Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Participated in the Meeting of the Eastern Partnership Foreign Ministers
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan participated in the meeting of the Eastern Partnership Foreign Ministers.
Within the framework of the 26th OSCE Ministerial Conference in Bratislava, Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan participated in the meeting between the newly appointed EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy and Vice-President of the European Commission Josep Borrell and the Foreign Ministers of Eastern Partnership countries.
- EU Fully Supports Normalization Process of Armenia-Turkey Relations - Toivo Klaar "Normalization of relations and opening of communications is an important objective that the European Union fully supports", he said on Twitte
- The EU Wants To Be Engaged In South Caucasus The EU wants to be a very committed, active, and engaged partner for Armenia's stability, prosperity, and security. In this context, we had the opportunity to talk about Armenia-EU relations
- The 6th Meeting of the Armenia-EU Joint Visa Facilitation Committee Took Place The importance of the continuous mutual efforts aimed at promoting the mobility of citizens, fighting illegal migration and opening in due course the Visa Liberalization Dialogue has been underlined.
- Export From Armenia To The EU In 2019 Was 196.6 Million EUR Armenia has the highest percentage of the use of the preference among all the EU GSP+ beneficiaries in 2019, EU delegation in Armenia informs.
- Austria Completes Internal Procedures Necessary for Ratification of Armenia-EU CEPA Austria notified on July 22 the General Secretariat of the European Council and the Council of the EU about the completion of its internal procedures necessary for the ratification of the Armenia-EU Comprehensive...
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: 10th Anniversary of the Eastern Partnership “Insight from Yerevan: Earth” hosted political scientist, PhD Narek Grigoryan, to discuss the 10th anniversary of the Eastern Partnership, EU policy and RA-EU relations.
- The EU EaP Future to Be Built on Dreams and Hopes Today the EU problem is not having similar agreements with the Eastern partners and moving forward with common principles, but not losing partners in the region and finding ways to deepen cooperation...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
- Armenia-EU New Agreement Outlines a Very Good Path for Future Partnership Armenia decides itself how far to go in this partnership taking into account that the country is a member of the Eurasian Economic Union.
- From the EaP Countries, Only Azerbaijan and Belarus Were Completely Deprived of the USAID Financial Support Instead, Trump will bring bilateral relations with other countries to the sphere of mutual agreements by the principle "what for what."
Zelensky says ready for dialogue with Russia, but not with Putin
EU Condemns Russian Annexation, will Never Accept "Illegal" Referendums
Catholicos Garegin II Prepares New Meeting with Former Presidents of Armenia and Artsakh
No need to look for any hint or hidden subtext: Defense Ministry spox clarifies remarks of Deputy Chief of General Staff
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Foreign Minister of Artsakh met with Representatives of the Armenian National Committee of America-Western Region
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Met with California State Senator Anthony J. Portantino and California Assembly member Adrin Nazarian
Lavrov: Deploying CSTO observation mission in Karabakh being discussed
Foreign Minister David Babayan's Visit to Holy Martyrs Ferrahian High School in Los Angeles
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary holds meetings at CIA headquarters
There is no talk of any “extraterritorial corridor” in negotiations of trilateral working group and cannot be - Overchuk
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to meet in Geneva
Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Remains Unchanged
Putin signs decrees to recognize independence of Zaporozhye, Kherson regions
West attempts to stir conflict among CIS countries: Putin
Erdogan and Pashinyan may meet soon: Rubinyan
Russia continues vigorous efforts to de-escalate the situation on the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Azerbaijan captured several military outposts in direction of Vardenis
Foreign ambassadors visit Kut village to witness aftermath of Azerbaijani bombardments
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Alen Simonyan’s Congratulations to Artur Tovmasyan on Artsakh Independence Day
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Ukrainian General Estimates Kiev’s Losses at Hundreds of Thousands since Feb
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Latest Events on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Have Nothing to Do with Karabakh: Putin
We Call on Azerbaijan to Return the Troops to their Initial Positions: US Embassy to Armenia
Pashinyan Presents the Consequences of Azerbaijan's Aggression to the President of Slovenia
Reports on Evacuations in Tavush Border Towns Are Fake News: Governor’s Office
Trump Warns US 'Is Going to Hell' and Needs Strong Leadership
Wind: 1.54 km/h