison under Sham Charges
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Deputy Chief of RF Armed Forces General Staff Sergey Istrakov
Assistance in Future Solution to Nagorno-Karabakh Issue in South Caucasus Is Required: Lukashevich
Armenia Funeral Commission Set Up in Connection with Djivan Gasparyan's Passing
ECtHR Issues Badalyan v. Azerbaijan Case Decision, Confirms Torture and Illegal Imprisonment
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Statement of the MFA of the Republic of Armenia
US Left Afghan Airfield at Night, didn’t Tell New Commander
EU to Allocate over €1.5bn to Armenia for Five Programs
Communication Lost with a Serviceman and Driver on Duty– Armenia MOD
Armenia to Send Observation Mission for Russia’s State Duma Elections